KTLA: CA Dems Ready to Battle Trump Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’

Can someone articulate why it’s inhuman to arrest and deport people who violated our laws?

And some of these cases you were breaking up families mothers of small children forced to leave the country while dad or whoever has to stay behind with the kids.
who cares, I don't. they have violated my country and need to get out. I give two shits how they got here.

WE are a country of borders. PERIOD until you change that, bye bye

I care. I believe in the family and doing the right thing. To break a family up is wrong. It shows how some so-called conservatives like you are the stereotypical heartless conservative liberals talk about. If I were Democrats, I would use this against Republicans especially in suburban districts.

Can someone articulate why it’s inhuman to arrest and deport people who violated our laws?

And some of these cases you were breaking up families mothers of small children forced to leave the country while dad or whoever has to stay behind with the kids.
------------------------------- yeah , and widdle babies being torn off 'mamacitas' nipple and forced to go on 'jalopenio' flavored formula and then dirty diapers to be changed and washed . Its all pretty funny Timmy !!

Washed?
Shit no they leave em lying wherever they drop em.
View attachment 181303
ever see the places these illegals come from? they have no concept of hygiene.

Using racist stereotypes. You are a bigot and a hatemonger.

"California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’"

Notorious Aztlan Racist Ca. State Senator Kevin de Leon doesn’t accept that America is a sovereign country with the right to control its border crossings and to control its immigration.
A country without borders will cease to exist.
The Democrats are dangerous radical racist crackpots.
The ugly truth is that Democrats are using illegal aliens to cancel-out the votes of American citizens.
The Dems are violating the Voting Rights of millions of Americans.
Democrats are bad for America.

California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’
View attachment 181256
We need to treat people that come here illegally from mexico the same way mexico treats people from the US that enter mexico illegally. Remember the guy that got in the wrong line at the border and spent month im a mexican prison starved abd beaten. Treat illegals here the same as mexico. Works for me. Put Ray Apario in charge.
----------------------------- Joe Arpaio is fine but USA should be independent in how they treat , deport , punish illegal aliens . Feck the way 'mexico' does anything imo . 'mexico' is a corrupt country full of corrupt 'mordida' practicing 'mexicans' Cutter .
Mexico has been abusing our common border for decades, encouraging mexican to come here and send money home. Now they are not happy being here they want to be treated as citizens and eventually be citizens. People always they are only doing jobs Americans won’t do but what they don’t say is what they really want is slave labor. We ended that once and we need to do it again. I guarentee American will pick lettuce if the pay is fair. We allow agriculture employers to illegally pay less tham minimum wage for too long. I can’t understand why liberals think flipping burgers is worth $15.00hr but lettuce pickers $2.00hr. We don’t need mexican to do jobs here we just need farmers to pay a legal wage.

Americans are not going to pick crops in a hot sun. If you think that you have serious mental issues.

who cares, I don't. they have violated my country and need to get out. I give two shits how they got here.

WE are a country of borders. PERIOD until you change that, bye bye

I care. I believe in the family and doing the right thing. To break a family up is wrong. It shows how some so-called conservatives like you are the stereotypical heartless conservative liberals talk about. If I were Democrats, I would use this against Republicans especially in suburban districts.

The only people breaking up the family is the family themselves. You knew the possibilities when you came here illegally. Saying we shouldn't be deporting people because of breaking up families is like telling a cop he shouldn't arrest the bank robber because if he goes to prison, his family will suffer.

Trump is using his authority to specifically target states that have difficulty following the law.

What law? Do the ins job?

Funny how you righties are suddenly into federalism and against state rights .

States Rights never superseded federal law. Just ask the people in Arizona when Ears took them to court for creating their own standards on identifying illegals.

Because immigration law is solely federal . Which is what Cali is saying .

They aren’t going to hold people accused of petty crimes .

So when called upon, they are going to release them against the orders of ICE.

I don't know why they don't leave the US and just become part of Mexico.

The INS cannot order anyone to hold someone. They can make a request but state and local law enforcement is not bound to comply.

And taxpayers are not bound to give them money for such detentions if they don't want to comply.
It's such a sad state of affairs when local law enforcement doesn't want to work with federal law enforcement to solve a problem. But then again, it's not surprising that Democrats side with criminals.

What is heartless & inhumane is how CA is creating a welcome mat for illegals to flood in. See, CA's elite know that the more illegals you can pack in, the more competition for blue collar jobs. And the less those workers will complain about plummeting wages because the threat of federal deportation still exists.

CA has knowingly created a slave state. And slavery is inhumane. Also inhumane: giving jobs to slaves at bottom wages while natural born families break apart from poverty because they aren't hired in CA because they don't speak broken English.

What is heartless & inhumane is how CA is creating a welcome mat for illegals to flood in. See, CA's elite know that the more illegals you can pack in, the more competition for blue collar jobs. And the less those workers will complain about plummeting wages because the threat of federal deportation still exists.

CA has knowingly created a slave state. And slavery is inhumane. Also inhumane: giving jobs to slaves at bottom wages while natural born families break apart from poverty because they aren't hired in CA because they don't speak broken English.

Broken English gave me my first chuckle of the day. No country on the planet speaks more broken English than Englishmen. Being bi-lingual is an advantage no matter where your are in the US.

Only Mad Dogs and Englishmen go out in the mid-day Sun.

"California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’"

Notorious Aztlan Racist Ca. State Senator Kevin de Leon doesn’t accept that America is a sovereign country with the right to control its border crossings and to control its immigration.
The ugly truth is that Democrats are using illegal aliens to cancel-out the votes of American citizens.

California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’
View attachment 181256
We need to treat people that come here illegally from mexico the same way mexico treats people from the US that enter mexico illegally. Remember the guy that got in the wrong line at the border and spent month im a mexican prison starved abd beaten. Treat illegals here the same as mexico. Works for me. Put Ray Apario in charge.
----------------------------- Joe Arpaio is fine but USA should be independent in how they treat , deport , punish illegal aliens . Feck the way 'mexico' does anything imo . 'mexico' is a corrupt country full of corrupt 'mordida' practicing 'mexicans' Cutter .
Mexico has been abusing our common border for decades, encouraging mexican to come here and send money home. Now they are not happy being here they want to be treated as citizens and eventually be citizens. People always they are only doing jobs Americans won’t do but what they don’t say is what they really want is slave labor. We ended that once and we need to do it again. I guarentee American will pick lettuce if the pay is fair. We allow agriculture employers to illegally pay less tham minimum wage for too long. I can’t understand why liberals think flipping burgers is worth $15.00hr but lettuce pickers $2.00hr. We don’t need mexican to do jobs here we just need farmers to pay a legal wage.

Americans are not going to pick crops in a hot sun. If you think that you have serious mental issues.
WOW, what a racist comment!
Americans are NOT going to pick crops in the hot sun?
So, let's leave up to those sub-humans from Mexico?
Is that what you are saying?
Racist pig.

View attachment 181256

WOW, what a racist comment!
Americans are NOT going to pick crops in the hot sun?
So, let's leave up to those sub-humans from Mexico?
Is that what you are saying?
Racist pig.

I make hay when the Sun shines and I am white.

Forum List

Back