Knife attack on swiss train, then sets train on fire

Since he's identified as a Swiss man, it's either a mentally-ill individual hearing voices, a mentally-ill individual who has converted to Islam (and hears voices), or a naturalized citizen from a Muslim country, who was acting out against those he perceived to be non-Islamic (if Muslim, it would still leave him in the category of being mentally-ill).

I've always wondered why security is so nonexistent on trains. Just because it won't fall out of the sky doesn't mean some nutcase can't do a lot of damage in a small crowded space. This guy isn't the first one.

I've always wondered why security is so nonexistent on trains. Just because it won't fall out of the sky doesn't mean some nutcase can't do a lot of damage in a small crowded space. This guy isn't the first one.
trains carry a lot more people, it would be much more burdensome for the train operators, the police, security, etc. Plus planes are pressurized, it takes only a small explosive to take a plane out. Not so with a train.

trains carry a lot more people, it would be much more burdensome for the train operators, the police, security, etc. Plus planes are pressurized, it takes only a small explosive to take a plane out. Not so with a train.
It's not like you can take a train to Entebbe or Cuba from Europe either. Of course Muslims aren't the brightest tacks in the world.

Forum List

Back