Koch Brothers Group Investigated For Sending Out Misleading Mailers

do you see how the liberals/Democrats take minorities to be STUPID people that they can't figure out if a mailer is "misleading"

how disgusting and DEGRADING is that? and why any person "minority or not" would vote for the Democrat party is beyond me

this is the garbage pmsnbc puts out there
thankfully their ratings are in the toilet where they should be and not many people swallows this type of crap

Koch group investigated for faulty mailers MSNBC

I expect they they are trying to confuse minorities, since they usually vote Dem. Pretty sleazy....
Jim....in the 33 years i delivered Mail.....this shit went on just about every election....by both parties.....it was always one or the other.....there was a few times we were told not to case up certain flyers and to throw them in a tub to be returned for one reason or another.....if they get past delivery is when this shit begins...

Koch group investigated for faulty mailers MSNBC

I expect they they are trying to confuse minorities, since they usually vote Dem. Pretty sleazy....

and figures you'd be creaming your jeans over that. Now let it have been planned parenthood, the DNC. we'll we know the reaction already

Your class, what I thought you had, has taken a serious dive.

please you don't deserve class. and you should look in mirror to see who has taken a dive into the gutter. You don't care if something is true or not you just spread it anyway. And again if this was being done to planned parenthood or something you care about you wouldn't be posting it with joy

why are you taking the word of msnbc?

ever think it could of been a MISTAKE if it's true? but of course not... pmsnbc and their sheep will make seem like it was Intentional. Just like the op did

ever think it could of been a MISTAKE if it's true? but of course not... pmsnbc and their sheep will make seem like it was Intentional. Just like the op did

Staph translations:

MSNBC is garbage - "blame the messenger"
If it is true it might be a mistake - "Excusing the Inexcusable"
Liberals will say its intentional - "Blaming the audience"

Notice Staph reserves judgement on the actual story but has a lot to say about the messenger and the audience

Staph translations:

Notice Staph reserves judgement on the actual story but has a lot to say about the messenger and the audience

what a cute little parrot now calling me staph
go outside and play little one recess time

Staph translations:

what a cute little parrot now calling me staph
go outside and play little one recess time

Little one recess time? Is that your impression of a dictionary in a dryer?

Forum List

Back