KKK: Trying To 'Re-Brand' Itself?

Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are a bunch of race hustlers but I wouldn't put them in the same place as the KKK because Jackson and Sharpton have not publicly said they hate whites and want blacks to separate from whites like the KKK have, hell Jackson and Sharpton probably have white girlfriends they mess around with.
That was the black's idea, but Liberia ended up a shithole so now you people don't like to talk about that.

It was the idea of black people to be separate from whites? man you are losing your mind you must be on your fifth bottle of Vodka.:cuckoo:
Black nationalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Nationalism#cite_note-0 Inspired by the apparent success of the Haitian Revolution, the origins of African indigenous nationalism in political thought lie in the 19th century with people like Marcus Garvey, Henry McNeal Turner, Martin Delany, Henry Highland Garnet, Edward Wilmot Blyden, Paul Cuffe, etc. The repatriation of African American slaves to Liberia or Sierra Leone was a common African nationalist theme

Like I said, you don't like to talk about that because it ended up a shithole

That was the black's idea, but Liberia ended up a shithole so now you people don't like to talk about that.

It was the idea of black people to be separate from whites? man you are losing your mind you must be on your fifth bottle of Vodka.:cuckoo:
Black nationalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Nationalism#cite_note-0 Inspired by the apparent success of the Haitian Revolution, the origins of African indigenous nationalism in political thought lie in the 19th century with people like Marcus Garvey, Henry McNeal Turner, Martin Delany, Henry Highland Garnet, Edward Wilmot Blyden, Paul Cuffe, etc. The repatriation of African American slaves to Liberia or Sierra Leone was a common African nationalist theme

Like I said, you don't like to talk about that because it ended up a shithole

Motherfucker it was the idea of white people to separate the races and create Jim Crow laws, so of course some black people wanted to leave. Get back on your medication as soon as possible and put the bottle down.:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI7JjiZuiVc]YouTube - ‪Ramones - The KKK Took My Baby Away (Music Video)‬‏[/ame]

But, I doubt Jesse and ole' Al have burnt crosses on any yards, or lynched a man just because they were not the same color as them, eh?
Black on white crime is a epidemic right now, and no black leaders step up to denounce that.

Lynch a man? When, 100 years ago, give me a break.

But, I doubt Jesse and ole' Al have burnt crosses on any yards, or lynched a man just because they were not the same color as them, eh?
Black on white crime is a epidemic right now, and no black leaders step up to denounce that.

Do you miss the days of old Tank? :cuckoo:
You must miss it, you're the one who thinks it still happens today.

Granny says if ya'll really want some progress on illegal immigration an' the war on drugs...

... sic the KKK on dem Hispexican an' ching-chong drug dealers.
:cool:

Do you miss the days of old Tank? :cuckoo:
You must miss it, you're the one who thinks it still happens today.

You said 100 years ago since the last lynching, were you around in the 60's Tank?
The Tuskegee Institute has recorded 3,446 lynchings of blacks and 1,297 lynchings of whites between 1882 and 1968.[1] Southern states created new constitutions between 1890 and 1908, with provisions that effectively disenfranchised most blacks, as well as many poor whites. People who were not permitted to vote were also not permitted to serve on juries, further excluding them from the political process.

African Americans mounted resistance to lynchings in numerous ways. Intellectuals and journalists encouraged public education, actively protesting and lobbying against lynch mob violence and government complicity in that violence. The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), as well as numerous other organizations, organized support from white and black Americans alike. African-American women's clubs, such as the Association of Southern Women for the Prevention of Lynching, raised funds to support the work of public campaigns, including anti-lynching plays. Their petition drives, letter campaigns, meetings and demonstrations helped to highlight the issues and combat lynching.[2] In the Great Migration, extending in two waves from 1910 to 1970, 6.5 million African Americans left the South, primarily for northern and mid-western cities.

Lynching in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You didn't prove shit, you just gave us some guys blog site.

When was the last time the KKK lynched someone, and who even cares it's so long ago.

Today in America blacks are attacking whites, but you got nothing to say about that.

When was the last time the KKK lynched someone, and who even cares it's so long ago.

Today in America blacks are attacking whites, but you got nothing to say about that.

That's life.

Here ya go Tank! Some youtube videos that are right up your alley! I know how much you love to post about white on white crime, right?

white on white crime - Yahoo! Video Search

In all this, no one has mentioned the fact that the founder of the KKK tried to disband the club due to the allegations of lynchings by the KKK. The KKK didn't want to be known as a violent group.

Many wanted to see the end of the KKK and screamed that all the lynchings were due to the KKK.

Last edited:

Here ya go Tank! Some youtube videos that are right up your alley! I know how much you love to post about white on white crime, right?

You do know that link was showing more Black on White crime than White on White crime. And I didn't see any White on Black crime.

;)

:lol:

You do know that link was showing more Black on White crime than White on White crime. And I didn't see any White on Black crime.

;)
I clicked on Echo's link too and noticed the same thing, the first video was of 5 Hispanics setting a white kid on fire.

r-KKK-large570.jpg

At the Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day, a handful of picketers from controversial hate group the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) were siphoned off into a corner, as other military family members came to pay their respects.

Members of the hate group have become a ubiquitous presence at funerals in recent years; they can frequently be seen in packs, holding signs emblazoned with “God Hates Fags” or “Thank God For Dead Soldiers.”

But at Arlington last Monday, one group of demonstrators came out to counter-protest the WBC, catching national media attention as they handed out American flags to passersby and denounced the WBC's actions.

They were members of the KKK, the most well-known hate group in American history.

Dennis LaBonte, a self-identified “Imperial Wizard” of the KKK who was present at the counter-protests, told CNN that he is not a “hate-monger” and it’s an “absolute shame” that the WBC pickets at military funerals. A CNN video of the proceedings went viral, leaving many to wonder: what exactly is going on here? Since when does the KKK protest against other hate groups?

“Maybe [Lebonte] was on the way to a peace gardening party and got confused,” Alexandra Petri wrote in the Washington Post after seeing the video. “There must be some reason, because protesting against hatred seems wildly out of character. Maybe they’re going through some sort of midlife crisis.”

Or perhaps the Klan is just hoping to re-brand itself. In two interviews with The Huffington Post this week, National Membership Director for the Ku Klux Klan, LLC Pastor Travis Pierce spoke proudly of the KKK’s newly “positive” message, and said that its objection to the WBC's tactics is nothing new. In fact, he said, the group released a statement months ago deploring WBC’s actions, repudiating its tactics of protesting “the funerals of U.S. soldiers, men and women who die serving our Nation.”

You mean you dont buy it ?

Attachments

• $images.jpg
    $images.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 62
  • $index.jpg
    $index.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 57

Forum List

Back