Kissing Black History Month

What's wrong with Black History Month? I certainly agree that Native Americans should receive more national recognition. Columbus Day should be a day of national disgrace - because he was an evil bastard.

I understand how ignorant you people are, but please try to educate yourself.

Columbus NEVER set foot in North America!!

What's wrong with Black History Month? I certainly agree that Native Americans should receive more national recognition. Columbus Day should be a day of national disgrace - because he was an evil bastard.

He did his butchering in South America.

Wrong again.

Have someone read a history book to you. Lord knows your comprehension skills suck.

Wrong again.

Have someone read a history book to you. Lord knows your comprehension skills suck.

Are you saying that Columbus was never in South America? Then what's the point of Columbus Day?

1024px-Viajes_de_colon_en.svg.png

The routes of the four Voyages of Christopher Columbus. Maritime expeditions, during 1492 to 1504, to the Caribbean Islands and coast of Central America in North America.

Voyages of Christopher Columbus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Wrong again.

Are you saying that Columbus was never in South America? Then what's the point of Columbus Day?

The routes of the four Voyages of Christopher Columbus. Maritime expeditions, during 1492 to 1504, to the Caribbean Islands and coast of Central America in North America.

He never set foot in North America. You claim he butchered people in South America which is a lie.

Wrong again.

He never set foot in North America. You claim he butchered people in South America which is a lie.

Whatever you say. You're too fucking stupid for me.

Wrong again.

Stay ignorant if you want. It's probably how your people managed to get their ass kicked by the white man.

Wrong again.

Stay ignorant if you want. It's probably how your people managed to get their ass kicked by the white man.

Soooo, we celebrate Columbus Day because he DIDN'T discover America? Oookay...

Wrong again.

No he didn't discover America. The reason Columbus Day is celebrated is because it's believed that when he landed at San Salvador Island (Bahamas) it opened the way for settlement in America.

Have you ever opened a history book?

No he didn't discover America. The reason Columbus Day is celebrated is because it's believed that when he landed at San Salvador Island (Bahamas) it opened the way for settlement in America.

Most people should know columbus didnt discover America. That is the lie that was taught and the reason Columbus day was started idiot.

Okay, during his four voyages - did he ever set foot in Central and/or South America?

Okay, during his four voyages - did he ever set foot in Central and/or South America?

Look at the map dumbass.

Most people should know columbus didnt discover America. That is the lie that was taught and the reason Columbus day was started idiot.

You are truly stupid. I just said he didn't discover America, IDIOT.

KISSING BLACK HISTORY MONTH...goodbye.
I am sorry but I am a caucasian male born by immigrants( both my grandparents came to America) and I don't get all the African American heritage stuff that is pushed upon the populous when there is nothing said or a month dedicated to the American Indians. We all hear and know about Cinco de Mayo. Also nothing is much said about the other Americans whose heritage and blood,sweat and tears has helped form the country that is the United States of America today.

Funny we have a month for black history (a kind of apology for kidnapping and enslaving their ancestors) but no month for the natives we commited genocide against, then renegged on every treaty we ever made with them.

You are an idiot. You said the reason columbus day was celebrated is because he opene the way to settlement of America. Thats bullshit. Every kid was taught until recently columbus "discovered" america.

You are an idiot. You said the reason columbus day was celebrated is because he opene the way to settlement of America. Thats bullshit. Every kid was taught until recently columbus "discovered" america.

Stay ignorant if you want.

Forum List

Back