KKK Resorts to Lies and Candy to Recruit

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
The KKK recently handed out bags of candy to residents in Florida. Their imperial klown was asked about this and he declared the KKK was not racist and they were just a civil rights group. I dont know which was more idiotic. Handing out bags of candy in the hopes people would sign up or claiming to be a civil rights group instead of a hate group?

The KKK Is Handing Out Candy To Try And Recruit New Members In South Carolina

The KKK recently handed out bags of candy to residents in Florida. Their imperial klown was asked about this and he declared the KKK was not racist and they were just a civil rights group. I dont know which was more idiotic. Handing out bags of candy in the hopes people would sign up or claiming to be a civil rights group instead of a hate group?

The KKK Is Handing Out Candy To Try And Recruit New Members In South Carolina

Their other draw is buck liquor, in prisons and outside.

The KKK is every bit as ridiculous as these dudes providing "security" at a polling place which is illegal in every country but the ones where Holder is AG.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]

The KKK is a toothless bunch of dinosaurs that time forgot. The KKK, come on now, really? Don't we have bigger fish to fry?

The KKK is a toothless bunch of dinosaurs that time forgot. The KKK, come on now, really? Don't we have bigger fish to fry?

If you are talking to me....no. I like calling this stuff out. If that offends you too bad.

This hate group waxes and wanes. The push for respectibility a few years ago got them in the news, along with some high profile crimes.

The kkk and the black panthers are both hate groups and should be condemned for any illegal actions they take.

The ACLU does claim they have the "right" to exist..

Forum List

Back