Kristol: Independent Candidate on the way!

Now Kristol is flaming Trump on Twitter:

I'm traveling, so hadn't realized I'd so upset @realDonaldTrump. I'm sorry the mere mention of an independent candidate has so unnerved him.
Krystal is such an ass hat, which is expected of anyone who favors exporting American jobs.
"Ass hat" is definitely one of my favorites, I have no idea why.

If Kristol is serious, and he must be, this is gonna get even uglier. If that's possible.

Bill Kristol has been a conservative his whole adult life.

Birfer Trump has been a conservative only when it has been convenient to him.

And Birfer Trump hasn't figured out that constant personal attacks hurts, not helps, him.

If a third-party conservative runs and Trump loses, that's Trump's fault, and nobody else's.

Kristol is a faggot. He's going to guarantee a Hillary win. PROOF that it was a good thing to kick the RINO establishment to the curb....because they are no different than liberals.
yea heaven forbid the right have people who can actually get along with others.....

It is too late.
They are running out of time. Texas' 38 electoral votes are the only ones lost so far to an undeclared candidate.
How late is too late to mount an independent bid for the presidency?
For anyone intending to run to the right of Trump, that is a huge loss.
True, but if Kristol can enlist anyone the objective wouldn't be to win but instead cause trump to lose. Texas wouldn't matter then.

Kristol is a faggot. He's going to guarantee a Hillary win. PROOF that it was a good thing to kick the RINO establishment to the curb....because they are no different than liberals.

No.

That's Trump guaranteeing a Hillary win, nobody else.

That's because he isn't smart enough to know when to pull back and reach out to others.

He is only interested in feeding his ego.

He's a thin-skinned, narcissistic loser.

David Horowitz: 'Kristol's Betrayal Gets Serious' - Breitbart

This is a perfect instance of “Trump derangement syndrome,” the underlying animus that motivates Kristol and his destructive cohorts. Dismissing Trump as an ignoramus and a stunted twelve-year-old is the stuff of schoolyard put-downs, not a serious critique of someone with Trump’s considerable achievements. Yet this is typical of Trump’s diehard opponents on the right. Is Trump more unprepared than Barack Obama whose qualification for the presidency was a lifetime career as a left-wing agitator? And how did that work out? Despite the lacunae in his executive resume, Obama is now regarded as “one of the most consequential presidents in American history” by reasonably qualified experts.

Can Trump be reasonably criticized, and is he something of a loose cannon? Of course he can, and yes he is. But criticisms that focus exclusively on the candidate miss the larger reality of this election, which is not merely a contest between two candidates but a clash between two parties and constituencies with radically differing views of what this country is and should be about, and even more importantly about the threats we face and how to deal with them.

Obama’s most consequential domestic legislation is the Affordable Care Act, which he had no part in writing. It was the work of left-wing think tanks and the congressional Democrats. So it will be with Trump, which is why all the blather about his vagueness or impracticality on policy issues is beside the point. Will he build a wall the length of the Mexican border? Probably not. But will he secure the border? Probably so.

No, Trump will build a wall or his brand will turn into mud.

It is too late.
They are running out of time. Texas' 38 electoral votes are the only ones lost so far to an undeclared candidate.
True, but if Kristol can enlist anyone the objective wouldn't be to win but instead cause trump to lose. Texas wouldn't matter then.

Texas is a lot of electoral votes in the Trump column for a state that doesnt matter.

I am not sure I understand what you are stating.

No.

That's because he isn't smart enough to know when to pull back and reach out to others.

I am still working on our bet, and what I am going to have you put in your sig, lol.

CRUZ IS the establishment

I'm traveling, so hadn't realized I'd so upset @realDonaldTrump. I'm sorry the mere mention of an independent candidate has so unnerved him.

I wonder if Krystal is intentionally burning his bridges with the GOP? Or does he think his little kabal of neocons is going to retake the party?

It is too late.

Texas is a lot of electoral votes in the Trump column for a state that doesnt matter.

Kristol and whoever he enlists to his cause can't beat Trump. The only reason to run against Trump would be to derail him in an effort to nominate Hillary. All they need to do is steal votes, not win.

And Birfer Trump hasn't figured out that constant personal attacks hurts, not helps, him.

If a third-party conservative runs and Trump loses, that's Trump's fault, and nobody else's.
Well, this is the no-win the party finds itself in.

I'm actually a little surprised. I thought they'd decide to just bend over a take it -- this is gonna be a disaster. Imagine the convention.

I wonder if Krystal is intentionally burning his bridges with the GOP? Or does he think his little kabal of neocons is going to retake the party?
It may be that they know this will burn the party down. But yeah, the establishment is still in control of the infrastructure, so I guess they're hoping to build it back up.

It is too late.

Kristol and whoever he enlists to his cause can't beat Trump. The only reason to run against Trump would be to derail him in an effort to nominate Hillary. All they need to do is steal votes, not win.

Agreed, but he is doomed to fail.

Scenario 1, Trump vrs Hillary. NeverTrumpers will sit at home, or vote for Hillary, some might hold their nose and vote for Trump for the sake of keeping Hillary out of the White House.

Scenario 2. Krystal's Loser gets on the ballot across the country. NeverTrumpers now can vote for a candidate that they prefer, but would any of the third category who will hold their nose and vote for Trump, will any of them vote third party instead, knowing that they are not helping to keep Hillary out of the White House?.

Does scenario 2 take any significant amount of votes at all from Trump?

Krystal has always been a neocon, not a real conservative. He likes making money by exporting jobs and plundering the Middle Class like his vulture capitalist buddy Romney.

Good riddance to them both.

No.

I am still working on our bet, and what I am going to have you put in your sig, lol.

CRUZ IS the establishment

I already have picked out what you're going to have in your sig!

It may be that they know this will burn the party down. But yeah, the establishment is still in control of the infrastructure, so I guess they're hoping to build it back up.
Dont know about burning down the whole GOP but it is burning Krystal and Romneys bridge to the GOP for damned sure.

With those two out, I might join the GOP now.

Krystal has always been a neocon, not a real conservative. He likes making money by exporting jobs and plundering the Middle Class like his vulture capitalist buddy Romney.

Good riddance to them both.
Speaking of Romney, who could this be, if not him?

He might be willing some more of his money at it.

Forum List

Back