Kohl's shoplifting spree and police chase lead to arrest of 3 Syracuse women, 2 juveniles

Show me the statistics where they are costing black folks all these jobs. I hate anyone stealing, which whites do more than anyone according to DOJ/FBI statistics. It's just funny when racist like the mumble mouth OP try to make it seem as though stealing is a black crime.
No one regrets slavery more than I do

If I could go back in time and change history there would not have been slavery in America

No slavery means few if any black people in this country today

And that means racial bliss along with lower crime rates and a stronger more unified nation

No one regrets slavery more than I do

If I could go back in time and change history there would not have been slavery in America

No slavery means few if any black people in this country today

And that means racial bliss along with lower crime rates and a stronger more unified nation
I bet most Native Americans say the same thing, they wish they would have turned the Mayflower and any other ship back around and sent your pasty, racist ass right on back to Europe.

Pick a country where there are no black folks and tell me if that country is crime free.

I bet most Native Americans say the same thing, they wish they would have turned the Mayflower and any other ship back around and sent your pasty, racist ass right on back to Europe.
Native Americans were 1000 years behind the euros in technological, social and political development

It was Stone Age verses the Industrial Revolution

Not that you would know that but its a fact

Are there whites working for these companies? How about Hispanics? How about Asians? Which means it hurts everyone, not just black folks. Why not say that? Are there whites stealing in these stores? You damn right there is.

How many white folks lost their jobs?

According to statistics whites steal more than anyone, so are whites hurting other whites when they steal?

Lol... your fixation on whites is your problem. Whites stealing an item here there isn't the same as 30 blacks bum rushing into a department store causing $300,000 lost but feel free with that lopsided yabbuttism of yours. Blacks are far more likely than whites and Asians, percentage that is, to fall or live below poverty line. That's a fact.

Do let me know when you see 30 white, Asian, or Hispanic looting a store and I will be more than happy to call them out.

Stealing over 3000 worth from kohls in new york. you can tell there blacks by the names. run off in stolen car and crash it. real smart of the thieves. glad they got them.

The mumble mouth racist wouldn't have run the story if they were white.
Most whites wouldn't do that.

Pick a country where there are no black folks and tell me if that country is crime free.
Then you wouldn't exist. That goes for all black celebrities too. Natives would continue with their civil war until one tribe is wiped out and then the next and so on. Mexico would retain the southern states and may expand upward. Of course, Mexico is such a great place that their citizens are fleeing.

Your false comparison is hilarious at best. No one said a single country is crime free but I can tell you S. Korea, Japan, Singapore, and Iceland probably have less murder in a year combined than a typical weekend in Chicago. It would take Singapore 50 years or longer to have the same amount of murder as Haiti has in one day.

Last edited:

Japan, retard. Japan may not be crime-free, but they damn sure don't have much black crime.

How much white crime do they have, Jackass.
Lol...you love to dig for something that isn't there or just outright minutia. Japanese don't give a damn about blm or black culture. Today's black teens wouldn't survive a week living in a Japanese household.

Forum List

Back