KKK Killing Suspect Was Busted With Black Male Prostitute

I was in Brick town last year and some drunk hill billy was talking about how he hated that the wetbacks and n words were taking over his state. Ever been down to Ada or stopped at any of the places along the way?
Bullshit alert!

Brick town was run down when I lived there, it is right next to the downtown area. It was revitalized in the later 1980's for rest. and clubs..

They have some nice restaurants too. The vast majority of the people I met there were nice and polite. After you leave the area though it looks pretty desolate. We drove from Dallas in a rental car because it was cheaper than flying into OKC.

BBB...bbbb....bbb...bbbu....bbbut.....bbbbut......but BENGHAZI!!!

6sc80i.gif

Are you sure you want to stay with the states you claimed?

Hit me TinyDancer.

Holy toledo. Sorry for the delay. I'm on a mega migratory path for raptors and they are starting to come this afternoon.

It's sort of a big deal for me every spring. I can have fun battling with you any day :eusa_angel:, but the birds only come in this way once in spring and leave in fall this way.

You have never lived till you witness vulture after vulture in formation over your head. Sheesh I have to get out more.

:lol:

Back later.

Just a left wing radical doing the perverted shit that left wingers do!

Today in Things You Can't Unread: The former KKK leader who's accused of killing three people at Jewish centers was previously arrested when police caught him having sex with a black male prostitute, ABC News reports, as noted by Gawker. Officers in Raleigh, NC, caught Frazier Glenn Cross in a vehicle with the man, who was dressed as a woman. "It was pretty shocking because of his personal stances," says a former prosecutor. Cross later said he had sought out the prostitute in order to beat him, according to a recorded phone call.

Miller wasn't charged in that incident. Meanwhile, ABC reports that Cross received his last name from the FBI, which also gave him a new home and Social Security number when he left prison in 1990. He had been known as Frazier Glenn Miller when he was arrested in 1987, following a "declaration of war" on blacks and Jews. He had sent this declaration to thousands of white supremacists and politicians, ABC notes. On the run, he was eventually caught and agreed to a plea deal that saw him cooperate with the FBI. A civil rights activist, however, saw the cooperation as a "game": "I don’t think he had any intention of becoming a good witness. The guy was a stone-to-the-bone Nazi."

KKK Suspect Was Busted With Black Male Prostitute - Alleged shooter Frazier Glenn Cross wasn't charged in earlier incident
He was no left winger, he was a right winger.... neo nazi is right wing, kkk is right wing and white supremacists are right wing in the present day world....

he ran in a Democratic primary early 70's and got 1/2 of 1% of the votes, 2 years later he ran as a Republican in the repub primary and he garnered 3.6% of the vote, then he ran as an Independent 2 other times and got less than 1% of the votes a decade later.....neither republicans, or democrats or independents supported this man in any depth.....

though the MOST votes he got when running was in the republican primary, so calling him left wing seems a far reach or just deflection on your part....and with the present day left wing president being a man of color, I am pretty certain he was not left wing...?

btw, your own article says he lured the black male prostitute in to his car so he could beat the crud out of him....? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frazier_Glenn_Miller,_Jr.

And yet, when the KKK was actually doing things it was predominantly populated by Democrats. A very, very black mark on my party.

That's when southern Democrats were today's Republicans. Nice try though.

He was no left winger, he was a right winger.... neo nazi is right wing, kkk is right wing and white supremacists are right wing in the present day world....

he ran in a Democratic primary early 70's and got 1/2 of 1% of the votes, 2 years later he ran as a Republican in the repub primary and he garnered 3.6% of the vote, then he ran as an Independent 2 other times and got less than 1% of the votes a decade later.....neither republicans, or democrats or independents supported this man in any depth.....

though the MOST votes he got when running was in the republican primary, so calling him left wing seems a far reach or just deflection on your part....and with the present day left wing president being a man of color, I am pretty certain he was not left wing...?

btw, your own article says he lured the black male prostitute in to his car so he could beat the crud out of him....? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frazier_Glenn_Miller,_Jr.

And yet, when the KKK was actually doing things it was predominantly populated by Democrats. A very, very black mark on my party.

Nope, he's right, you're wrong.

Are you sure you want to stay with the states you claimed?

Hit me TinyDancer.

Holy toledo. Sorry for the delay. I'm on a mega migratory path for raptors and they are starting to come this afternoon.

It's sort of a big deal for me every spring. I can have fun battling with you any day :eusa_angel:, but the birds only come in this way once in spring and leave in fall this way.

You have never lived till you witness vulture after vulture in formation over your head. Sheesh I have to get out more.

:lol:

Back later.

Sounds like an awesome sight. At first I thought you meant the basketball Raptors which I watched loose last night! Nature is always a better alternative to being inside.

There are some real dumb subversives out there, you're at the top of the heap, asshole!

20u1rnt.jpg

There are some real dumb subversives out there, you're at the top of the heap, asshole!

20u1rnt.jpg

Your dumb picture has already been thoroughly debunked. A picture does not suffice to say only 23 people became Republicans after being racist Democrats. The voting results of 1968 show millions of racist Democrats switched over to the Republican party. Note the 7 red southern states that voted Republican for Nixon and also note the 5 southern states the voted Independent because wallace ran on a platform of segregation. Those state are now Republican.

1968PresElect.jpg

20u1rnt.jpg

Your dumb picture has already been thoroughly debunked. A picture does not suffice to say only 23 people became Republicans after being racist Democrats. The voting results of 1968 show millions of racist Democrats switched over to the Republican party. Note the 7 red southern states that voted Republican for Nixon and also note the 5 southern states the voted Independent because wallace ran on a platform of segregation. Those state are now Republican.

1968PresElect.jpg

Is that why 95% of all blacks voted for a half black man, with NO EXPERIENCE, but to vote PRESENT, and want babies killed after they were born?

Seems, those people saw the light, you'll notice the N.E. is still all fucked up! Time moves on, and things change!

20u1rnt.jpg

1968PresElect.jpg

Is that why 95% of all blacks voted for a half black man, with NO EXPERIENCE, but to vote PRESENT, and want babies killed after they were born?

Seems, those people saw the light, you'll notice the N.E. is still all fucked up! Time moves on, and things change!

All I see is that you are deflecting from the point as scheduled whenever your retarded posts are trashed. :lol:

1968PresElect.jpg

All I see is that you are deflecting from the point as scheduled whenever your retarded posts are trashed. :lol:

Yes, you can't handle the TRUTH! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back