Kohain and Levite "genes" are a myth

"......“Abraham’s Children in the Genome Era”—scientists report that the Jews of the Diaspora share a set of telltale genetic markers, supporting the traditional belief that Jews scattered around the world have a common ancestry. But various Diaspora populations have their own distinct genetic signatures, shedding light on their origins and history. In addition to the age-old question of whether Jews are simply people who share a religion or are a distinct population, the scientific verdict is settling on the latter......."

You're ignorantly ignoring the links I provided.

They show that many non-Jewish communities around the eastern hemisphere possess these genes.

And you are showing you ignorance and NEONAZI JEW HATRED by picking and choosing the parts of your link that can be bent to match your POV. Aris is not ignoring your link she is putting the other side of the coin on the table, it is you that is ignoring that your link could be untruthful or biased.

These two genes are not proof of ancestry from Palestine if the genes are very common in places thousands away from Palestine, in non-Jews.

[MENTION=35553]aris2chat[/MENTION], do yourself a favor and don't post genetic studies from 2003 when there are much more recent and thorough studies that tare your studies to shreds.

Never argue with someone whose points 'tare' your's to shreds. ;)

These two genes are not proof of ancestry from Palestine if the genes are very common in places thousands away from Palestine, in non-Jews.

[MENTION=35553]aris2chat[/MENTION], do yourself a favor and don't post genetic studies from 2003 when there are much more recent and thorough studies that tare your studies to shreds.

Just as your link destroys your argument as it states that the gene shows a common ancestor.

Men from this lineage share a common paternal ancestor, which is demonstrated and defined by the presence of the SNP mutation referred to as M267, which was announced in (Cinnioğlu 2004). This haplogroup is found today in significant frequencies in many areas in order near the Middle East, and parts of the Caucasus, Sudan and the Horn of Africa. It is also found in high frequencies in parts of North Africa and amongst Jewish groups, especially those with Cohen surnames. It can also be found much less commonly, but still occasionally in significant amounts, in Europe and as far east as Central Asia and the Indian Subcontinent.

But does not state either that the gene is present in non Jews as a genetic mutation, but is passed on from fathers. So it could be that some people converted out of Judaism, or fathered children on non Jewish females.

Many jews in Europe were forced to convert, leave or be killed during the inquisition

What does ancestry have to do with residence?

It is argued that these two genes are proof of ancestry from Palestine.

But the facts show these two genes are common thousands of miles away from Palestine.

Argued by whom?
In my circle the "Gene" is nothing more than an answer on Jeopardy.
Many descendants of Aharon and Pinchas either intermarried or converted over the millennia.
We also have plenty of Gentile DNA these days thanks to Russian Pogroms.
Where do you think all of the Blonde Jews come from?
I don't know where you got this impression that we hold this to be so important.

Blonde haired, red haried and blue eyed jews probably get those genes from their KHAZAR anscestors.

In face we even know what Khazar king CHOOOSE to make his people Jews. Khazars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those folks migrated from the region north of the Black Sea as did most Germanics, Slavs, Celts.

In fact all WHITE PEOPLE seem to have originally come to Europe off the steppes of Southern Russia and Northern India.

I know that my former Jewish inlaws really hated it when I told them that, since they are whiter than I was and had blue eyes to die for, too.

But they so wanted to think themselves children of Abraham that they deny what is well known, irrefutable history.

Faith based thinking rears its ugly head in all sorts of ways, I guess.

I'd be proud a son of the Khazars who CHOOSE to be Jewish if I were of that ilk.

Zionists love to tell us that the so-called Kohain gene and so-called Levite gene are proof that these Jews are direct descendants of ancient Hebrews from Palestine.

Well the facts tell a very different story.

What about the Levite gene?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1a1a_(Y-DNA)

Very common in north-central India.
Very common in southeast Poland, Slovakia, northwest Ukrain, Belarus.

So do these two genes prove ancestry from Palestine? Of course not.

Why not? And how do those facts tell a different story? The Levites would have been with the lost ten tribes when the Northern Kingdom was captured and then escaped. We know that they escaped to the "north countries" and very well could be Eastern Europe.

It makes perfect sense that this gene would be found spread around the nations and peoples "north" of to where those Israelites escaped. It is an all too common mistake that people make when they assume all Israelites are Jews. There were twelve tribes of Israel. Judah was just one of those tribes.

WEll that may be true, Sin, but the Khazars were NOT Jewish until about the 8th century.

And yes we KNOW that they migrated into Europe mostly around Poland, too.

So if they were the lost tribes, they lost their faith for a couple thousand years, until they CHOOSE to be Jews again during the 8th century AD.

And you are showing you ignorance and NEONAZI JEW HATRED by picking and choosing the parts of your link that can be bent to match your POV. Aris is not ignoring your link she is putting the other side of the coin on the table, it is you that is ignoring that your link could be untruthful or biased.

You really are an obsessive broken record.

And no the research isn't a lie.

Just as your link destroys your argument as it states that the gene shows a common ancestor.

Men from this lineage share a common paternal ancestor, which is demonstrated and defined by the presence of the SNP mutation referred to as M267, which was announced in (Cinnioğlu 2004). This haplogroup is found today in significant frequencies in many areas in order near the Middle East, and parts of the Caucasus, Sudan and the Horn of Africa. It is also found in high frequencies in parts of North Africa and amongst Jewish groups, especially those with Cohen surnames. It can also be found much less commonly, but still occasionally in significant amounts, in Europe and as far east as Central Asia and the Indian Subcontinent.

But does not state either that the gene is present in non Jews as a genetic mutation, but is passed on from fathers. So it could be that some people converted out of Judaism, or fathered children on non Jewish females.

Many jews in Europe were forced to convert, leave or be killed during the inquisition[/QUOTE

It happened before the Inquisition as well, when Spain was called Andalucía under Islamic control. Some Jews pretended to convert but kept their Judaism a secret, like Maimonides.

Please post the Jewish Organizations using this information to help Zionism.

Look at it again and see the glaring holes in its testimony, but to do that you would have to put your NOENAZI JEW HATRED on hold for a while and lose your ID

Look at it again and see the glaring holes in its testimony, but to do that you would have to put your NOENAZI JEW HATRED on hold for a while and lose your ID

There is no "testimony", you obsessive broken record.

Better stop crying wolf before no one listens to your cries and the wolf eats you.

You realize it's a game of semantics.
"the research isn't a lie" may well be a true statement; it's the conditions and population that are massaged to arrive to a conclusion.

"the research isn't a lie" may well be a true statement; it's the conditions and population that are massaged to arrive to a conclusion.

Got any evidence of their biased population selection?

I didn't think so.

Got any evidence of their biased population selection?

I didn't think so.

I presume from this very posting that you don't know ANYONE in academia or who does studies for corporations.
I'll wait for your answer and THEN rip you to shreds.

I presume from this very posting that you don't know ANYONE in academia or who does studies for corporations.

You're just upset that the data says something you don't want to hear.

Poor baby. :(

You're just upset that the data says something you don't want to hear.

Poor baby. :(

You don't know ANYONE.
I thank you for your honesty.

There's something called an AGENDA.
It exists in any entity that requires Capital.
In other words, every study that is driven by Capital is sustained by an entity that desires a pre-determined result.

Hospitals, Corporations, Universities, the guy being supported by his uncle.

Populations and conditions are altered dozens of times until the source of Capital gets the answer it WANTS.

Thankfully, I'm a Jewboy and know dozens of people who have been put through this grinder.
Most of the time they didn't even know it was happening until I discussed it with them and asked them to do research on who was supporting the study.
The professionals who conduct the studies are generally not happy with this but they have to pay their bills.

You would probably be aware of this from the people you know who make homemade bombs.

You don't know ANYONE.

In other words, every study that is driven by Capital is sustained by an entity that desires a pre-determined result.

Populations and conditions are altered dozens of times until the source of Capital gets the answer it WANTS.

Thankfully, I'm a Jewboy and know dozens of people who have been put through this grinder.
Most of the time they didn't even know it was happening until I discussed it with them and asked them to do research on who was supporting the study.
The professionals who conduct the studies are generally not happy with this but they have to pay their bills.

You would probably be aware of this from the people you know who make homemade bombs.

So your evidence that the data was guided by an agenda is that they came up with info that you don't like?

Wow, you're a real dick. And a fool.

If you want to talk about the data, '67 - then why are you using link to 'pop science' versions of the reports, rather than the reports themselves?

It is poor scholarship (aka 'crap 'science') to use secondary and even tertiary sources while the primary material is readily available.

Of course, if one lacks sufficient background to discuss the actual reports per se, then the 'pop sci' versions are possibly useful - but only in a limited sense. Remember, it's such pop 'bowlderization' of scientific papers which has led to the 'Darwin claimed humans were descended from monkeys' idiocy......

BTW, what were you trying to say with 'Kharar' ?????

You don't know ANYONE.

So your evidence that the data was guided by an agenda is that they came up with info that you don't like?

Wow, you're a real dick. And a fool.

Ad hominem...I win.
Real life...I win.

Still waiting to see evidence that the data as to the distribution of the haplotypes mentioned in the OP was biased by an anti-Semitic agenda.

Talk about paranoia.

Forum List

Back