Koch Industries acknowledge Man Made Climate Change!

I don't see him "admitting" to anything..
That's because you have your hands over your eyes, willfully blind monkey.

Let me help.

From the OP link:

“So the climate is changing. I think he’s also said, and we believe, that humans have a part in that.”

How a top environmentalist responds when a Koch executive acknowledges climate change

The Kochs have finally cracked! The right wing denialism is slowly eroding away....
There is NOTHING humans can do that will have any meaningful effect on climate.

Oh, and who gives a fuck what some corporate lacky says? Not me.

PS. When I leave the job site today I will be sure to gun my gas guzzling Hemi & BURN some rubber in honor of all the fruit loops like you.
Klassy move.

How a top environmentalist responds when a Koch executive acknowledges climate change

The Kochs have finally cracked! The right wing denialism is slowly eroding away....

Oh, and who gives a fuck what some corporate lacky says? Not me.

PS. When I leave the job site today I will be sure to gun my gas guzzling Hemi & BURN some rubber in honor of all the fruit loops like you.
Klassy move.
I do what I can.

Hold the applause, tips only please.

For someone who can't retain more than one thought at a time?

I see you're having some trouble making the connection.

Between your fellow feeling for the Koch Boyz and your reiterating the same thought five times? On the contrary.

Fine dont admit it....

Admit that you keep repeating yourself? How many more times do I have to do that before it gets through?

Tell you a little story:

I was in the walk-in clinic with a friend over the weekend. There was a little boy in the next room - about three years old - who'd sprained his wrist. The P.A. was trying to fit him for a soft cast so the wrist would have a chance to heal.

BOY: Can I have a lollipop? My doctor gives me a lollipop.

P.A.: Sure, buddy. Just let me fit this around your arm and I'll get you a lollipop.

BOY: I want a lollipop NOW!

Mother intervenes.

MOM: Honey, let the man do his job. Then you can have a -

BOY (stamping his feet and screaming): LOLLIPOP, LOLLIPOP, LOLLIPOP!

P.A. Excuse me, ma'am. I'll be right back.

Kid keeps screaming.

P.A. comes back with a lollipop. Holds it just out of the kid's reach. Kid grabs for it with the injured arm and winces.

P.A. Okay, first the cast; then the lollipop. Deal?

Kid nods, lets the P.A. fit the cast, gets his lollipop.

Now, I don't expect you to understand what that story is about, but so far you're still screaming "LOLLIPOP!" and I'm bored.

Go bother someone else. But make sure you say "Your concession is noted" first, mmkay? Gotta stick to the script.

Not interested in your fairy tales.

Have you figured out yet that you were wrong about the date of the broadcast, or are you just yelling "LOLLIPOP!" because you won't admit you were wrong?

A century ago people like you claimed there was nothing you could do about open sewers and piles of horseshit in the streets. Maybe you were one of them. Did you also say "If man were meant to fly, he'd have wings"?

I see you're having some trouble making the connection.

Between your fellow feeling for the Koch Boyz and your reiterating the same thought five times? On the contrary.

Fine dont admit it....

Admit that you keep repeating yourself? How many more times do I have to do that before it gets through?

Tell you a little story:

I was in the walk-in clinic with a friend over the weekend. There was a little boy in the next room - about three years old - who'd sprained his wrist. The P.A. was trying to fit him for a soft cast so the wrist would have a chance to heal.

BOY: Can I have a lollipop? My doctor gives me a lollipop.

P.A.: Sure, buddy. Just let me fit this around your arm and I'll get you a lollipop.

BOY: I want a lollipop NOW!

Mother intervenes.

MOM: Honey, let the man do his job. Then you can have a -

BOY (stamping his feet and screaming): LOLLIPOP, LOLLIPOP, LOLLIPOP!

P.A. Excuse me, ma'am. I'll be right back.

Kid keeps screaming.

P.A. comes back with a lollipop. Holds it just out of the kid's reach. Kid grabs for it with the injured arm and winces.

P.A. Okay, first the cast; then the lollipop. Deal?

Kid nods, lets the P.A. fit the cast, gets his lollipop.

Now, I don't expect you to understand what that story is about, but so far you're still screaming "LOLLIPOP!" and I'm bored.

Go bother someone else. But make sure you say "Your concession is noted" first, mmkay? Gotta stick to the script.

Not interested in your fairy tales.

Have you figured out yet that you were wrong about the date of the broadcast, or are you just yelling "LOLLIPOP!" because you won't admit you were wrong?

How gives a flying fuck either way? I know more about climate change and the cause of it more than the Koch brothers or any leftard here that spews bullshit talking points from the U.N and the corporation that is NASA.

A century ago people like you claimed there was nothing you could do about open sewers and piles of horseshit in the streets. Maybe you were one of them. Did you also say "If man were meant to fly, he'd have wings"?
If I want your opinion I'll ask your boyfriend to take a shit.

Mmmkay

I don't see him "admitting" to anything..
That's because you have your hands over your eyes, willfully blind monkey.

Let me help.

From the OP link:

“So the climate is changing. I think he’s also said, and we believe, that humans have a part in that.”

Listen jackass....I live in Phoenix....if the planet was heating up, we'd feel it here first. February was crazy warm...PANIC? Hell no. Because it cooled off in March again and April has been one of the most pleasant months in my time here (42 years). Does smog and pollution affect the weather? I'm sure it does but not on a large scale....I know storms that used to come in here during the monsoon season in July and August now get blocked by thermals bouncing off our glass and asphalt. But that rain isn't lost...it goes around us and lands elsewhere. So you believe what you want to believe but don't shovel that shit around me....I ain't buying.

Last edited:
How gives a flying fuck either way?

It helps the credibility of an argument if the person knows the difference between last year and yesterday.

I know more about climate change and the cause of it more than the Koch brothers...

And if you went head-to-head, who would win?

I would and I would win if I went "head to head" with you or any leftard here that buys the co2 bullshit . This climate change program as been going on for 20 years and it is killing the planet and we are about to reach the tipping point that even if they stopped spraying, it wouldn't matter because the damage has been done.

How gives a flying fuck either way?

It helps the credibility of an argument if the person knows the difference between last year and yesterday.

I know more about climate change and the cause of it more than the Koch brothers...

And if you went head-to-head, who would win?

I would and I would win if I went "head to head" with you or any leftard...

So were you under the impression that I'm one of the Koch brothers or that the Koch brothers are liberals? Either way, you're more confused than the other guy.

Perhaps when you overcome your confusion, you can share your extensive knowledge of climate change with the rest of us.

Forum List

Back