Koran Says Land Belongs To Israel

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by American_Jihad, Jul 5, 2012.

1. American_Jihad

American_Jihad Flaming Libs/Koranimals

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,247
    THE QUR'AN SAYS THAT ALLAH GAVE THE LAND OF ISRAEL TO THE JEWS AND WILL RESTORE THEM TO IT AT THE END OF DAYS

THE QUR'AN SAYS:

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

The Qur'an and the Land of Israel

Koran Supports Israel

The Quran teaches that the Jews are Elohim's Chosen People

http://jews-for-allah.org/Jews-and-M...wish-koran.htm

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,387
    The Qur'an was written a long time ago. There's lots of guns nowadays.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Ariux

Ariux BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    The Koran is a book of lies.

4. American_Jihad

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,247
    Seven reasons the Holy land belongs to Israel

by Jim Inhofe

In a speech before the Senate in 2002, Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe stood against world opinion and offered seven reasons why Israel alone is entitled to possess the Holy Land.

I was interested the other day when I heard that the de facto ruler, Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Abdullah, made a statement which was received by many in this country as if it were a statement of fact, as if it were something new, a concept for peace in the Middle East that no one had ever heard of before. I was kind of shocked that it was so well received by many people who had been down this road before.

---
    Read--> Seven reasons the Holy land belongs to Israel

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    Well, the Talmud say's the jews are not to ascend to the holy land by use of force and are to remain in exile until God comes back down to earth.

Unfortunately, zionists don't give a shit about judaism. Much the same way neocon's don't give a shit about Christianity.

6. American_Jihad

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,247
    The Koran and the Jews

By: Jamie Glazov
    Thursday, June 03, 2004

Frontpage Interview's guest today is Prof. Khaleel Mohammed, Assistant Professor at the Department of Religious Studies at San Diego State University.

Mohammed: You do me a great honor. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce my views to your readers. As you know, I am interested in a moderate Islam, one that is inclusive and is concerned about all human rights. My mission is to help reclaim the beauty that once was practiced in Islam, a message not currently in fashion amongst more traditional or fundamentalist Muslims.

FP: You are yourself a Muslim and yet, quite unconventionally amongst Islamic clerics and scholars, you teach that the Koran says Israel belongs to the Jews. Can you educate us on this Islamic teaching?

Read More: FPM Article

7. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    The Jews generally rejected Jesus, the true Messiah, therefore Jesus cursed the fig tree, which represents Israel, saying, "May you never bear fruit again!" (Mat. 21:18).

When the Jewish chief priests and elders questioned Jesus' authority He said to them, "I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people [Gentiles] who will produce its fruit" (Mat. 21:43).

8. American_Jihad

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,247
    [​IMG]

A Zionist Sheik's Prayer For The Jewish People.......
    December 21, 2007

By Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi

---

President George Bush claims he reads the Bible daily, but seems to forget that it is written there that the Land of Israel is G-d's gift to the Children of Israel, the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It was not given to anyone else, including the descendants of Ishmael, since they received plenty of territory in other locations. Even so, whoever attempts to steal any of the Divine inheritance of the Jewish people declares war not only on a particular nation, but on G-d and His decree. As long as the US stood up for the rights of Israel in her land, Allah rewarded them with a flow of abundance and blessings, while the Soviet Empire - which denied the national rights of the Jewish people - was canceled from maps. Now, the risk is that the US Administration wants to emulate the Soviet Union. I pray for a new US Administration, more respectful of the rights of the Jewish people over its land.

FrontPage Magazine - My Prayer for the Jewish People

//////////////////

Matthew 21:18-22
    New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Curses a Fig Tree 18 Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. 19 Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered.
    20 When the disciples saw this, they were amazed. “How did the fig tree wither so quickly?” they asked.

21 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+21:18-22&version=NIV

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  9. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    You are so fucking full of shit, you narcissistic asshole! You don't have a clue as to what God is all about. There are no "chosen" people. God doesn't choose. HE doesn't have favorites. HE treats everyone equally. HE doesn't consider anyone above another. You're pretty fucked in the head for thinking that GOD would actually take sides in a turf war. That HE would deem "land" more important than "human life".

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    The land does belong to the Children of Israel. It was promised to them in covenant to their fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Though not directly on topic, this thread reminded me of Osron Hyde's trip to Jerusalem to dedicate it to the gathering of the Jews from the four corners of the earth. I looked it up and found a link concerning the journey and the text of the prayer:

hyde.html

God's going to be performing some miracles in gathering Israel together soon. And people throughout the world, both believer and non-believer will marvel at what occurs.