KKK Killing Suspect Was Busted With Black Male Prostitute

It's not your here. And its not your now. And I am not slagging you personally. I have fun with posts to mock, deride and go OMG you are taliking about me?

But if you really want to take me on....and if Howey does.....

Lets go to my favorite room that it appears no leftie wants to tackle me in. The Bull ring.

My bad. I thought you were really trying to prove the point you expressed earlier. Whats the Bull Ring?
The Bull Ring is this awesome debate room. Sadly none on the left want to go there.

I dont know if I would be much fun. I'm not necessarily what you would call left.

KKK Killing Suspect Was Busted With Black Male Prostitute

Wow, he sounds as bad as any member of the KKK.

I've answered and it's coming. :eusa_angel: Just for fun.

I really just like truth and I lived those days passionately as a classical liberal. No way on the planet would I want what I felt, what I campaigned for and against, none of the parties now even resemble what many of us as classical liberal raged against.

Hell's bells I have this lump on the left side of my head from a billy club during a protest on UCLA. I went to rallies with Angela Davis numerous times. I embraced the Panthers versus Karenga.

I was a classical liberal. But I had to change. Because we weren't welcome anymore. Ayers and Bernie were beyond fringe. Life changed.

But my liberals are no more.

That was a funny answer but at least you did answer it.

The Census Bureau defines Oklahoma and Florida as the south.

http://www.census.gov/geo/reference/pdfs/GARM/Ch6GARM.pdf

SrcIoXj.jpg

Both Oklahoma and Florida were involved in racism resulting in full out riots, lose of human life, and damage to property. I wouldnt be surprised if either states were the most dangerous place in the states for Black people at one time or another.

Rosewood FL
Rosewood massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tusla OK
The Destruction of Black Wall Street - Black History - EBONY

I have to disagree with you some on Oklahoma.

In fact, about 115 years ago, there was a movement for mass black migration to Oklahoma to make it an all-black state, a movement started by this guy:

Edward P. McCabe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aside from an isolated incident now and again, Oklahoma has long been a place where people get along quite well with each other.

More information here:

History of Oklahoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've been to Oklahoma and the people of all stripes that I met there were good, decent people: white, black, indian, latino.

Conservative does not automatically = racist, not by a longshot.

I just love history. And I have not one problem in saying one side fucked up. Pardon my french here.

or that we let anyone on the left or right divide us so.

I believe in truths. And that we should talk about the insanity that leaders give us so we are no so divisive.

It's wrong.

You and I should be able to talk back and forth and share true histories and comment on them without others making claim. But I don't think they will let us.

Pity.

SrcIoXj.jpg

Both Oklahoma and Florida were involved in racism resulting in full out riots, lose of human life, and damage to property. I wouldnt be surprised if either states were the most dangerous place in the states for Black people at one time or another.

Rosewood FL

Tusla OK

In fact, about 115 years ago, there was a movement for mass black migration to Oklahoma to make it an all-black state, a movement started by this guy:

Aside from an isolated incident now and again, Oklahoma has long been a place where people get along quite well with each other.

More information here:

I've been to Oklahoma and the people of all stripes that I met there were good, decent people: white, black, indian, latino.

I just love history. And I have not one problem in saying one side fucked up. Pardon my french here.

or that we let anyone on the left or right divide us so.

I believe in truths. And that we should talk about the insanity that leaders give us so we are no so divisive.

It's wrong.

You and I should be able to talk back and forth and share true histories and comment on them without others making claim. But I don't think they will let us.

Pity.

Sure, why not, through the din an cacophony of "you suck" and such, two reasonable people can fight long and hard over ideas.

Newsflash for all of us, including me: every side screws up now and then. It's human nature. It's not a battle to the death, is a struggle of ideas. Shaking out the chaff.

:)

I've answered and it's coming. :eusa_angel: Just for fun.

I really just like truth and I lived those days passionately as a classical liberal. No way on the planet would I want what I felt, what I campaigned for and against, none of the parties now even resemble what many of us as classical liberal raged against.

Hell's bells I have this lump on the left side of my head from a billy club during a protest on UCLA. I went to rallies with Angela Davis numerous times. I embraced the Panthers versus Karenga.

I was a classical liberal. But I had to change. Because we weren't welcome anymore. Ayers and Bernie were beyond fringe. Life changed.

But my liberals are no more.

SrcIoXj.jpg

Rosewood FL

Tusla OK

More information here:

I lived in OKC for my first 24 years of my life....during that period the blacks were forced to live in NE OKC. Why? Whites would not allow them to buy property anywhere else. The Zoo and other city parks located in that area (where my school in southern OKC was located) would visit these areas on field trips. The first thing to happen was fights would break out between black and white students...

Last edited:

SrcIoXj.jpg

Rosewood FL

Tusla OK

More information here:

I live in OKC for my first 24 years of my life....during that period the blacks were forced to live in NE OKC. Why? Whites would not allow them to buy property anywhere else. The Zoo and other city parks located in that area (where my school in southern OKC was located) would visit these areas on field trips. The first thing to happen was fights would break out between black and white students...

That is a shame. I did not ever see stuff like that.

I live by the 4 state area of OK, MO, AR and KS. I can tell you for a fact that these people hate Obama, democrats, blacks and my long hair....The area is stanchly GOP and Bible thumpers....Baptist compounds, militia meetings and guns for lovers..

I'm going to mop her ass on this. She doesnt realize I conduct business in both Florida and Oklahoma and have been there more times than I can count.

I grew up in OKC, it is not as racists as it once was, but, that is because the law forced whites to let blacks live in more than one place but the NE OKC area.

More information here:

I live in OKC for my first 24 years of my life....during that period the blacks were forced to live in NE OKC. Why? Whites would not allow them to buy property anywhere else. The Zoo and other city parks located in that area (where my school in southern OKC was located) would visit these areas on field trips. The first thing to happen was fights would break out between black and white students...

That is a shame. I did not ever see stuff like that.

U.S. Grant High school in the old part of OKC where my grandparents lived off May Ave. was a hot bed of fights between blacks and whites...

I have not been back to OKC since my Grandmother died in 2008, she was 89. Funny thing is, my Grandma's name was Ruby Mae, my Grandmothers name was Ruby Mae and my aunts name is Ruby Mae..as was my Granny's...

Last edited:
I live by the 4 state area of OK, MO, AR and KS. I can tell you for a fact that these people hate Obama, democrats, blacks and my long hair....The area is stanchly GOP and Bible thumpers....Baptist compounds, militia meetings and guns for lovers..

I'm going to mop her ass on this. She doesnt realize I conduct business in both Florida and Oklahoma and have been there more times than I can count.

I grew up in OKC, it is not as racists as it once was, but, that is because the law forced whites to let blacks live in more than one place but the NE OKC area.

I was in Brick town last year and some drunk hill billy was talking about how he hated that the wetbacks and n words were taking over his state. Ever been down to Ada or stopped at any of the places along the way?

I was in Brick town last year and some drunk hill billy was talking about how he hated that the wetbacks and n words were taking over his state. Ever been down to Ada or stopped at any of the places along the way?
Bullshit alert!

Not in many years. Once when Moore Jr. High(my school) was playing Ada in football in Ada, we were leading at 21-0 at halftime, after halftime we came back on the field and the Ada crowd pelted us with eggs...

You drive down I-35 and pass a town called Pauls Valley/Wynnewood, I spent many of my younger days in that area on my grandparents farm by Katy, OK..

Went to Falls Creek as that was the retreat for church groups and summer camp at Arbuckle Mtns.

Last edited:

Bullshit alert!

Brick town was run down when I lived there, it is right next to the downtown area. It was revitalized in the later 1980's for rest. and clubs..

Sadly dear heart that happens every where.

Sadly dear heart that happens every where.

First time I ever saw it. They dont do that where I live. They are very quiet about their racism even though they have KKK around here.

Bullshit alert!

:lol:

Forum List

Back