KTLA: CA Dems Ready to Battle Trump Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’

"California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’"

Notorious Aztlan Racist Ca. State Senator Kevin de Leon doesn’t accept that America is a sovereign country with the right to control its border crossings and to control its immigration.
A country without borders will cease to exist.
The Democrats are dangerous radical racist crackpots.
The ugly truth is that Democrats are using illegal aliens to cancel-out the votes of American citizens.
The Dems are violating the Voting Rights of millions of Americans.
Democrats are bad for America.

California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’
View attachment 181256
We need to treat people that come here illegally from mexico the same way mexico treats people from the US that enter mexico illegally. Remember the guy that got in the wrong line at the border and spent month im a mexican prison starved abd beaten. Treat illegals here the same as mexico. Works for me. Put Ray Apario in charge.

Who in the world is that?

Joe's brother?

Can someone articulate why it’s inhuman to arrest and deport people who violated our laws?

And some of these cases you were breaking up families mothers of small children forced to leave the country while dad or whoever has to stay behind with the kids.
If an American man commits a prison worthy crime and is sent away for life, would you be just as concerned about separating his family from him?

Being undocumented is not prison worthy . Many of them haven’t even committed a crime.
The point want about prison, it was about separating people from family. Breaking immigration law is worthy of deportation.

You can't blame those who want laws enforced, blame the patents who knowingly brought their children here, or had children here, knowing full well what the consequences are.

"California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’"

Notorious Aztlan Racist Ca. State Senator Kevin de Leon doesn’t accept that America is a sovereign country with the right to control its border crossings and to control its immigration.
The ugly truth is that Democrats are using illegal aliens to cancel-out the votes of American citizens.

California Democrats Ready to Battle Trump Administration Lawsuit, Calling Immigration Crackdowns ‘Inhumane’
View attachment 181256
We need to treat people that come here illegally from mexico the same way mexico treats people from the US that enter mexico illegally. Remember the guy that got in the wrong line at the border and spent month im a mexican prison starved abd beaten. Treat illegals here the same as mexico. Works for me. Put Ray Apario in charge.

Joe's brother?

Joe Apario?

Never heard of him either!

Can someone articulate why it’s inhuman to arrest and deport people who violated our laws?

And some of these cases you were breaking up families mothers of small children forced to leave the country while dad or whoever has to stay behind with the kids.
------------------------------- yeah , and widdle babies being torn off 'mamacitas' nipple and forced to go on 'jalopenio' flavored formula and then dirty diapers to be changed and washed . Its all pretty funny Timmy !!

Washed?
Shit no they leave em lying wherever they drop em.
View attachment 181303
ever see the places these illegals come from? they have no concept of hygiene.

Illegals are from every country. You racist turds can’t fathom that .
------------------------------------- sure they are but south of the border third world types are the majority , get rid of them ALL Timmy .

View attachment 181256

Joe's brother?

Joe Apario?

Never heard of him either!

Damn...didnt notice he got both names wrong.

I wonder what native Indians are thinking right now lol.

View attachment 181256
----------------------------- Joe Arpaio is fine but USA should be independent in how they treat , deport , punish illegal aliens . Feck the way 'mexico' does anything imo . 'mexico' is a corrupt country full of corrupt 'mordida' practicing 'mexicans' Cutter .
Mexico has been abusing our common border for decades, encouraging mexican to come here and send money home. Now they are not happy being here they want to be treated as citizens and eventually be citizens. People always they are only doing jobs Americans won’t do but what they don’t say is what they really want is slave labor. We ended that once and we need to do it again. I guarentee American will pick lettuce if the pay is fair. We allow agriculture employers to illegally pay less tham minimum wage for too long. I can’t understand why liberals think flipping burgers is worth $15.00hr but lettuce pickers $2.00hr. We don’t need mexican to do jobs here we just need farmers to pay a legal wage.

If an American man commits a prison worthy crime and is sent away for life, would you be just as concerned about separating his family from him?

Being undocumented is not prison worthy . Many of them haven’t even committed a crime.

Go move to another country and commit no crime and see what they do with ya over there.

Last edited:

------------------------------- yeah , and widdle babies being torn off 'mamacitas' nipple and forced to go on 'jalopenio' flavored formula and then dirty diapers to be changed and washed . Its all pretty funny Timmy !!

Washed?
Shit no they leave em lying wherever they drop em.
View attachment 181303
ever see the places these illegals come from? they have no concept of hygiene.

Illegals are from every country. You racist turds can’t fathom that .

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 3.01.42 PM.png

who cares, I don't. they have violated my country and need to get out. I give two shits how they got here.

WE are a country of borders. PERIOD until you change that, bye bye

I answered the question . I’m not saying everyone should get off Scott free . But the death penalty for every case seems a little much .

Oh, and I thought conservatives were pro family ?

If it were up to me, there would be a five year minimum prison sentence for anybody caught here illegally. We wouldn't need a wall, we wouldn't need nearly as many border patrol, and very few ICE agents because very few would come (or overstay their VISA's) to this country.

View attachment 181256
----------------------------- Joe Arpaio is fine but USA should be independent in how they treat , deport , punish illegal aliens . Feck the way 'mexico' does anything imo . 'mexico' is a corrupt country full of corrupt 'mordida' practicing 'mexicans' Cutter .
Mexico has been abusing our common border for decades, encouraging mexican to come here and send money home. Now they are not happy being here they want to be treated as citizens and eventually be citizens. People always they are only doing jobs Americans won’t do but what they don’t say is what they really want is slave labor. We ended that once and we need to do it again. I guarentee American will pick lettuce if the pay is fair. We allow agriculture employers to illegally pay less tham minimum wage for too long. I can’t understand why liberals think flipping burgers is worth $15.00hr but lettuce pickers $2.00hr. We don’t need mexican to do jobs here we just need farmers to pay a legal wage.
------------------------------------- mechanized picking and secure borders is what WAS needed years and years ago but its too far gone nowadays in my opinion .

Families stay together and move out of this country all the time. Watch the channel HGTV sometime and look for a show called House Hunters International. They have hundreds of episodes you can go back on and watch of American families moving all over the world.

Oakland Mayor Dings Trump After He Calls It A 'Disgrace' That She Tipped Off Immigrants | HuffPost

President Donald Trump denounced Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf on Thursday for tipping off immigrants about federal raids in her city, saying from the Oval Office that “what she did ... was a disgrace.”

But Schaaf shrugged off the president’s comment with a smile. “I am proud to live in a country where everyone can criticize elected officials,” she told a reporter in a video her office provided to HuffPost.

Much of the criticism of Schaaf’s decision to warn residents about raids has come from outside her community, she said Thursday.

“I’m so appreciative of the Oakland community ... the feelings of being supported, of being heard, of being stood up for, those have been really wonderful for me to hear,” she added.

;)

TRump is using his authority to specifically target states he lost .

Trump is using his authority to specifically target states that have difficulty following the law.

What law? Do the ins job?

Funny how you righties are suddenly into federalism and against state rights .

States Rights never superseded federal law. Just ask the people in Arizona when Ears took them to court for creating their own standards on identifying illegals.

Because immigration law is solely federal . Which is what Cali is saying .

They aren’t going to hold people accused of petty crimes .

So when called upon, they are going to release them against the orders of ICE.

I don't know why they don't leave the US and just become part of Mexico.

The INS cannot order anyone to hold someone. They can make a request but state and local law enforcement is not bound to comply.

Dims in Mexifornia are taking a stand
-for criminals and against law abiding citizens.
-for foreigners and against citizens.
-for lawlessness and against the nation's laws.

All while calling enforcement of our law racists.

"Schaaf responded, in a news conference and on radio, by assailing the administration’s immigration crackdown as racist."
War of words: ICE compares Schaaf to ‘gang lookout’; Schaaf decries ‘racist’ crackdown

I hope they run with this position long and hard and it gets as much coverage nationwide as possible.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
--Napoleon Bonaparte

They will recoil from both sides. That is why I think amnesty does so well in polls. They want this settled rather than the rancor coming from both sides.

Forum List

Back