the article quoted the guy saying this:

“She is friends with the Klan,” Quigg said. “A lot of people don’t realize that. She’s friends with Senator Byrd. He’s been an Exulted Cyclops in the Klan. He’s been King Kleagle.”

sounds like this guy is talking like Senator Byrd is still alive and still in the Klan?????

OH, and you CAN'T donate to Hillary Clinton's campaign fund ANONYMOUSLY or any campaign, you have to declare who you are.... due to campaign finance laws.

When the center for responsive politics shows that Hillary received money from the KKK or from this guy, I'll believe it...

For now though, I call BULL CRUD ;)

Hold on . "Exhulted Cyclops" is a real thing ?!

Lol!

“She is friends with the Klan,” Quigg said. “A lot of people don’t realize that. She’s friends with Senator Byrd. He’s been an Exulted Cyclops in the Klan. He’s been King Kleagle.”

sounds like this guy is talking like Senator Byrd is still alive and still in the Klan?????

OH, and you CAN'T donate to Hillary Clinton's campaign fund ANONYMOUSLY or any campaign, you have to declare who you are.... due to campaign finance laws.

When the center for responsive politics shows that Hillary received money from the KKK or from this guy, I'll believe it...

Hold on . "Exhulted Cyclops" is a real thing ?!

Lol!
nope! :lol:

I believe it's exalted not exulted!

I have my doubts about this story.

Not only does it come from what appears to be some blog site, but the person in question said that they donated the money anonymously (meaning it can't be tracked), and said that donations, like prayer, should be done in private.

Personally? I think this is someone looking for their 15 min of fame by trying to attach themselves to Hillary's campaign.

If she denounced support from the Koch brothers, then if this is true, expect her to denounce the KKK as well.

And................9/11 Inside Job...................you might want to do some research on the KKK, because although they do dress up in robes and light fires during ritualistic ceremonies, they are not devil worshipers. Matter of fact, if you check into it, most KKK members are Christian of some type.

It's even in the leftist media

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

No one's more mainstream liberal media. You lose:

From your link and I agree ;):

"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” Brian Levin, a former New York police officer who is director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, told the Telegraph. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign.”

From your link and I agree ;):

"Based on his past statements, it doesn’t appear highly credible that he has changed his effusive allegiance to Donald Trump,” Brian Levin, a former New York police officer who is director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, told the Telegraph. “The timing seems suspect. I think this is a function of not wanting to undermine the Trump campaign.”

A KKK wizard line? No way

(we do know that Senator Byrd was a member of the KKK and fiercely racist and Hillary did consider him a good friend).

Actually what we know is that Byrd quit the Klan in his youth, before he ever ran for office and before Hillary was even born (and repudiated all of that anyway), but nice try at Time Stretch for Dummies.

Well let me say this - the Democrat Party has forever been the official party of the KKK

Well let me say this --- Bullshit. The Klan has never had a political party. It was founded by six Confederte war vets who had no known political affiliation at all. That one only lasted a dozen years but the reinstated one, and by far the biggest, was founded by a Georgia salesman -- and he had no political affiliation either.

And I can prove it.

But leave me not speak out of turn, you made the claim, so you go first. This oughta be good. :popcorn:

crickets-300x245.jpg

I have my doubts about this story.

Not only does it come from what appears to be some blog site, but the person in question said that they donated the money anonymously (meaning it can't be tracked), and said that donations, like prayer, should be done in private.

Personally? I think this is someone looking for their 15 min of fame by trying to attach themselves to Hillary's campaign.

If she denounced support from the Koch brothers, then if this is true, expect her to denounce the KKK as well.

And................9/11 Inside Job...................you might want to do some research on the KKK, because although they do dress up in robes and light fires during ritualistic ceremonies, they are not devil worshipers. Matter of fact, if you check into it, most KKK members are Christian of some type.
Well there are two separate links to this story - one from US News & World Report. So this definitely happened. The question is - is this idiot KKK leader credible as a source? I'd have to say no based on what I saw in both of these stories.

Whenever someone claims to have done something that can't be tracked (anonymously), then I have my doubts about whether they did that thing or not.

And............like I said, if this is true, then Hillary is going to get wind of it and find out if it happened or not.

She'll then denounce the donation and return it, saying that she doesn't need support from people like that.

Kinda like what she did with Koch's endorsement over the weekend.
More than the "anonymous" donation (which I can easily see in light of today's political climate of attacking people for their beliefs or political affiliations), I think his own tweet from September discredits him. Nobody is going to make that radical of a change (Trump to Clinton) in just a few months.

I get the feeling he's trying to ruin Hillary's reputation to help Trump.

You seriously think white supremeists groups are voting for HILLARY ?! Wow u righties are delusional.

Is this endorcement on their website ? I'm sure most of u have it bookmarked .
Well come on....don't act like the KKK doesn't have a long political alliance with the Democrat Party. While I fully believe this idiot is lying at this point, it wouldn't be the least bit shocking to learn that they were supporting Hillary or Bernie.

In fact, I'm betting the only reason they are supporting a "Republican" (and boy do I use that term loosely with Trump), is because Trump has claimed he will build a wall and I'm sure the KKK hates Mexicans as much as they do African-Americans.

Last edited:

I already posted the link to this story on that site Kaz. There is no question this idiot said these things. The question is - is he credible? I would have to say no based on what I've seen. I think he's trying to derail Hillary because he actually wants Trump.

I already posted the link to this story on that site Kaz. There is no question this idiot said these things. The question is - is he credible? I would have to say no based on what I've seen. I think he's trying to derail Hillary because he actually wants Trump.

Probably true. But you know if the story were reversed, the left would be pumping the KKK supporting the Republican and not give a shit what the facts are

Probably true. But you know if the story were reversed, the left would be pumping the KKK supporting the Republican and not give a shit what the facts are
Absolutely. Sadly, there is no denying that. It's why this country is such a mess. If you can't even start a discussion/debate based on facts and an honest position, then you can't get anywhere.

I mean, that side of the aisle screams "racism" and "bigot" simply if you won't support their policies. It makes it impossible to have a discussion of substance.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Well come on....don't act like the KKK doesn't have a long political alliance with the Democrat Party.

It doesn't, and I already pointed that out, and you ran away because you know you're full of shit.
The Klan has never had a political party affiliation. It has however used whatever political party was convenient in that time and place when it needed to.

Such as here....

Make at least some attempt to learn your history before you dig yourself in a hole.

The KKK raised $20,000 for Hillary Clinton's campaign, is officially endorsing her, and claims she is a "friend" to them. You'll have to read the article and decide for yourself if it's true (we do know that Senator Byrd was a member of the KKK and fiercely racist and Hillary did consider him a good friend).

In my humble opinion, Hillary has long been a snobby elitist and considering her entire background, demographics, and over all attitude, she strikes me as someone who would be racist. I mean, she looks down on pretty much everyone anyway, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least of she held extra contempt for someone not of her ethnicity. That being said, I'll be the first one to state that I don't believe there is enough here in this one article to draw a definitive conclusion.

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton, Claims $20,000 Campaign Donation

Donald Trump holds the endorsement of the KKK, but nice try anyway. They aren't going to back a candidate in Hillary Clinton who appeals to minorities in this country. Minorities that they hate.
Donald Trump supported by former KKK leader David Duke

Donald Trump has David Duke endorsement, so there is no damn way the Klan endorsed Hillary Clinton.

She might be a true blue bitch but she is not a Klan member! ( I am only writing about her and no one else )

The KKK raised $20,000 for Hillary Clinton's campaign, is officially endorsing her, and claims she is a "friend" to them. You'll have to read the article and decide for yourself if it's true (we do know that Senator Byrd was a member of the KKK and fiercely racist and Hillary did consider him a good friend).

In my humble opinion, Hillary has long been a snobby elitist and considering her entire background, demographics, and over all attitude, she strikes me as someone who would be racist. I mean, she looks down on pretty much everyone anyway, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least of she held extra contempt for someone not of her ethnicity. That being said, I'll be the first one to state that I don't believe there is enough here in this one article to draw a definitive conclusion.

Donald Trump holds the endorsement of the KKK, but nice try anyway. They aren't going to back a candidate in Hillary Clinton who appeals to minorities in this country. Minorities that they hate.

Donald Trump has David Duke endorsement, so there is no damn way the Klan endorsed Hillary Clinton.

She might be a true blue bitch but she is not a Klan member! ( I am only writing about her and no one else )

It's not as if the Klan is a centrally organized thing any more. At one time (briefly) it was, but this is just a case of some yahoo in Anaheim, who started some shit recently and is looking for attention, styles himself a Grand Yahoo or whatever, and the OP thinks he can milk that into an Association Fallacy. Basically both of them are trolling.

David Duke, same thing -- he founded a local Louisiana chapter years ago and became by definition the Grand Wazoo of it. But all they are is individual dipshits working locally. The Klan's attempts to centralize itself have been spordic, short-lived, and really haven't coalesced since D.C. Stephenson's charades (in my video above) let the air out of its tires.

That didn't completely kill it but it really hasn't been centrally organized since, so really anyone who wants to can jump up at any time, claim to be Klan and endorse or denounce anybody. Doesn't mean squat. Except of course for message board trolls who think they can score "points" out of it.

It's not as if the Klan is a centrally organized thing any more. At one time (briefly) it was, but this is just a case of some yahoo in Anaheim, who started some shit recently and is looking for attention, styles himself a Grand Yahoo or whatever, and the OP thinks he can milk that into an Association Fallacy. Basically both of them are trolling.

David Duke, same thing -- he founded a local Louisiana chapter years ago and became by definition the Grand Wazoo of it. But all they are is individual dipshits working locally. The Klan's attempts to centralize itself have been spordic, short-lived, and really haven't coalesced since D.C. Stephenson's charades (in my video above) let the air out of its tires.

That didn't completely kill it but it really hasn't been centrally organized since, so really anyone who wants to can jump up at any time, claim to be Klan and endorse or denounce anybody. Doesn't mean squat. Except of course for message board trolls who think they can score "points" out of it.

Hey, I only troll at night but during the day I stay under my bridge.

Duke is the biggest name in the recent memory of the Klan and I don't think they even associate with him anymore. ( I am not a Duke groupie so I do not know )

Centralized or not those like Duke endorsing Trump is never a good sign and Trump should have shun him like the parasite Duke is.

As for Clinton, well like I have written Clinton has her flaws but she is not Klan material and anyone with pea brain knows this.

Feminist?

Yes

Klan?

Only someone that is mentally challenged would think so and even then I don't think it at all...

Duke is the biggest name in the recent memory of the Klan and I don't think they even associate with him anymore. ( I am not a Duke groupie so I do not know )

Centralized or not those like Duke endorsing Trump is never a good sign and Trump should have shun him like the parasite Duke is.

As for Clinton, well like I have written Clinton has her flaws but she is not Klan material and anyone with pea brain knows this.

Feminist?

Yes

Klan?

Only someone that is mentally challenged would think so and even then I don't think it at all...

-- and voilà, that describes the OP. Which is who I had in mind as the troll, for starting this thread.

Disingenuously too I might add, running the old "I don't think I believe this" crapola (but yet he made sure to post it)....

Ironically he says above:

If you can't even start a discussion/debate based on facts and an honest position, then you can't get anywhere.

---- and then proceeds to demonstrate exactly that.

Feminist?

Yes

Klan?

-- and voilà, that describes the OP. Which is who I had in mind as the troll, for starting this thread.

Disingenuously too I might add, running the old "I don't think I believe this" crapola (but yet he made sure to post it)....

My sense of humor is just messed up.

I understood your points and Clinton might be evil, a bitch, oh hell she might be the reincarnation of Lilith but she is no a member of the KKK and you and I know better.

Hell Trump is not a member of the KKK and I will defend him against that nonsense every day of the week and have.

Only a true moron would believe the gibberish of a blog, and this site has many morons...

Hillary Clinton "appeals" to minorities? Really? You might want to do some research on that one my friend. Hillary Clinton - in her infinite smugness - looks at minorities as "useful idiots". When she went before a black audience, she actually started talking with a black accent. Do you have any idea how racist and insulting that is? She doesn't appeal to anyone of intelligence. She tells dumb people (i.e. liberals - black, white, mexican, etc.) exactly what they want to hear, and in their infinite ignorance, they believe a politician "cares" about them.

Hell - she can't even get along with Barack Obama!!! An Ivy League educated, wealthy politician. But....he's black, so Hill's can't stand him.

Forum List

Back