Krispy kreme conquers Paris

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Dear me, I have never really fancied the kk offer. we have them in all our supermarkets but the sight of all that pink icing has always been a turn off.

I guess that france is big enough to cope. A french bakery window is one of the lighthouses of civilisation and should be on the UNESCO list. I think they can cope,

Macs does well over there. They are a lot better than the UK offer. They have proper play areas for the kids and they serve a beer along with the crap. I like them a lot. Vive le mac.

Dear me, I have never really fancied the kk offer. we have them in all our supermarkets but the sight of all that pink icing has always been a turn off.

I guess that france is big enough to cope. A french bakery window is one of the lighthouses of civilisation and should be on the UNESCO list. I think they can cope,

Macs does well over there. They are a lot better than the UK offer. They have proper play areas for the kids and they serve a beer along with the crap. I like them a lot. Vive le mac.

I think KK is overrated, but if you want to try American doughnut excess, getcha a maple frosted doughnut with bacon crumbles and caramel drizzle from Duck Doughnuts. They are a vile texture combo in your mouth but too enticing to resist.

I think KK is overrated, but if you want to try American doughnut excess, getcha a maple frosted doughnut with bacon crumbles and caramel drizzle from Duck Doughnuts. They are a vile texture combo in your mouth but too enticing to resist.
I will pass on that. It sounds like death on a plate.

I will pass on that. It sounds like death on a plate.
Can say I disliked it from the very first bite but by the time I ate the 6th one I swore I will never make the mistake of getting them again. Flavor's okayish (more bland than it sounds) but that texture is like like trying to eat paste with gravel in it. Very off-putting. I was just too cheap to throw them all away after about the first half of one.

Can say I disliked it from the very first bite but by the time I ate the 6th one I swore I will never make the mistake of getting them again. Flavor's okayish (more bland than it sounds) but that texture is like like trying to eat paste with gravel in it. Very off-putting. I was just too cheap to throw them all away after about the first half of one.
There are many things n the Uk that make me ashamed.
check our doner kebab,

There are many things n the Uk that make me ashamed.
check our doner kebab,
I've had it. Last time we were in London we went to Ikoyi. That place was so slow serving an never-ending tasting menu of the same few flavors they should have paid us instead of us having to pay them a king's ransom. I would have gladly eaten out of the dumpster of a kebab joint to have escaped that place. You folks need to learn to cook faster.

Forum List

Back