Knife weld ing kid

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
KNIFE WELDING KID

Parent return 9 year old adoptive son because he threatened them with a knife and FOXNEWS guest said it was bad parenting that created this in this child. That is a crock of #$@%. Problem kids are not always created by bad parenting. Blame the parents when a child take a gun and shoot up a school? Kill their parents? Parent of these children would be in prison. They dropped him off with a note and they should be charged with child abandonment? A crock. Mental illness is not created. I thought parents dropping their kids off at welfare instead of in rivers were encouraged and they would not be charged?

Butler County Couple Charged for Returning Their Adopted Son to Children Services - WKEF-TV ABC 22 News :: News - Top Stories

a friend of mines daughter, who is an extreme left wing liberal adopted a crack head toddler, she knew up front the kid was the product of two left wing crack heads, she thought she could mold him into a model citizen...., WRONG !! the kid was 2 y.o., at 3 y.o. he started showing signs of "whackoness", at 4 y.o. he was still shitting his pants and throwing objects at her, at 5 y.o. he was cussing and smearing shit on the walls of his bedroom, at 6 y.o. he was still shitting his pants and throwing it at his teachers in school and people who come to restrain him, by 7 y.o. he was threatening to kill her, his behavior continued and worsened, when he turned 18 she literally kicked him to the street with a bag of his clothes, he now is over 21 and had many encounters with the law, now us tax payers are supporting him.

as much as i despise abortions, this fucking kid would have been a great candidate for late term abortion. :up:

still is.., in my opinion !!! :up:

Forum List

Back