Kosovo Recognition

You aren't going to do yourself any favours if you carry-on with that kind of sedition, InquiringMind.

But if you want to proceed with the gloves off, so be it.

Serbia is an insignificant little smudge on Europe. Their futile posturing during their savage civil war to the world powers bordered on insanity. They are a nation that depends on pity and charity.

I don't know about you, but if my country had reverted to being the shit on Europe's shoe, I would be forever hanging my head in shame. But most of your fellow Serbs know this, because half of them live in the U.K.

What a pathetic embarressment your nation is. I genuinely pity you and the rest of your Gypsy family.

You aren't going to do yourself any favours if you carry-on with that kind of sedition, InquiringMind.

Serbia is an insignificant little smudge on Europe. Their futile posturing during their savage civil war to the world powers bordered on insanity. They are a nation that depends on pity and charity.

I don't know about you, but if my country had reverted to being the shit on Europe's shoe, I would be forever hanging my head in shame. But most of your fellow Serbs know this, because half of them live in the U.K.

What a pathetic embarressment your nation is. I genuinely pity you and the rest of your Gypsy family.

Not so long ago... Yugoslavia was a Power in Europe, with the 3rd best military and good living standard... but then the british came and partinioded our country and bombed us and made us refugees in other countries

Not so long ago... Yugoslavia was a Power in Europe, with the 3rd best military and good living standard... but then the british came and partinioded our country and bombed us and made us refugees in other countries

And of course the Soviets treated you like kings :)

Forum List

Back