Knives Are Okay, But Not Shampoo

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama-Angry.jpg

The Obama Administration is losing it's friggen mind.

The TSA has announced that carrying pocket knives on passenger jets is okay but you still can't have shampoo or conditioner.

I think he wants another 9/11 so he can say "SEE.......SEE.......SEE what those evil Republicans have done to you!!!!!!!"

Obama has been releasing criminals from prisons ahead of the sequester. First they lied about how many, then when the actual numbers became public they immediately stopped but refused to release the names of those they had released to local law enforcement. They claimed that none of the illegals they released had criminal records but turns out all of them had criminal records.

I think we have some real assholes in the White House and it's much worse than we thought. To this day they still won't allow anyone to interview Benghazi survivors. Nobody knows who they are. Obama couldn't keep his trap shut about the Bin Laden raid but there's a total cone of silence over the dozen or so government workers that escaped Benghazi 6 months ago. Too bad Obama doesn't feel the same way about Israeli aircraft staging areas or the Brit's nuclear codes.

Obama is cancelling all White House tours. He didn't want any of those smelly tourists in his home anyway. So in response the GOP House drafted a resolution that as long as the tours are cancelled so are Obama's golfing trips.

I love that we have such responsible adults running our government.

Last edited:
Ah so..Obama had nothing to do with the death of Osama Bin Laden, but the TSA changing policy on knives is his fault.

Cool gracious.

Got love this topsy turvy world of yours..

Well at least I won't get arrested if I forget to leave my pocket knife at home.

Obama wants another 9/11 so he can suspend the constitution and make himself President for Life.

Well, shampoo can get in somebody's eyes and make them all stingy and red.

Owwww.

Oh, it makes sense.

The purpose of government policy is to make so many laws and regulations that everyone is a criminal without even knowing it. It's easier to control people that way...especially if the laws and regulations are contradictory and confusing.

Forum List

Back