Kshama Sawant - The Clueless Nutjob Brain-Child of Seattle Minimum Wage

Ghook up to his Saul Alinsky again.

Instead of telling us why the Min Wage increase is wrong he tries to polarize the person.

Read the avatar. Stop being a dumbass

Um fuckhead there are a few other threads on whether the Seattle minimum wage is good or bad and I participated in them.

This is about Kshama Sawant and how radically out of touch she is!

Instead of telling us why the Min Wage increase is wrong he tries to polarize the person.

Um fuckhead there are a few other threads on whether the Seattle minimum wage is good or bad and I participated in them.

This is about you not having a valid arguement because if you did you would talk about the idea and not the person fucknuts

This is about you not having a valid arguement because if you did you would talk about the idea and not the person fucknuts

Interesting..

the title makes it clear it is about the person.

The Original post makes it clear it is about the person.

But you don't want to address the person.

So instead of not chiming in on a topic you do not want to discuss, you, instead criticize those that discuss the topic of the thread for NOT discussing what you want to discuss.

Sort of makes you an asshole.

Interesting..

So instead of not chiming in on a topic you do not want to discuss, you, instead criticize those that discuss the topic of the thread for NOT discussing what you want to discuss.

You're right, how dare I want to discuss ideas when I can just get my Saul on and be a good person?

I heard she has B.O. *ohhh snap*

Interesting..

You're right, how dare I want to discuss ideas when I can just get my Saul on and be a good person?

No one said you cant discuss it.....there are many threads about the virtues and evils of raising the minimum wage.

It was YOU who did not want people in this thread to discuss the person.

Even though that is what this thread is about.

Thus why it makes you an asshole.

Interesting..

No one said you cant discuss it.....there are many threads about the virtues and evils of raising the minimum wage.

It was YOU who did not want people in this thread to discuss the person.

Even though that is what this thread is about.

Thus why it makes you an asshole.

Discuss the person all you want I didnt say you couldnt.

I just said you are following Saul Alinsky and Rules for Radicals.

Please do continue

Marxist-type radicals fit right in with liberal Seattle.....go to the Fremont district where they even have a disgusting statue of Lenin there....

3739626257_e9888fd184_b-300x225.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back