Kohl's shoplifting spree and police chase lead to arrest of 3 Syracuse women, 2 juveniles

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Janiya Savage-Hope, 18, Natasia Bowens, 21 and Neveah Gunn, 19, all from Syracuse, were each charged with grand larceny in the third degree, conspiracy in the fifth degree and the unauthorized use of a vehicle without owner's consent.

Yep. My money is all on all five of these hoodlums to be more punk riggers. Maybe they can plea deal if they rat out who drove the car. Shame, barely out of high-school and already career criminals.

Janiya Savage-Hope, 18, Natasia Bowens, 21 and Neveah Gunn, 19, all from Syracuse, were each charged with grand larceny in the third degree, conspiracy in the fifth degree and the unauthorized use of a vehicle without owner's consent.

Yep. My money is all on all five of these hoodlums to be more punk riggers. Maybe they can plea deal if they rat out who drove the car. Shame, barely out of high-school and already career criminals.
this is how hood rats shop lift i guess

Who calls the activity of these dames "shoplifting"? That's improper terminology, what the gals were doing at Kohl's was "looting".

And in a well ordered society, looters are shot on site.

BTW, shoplifting is a form of sneak thievery, doing it out in the open doesn't qualify.

The brilliant Congresswoman AOC will say they were doing this to feed their families.

What is funny about these threads are that the usual racist, rednecks, MAGA Trump Humpers come on here and spew their racism, hatred, etc. about black folks. Now when someone starts a thread about someone white breaking the law the same POS come on there crying about you being a racist and blah, blah, blah.

What is funny about these threads are that the usual racist, rednecks, MAGA Trump Humpers come on here and spew their racism, hatred, etc. about black folks. Now when someone starts a thread about someone white breaking the law the same POS come on there crying about you being a racist and blah, blah, blah.

There is nothing in the story posted about the perpetratrors' racial identity, SBB.

Not a syllable

Why are you assuming they are black chicks?

There is nothing in the story posted about the perpetratrors' racial identity, SBB.

Not a syllable

Why are you assuming they are black chicks?
Stealing over 3000 worth from kohls in new york. you can tell there blacks by the names. run off in stolen car and crash it. real smart of the thieves. glad they got them.

The mumble mouth racist wouldn't have run the story if they were white.

Interesting that your intuition tells you the ethnicity of the cast. You should be angry as hell at them for causing stores to close and away with the jobs instead of screaming the meaningless word racist.

Interesting that your intuition tells you the ethnicity of the cast. You should be angry as hell at them for causing stores to close and away with the jobs instead of screaming the meaningless word racist.
I know because white folks never steal anything at department stores, do they?

Its your game

The other side just plays it better

Really? Show me how they are taking jobs from black folks.
You don't think there are black workers working for Target, Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS?

How many black workers lost their jobs?

Why aren't you angry with these smash and grabbers instead of focusing your anger on those speaking the truth about blacks and retail theft?

You don't think there are black workers working for Target, Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS?

Why aren't you angry with these smash and grabbers instead of focusing your anger on those speaking the truth about blacks and retail theft?
Show me the statistics where they are costing black folks all these jobs. I hate anyone stealing, which whites do more than anyone according to DOJ/FBI statistics. It's just funny when racist like the mumble mouth OP try to make it seem as though stealing is a black crime.

According to Targets on website 54% of their workforce is as they put it People Of Color. They future break those people down into sun groups. So any store closing will have a significant impact

Show me the statistics where they are costing black folks all these jobs. I hate anyone stealing, which whites do more than anyone according to DOJ/FBI statistics. It's just funny when racist like the mumble mouth OP try to make it seem as though stealing is a black crime.

Stop trying to change the discussion and make excuses for these losers. Are there blacks people working for these companies with closed stores?

How many black people lost their jobs? I feel sorry for your sic it to the whities attitude when blacks are losing out. Show me an incident where a bunch of white “teens” looted various stores and I will be the first to call out these mofos.

Stop trying to change the discussion and make excuses for these losers. Are there blacks people working for these companies with closed stores?
Are there whites working for these companies? How about Hispanics? How about Asians? Which means it hurts everyone, not just black folks. Why not say that? Are there whites stealing in these stores? You damn right there is.
How many black people lost their jobs?
How many white folks lost their jobs?
I feel sorry for your sic it to the whities attitude when blacks are losing out. Show me an incident where a bunch of white “teens” looted various stores and I will be the first to call out these mofos.

According to statistics whites steal more than anyone, so are whites hurting other whites when they steal?

Forum List

Back