Kiss of DEATH!~George Soros: Elizabeth Warren ‘Has Emerged As The Clear-Cut Person To Beat’ In 2020

As I remember it, several women made the same claim. The troopers had nothing to do with Jones, they just testified to the media that Clinton summoning women was a very common thing when he was Governor.

Get your facts straight. The "Troopergate" article mentioned Paula Jones specifically, and was written by a character named David Brock, who eventually turned on the Right and started Media Matters. He admitted the Troopergate article was mostly lies.

Illegal immigration is not an employers problem, it's a government problem. Employers don't create the laws, employers do not guard our border, employers do not imprison law breakers, that's the job of the government.

Americans will do any job provided the pay is equal to the labor.

Weren't you the guy who got here and snivelled and whined that Union Guys were getting a fair wage?

Yes, it is an employer problem, not a government problem. As long as there's a good reason for them to come here, they'll keep finding ways to come in. They are already cutting holes in Trump's Big Beautiful Wall with tools they got at the Home Depot.

It would be pathetic if our unemployment rate were seven or eight percent, or if our workers couldn't find jobs. But in this economy, it's the employers that are having a hard time finding employees. So if one thousand jobs were only created, it's a thousand jobs we really didn't need.

Naw, it's still pretty pathetic.... the only thing that keeps it afloat is not new jobs being created, but that 360K people are retiring every month... This is pretty much the kind of slowdown we saw in 2007 right before the crash.

My argument is there was no crime. Quid pro quo's are not against the law. A President asking questions or for an investigation of a very suspicious situation is not agains the law either. So what law are you talking about here?

Guy, I've given you the list several times now. Asking for an investigation does not mean you send Rudy The Bagman because your intelligence and diplomatic people have already told you that Crowdstrike was a hoax and Biden didn't do anything wrong. This was not an investigation, it was an attempted smear. It's against the law to ask a foriegn government to smear your opponent.

The real question is if Democrats are willing to lose all power to this President just to make themselves feel good.

History shows that impeachments are always bad for the party that is impeached.. They really have nothing to lose. The party that initiated impeachment won the next election.

HIs "intelligence professionals" are the people that spied on him before and during his presidency. Why should he trust them? What do you think this whole phone call thing is about? It's about an Obama leftover that was working against this President.

Why should he trust them? Oh, maybe because they know what they are doing. The problem with Trump is that being the "Stable Genius" that he is, he thinks he knows more about war than the Generals and more about Intelligence than the spies.

This phone call was because the intelligence professionals just heard him endanger our position in Eastern Europe to try to get a foreign government to smear a rival for him, breaking several laws in the process.

Get your facts straight. The "Troopergate" article mentioned Paula Jones specifically, and was written by a character named David Brock, who eventually turned on the Right and started Media Matters. He admitted the Troopergate article was mostly lies.

It was originally a LA Times story, Brock heard about it and took off from there. Yes, he eventually went commie, but never said what he wrote was incorrect, only that he regretted writing the article.

Troopergate (Bill Clinton) - Wikipedia

Weren't you the guy who got here and snivelled and whined that Union Guys were getting a fair wage?

Yes, it is an employer problem, not a government problem. As long as there's a good reason for them to come here, they'll keep finding ways to come in. They are already cutting holes in Trump's Big Beautiful Wall with tools they got at the Home Depot.

The only "fair wage" is one that an employer offers on his or her own free will.

If you think that drawing immigrants here should be addressed, then write your commie friends in the House and tell them to support getting rid of Anchor Babies, because that's the huge draw for immigrants. Right now, radicals are sending their pregnant women here to have kids in this country, bring them back home, and governments or religious zealots raise these kids to be radicals. When they come of age, they will be able to walk into this country no questions asked to do God knows what harm to us, because they are legally American citizens. The process is known as Birther Tourism.

That means thanks to Democrats, future 911 terrorists are being trained and brainwashed at this moment for the next tragic event. Do you think Democrats care? Hell no, as long as they are minorities that will promise them power in the future. To hell with the American people.

Naw, it's still pretty pathetic.... the only thing that keeps it afloat is not new jobs being created, but that 360K people are retiring every month... This is pretty much the kind of slowdown we saw in 2007 right before the crash.

As it's reported, the jobs increase did not change our unemployment figure because more Americans are once again joining the workforce. That means labor participation rates are on the rise; a good thing for America.

Guy, I've given you the list several times now. Asking for an investigation does not mean you send Rudy The Bagman because your intelligence and diplomatic people have already told you that Crowdstrike was a hoax and Biden didn't do anything wrong. This was not an investigation, it was an attempted smear. It's against the law to ask a foriegn government to smear your opponent.

You mean like when Hillary and the DNC laundered money through lawyers that led to a retired foreign agent being used, who got phony information on Trump from the Russian government? That kind of foreign aid?

Joe Biden is not his rival. We won't know who his rival will be for several months. Now that Betoof dropped out, there are 17 other candidates in the running, so that's a phony excuse to try and impeach a President on. Running for President does not insulate you from possible crimes committed in the past, nor does it preclude a President from looking into the matter.

History shows that impeachments are always bad for the party that is impeached.. They really have nothing to lose. The party that initiated impeachment won the next election.

People have never supported impeachment, especially with such phony charges. You can't impeach a President because of "what you thought" he meant about something. Mark my words: if they try and pull this off, it will be the end of Democrat leadership for years to come. It's just like when we told you that Commie Care would come back to haunt you. It did. You lost the White House, the House, and the Senate. Trust me, we Republicans are a lot better at predicting the future than Democrats. That's why they couldn't stop Kavanaugh from being a Supreme Court justice. We told them, but they wouldn't listen, just like they're not listening to us today.

The only "fair wage" is one that an employer offers on his or her own free will.

But that's not what you want. YOu want to make DAMNED SURE they aren't offering illegals slave wages... you can't see the illogic of your own argument. If the employer alone is going to dictate wages, then they are going to hire the cheapest they can find.

If you are such a white trash loser that you are going to get beaten out by someone with no money, no connections and a limited grasp on English, and you DEMAND the government round these people up so you don't have to compete with them, that's on you, buddy.

t was originally a LA Times story, Brock heard about it and took off from there. Yes, he eventually went commie, but never said what he wrote was incorrect, only that he regretted writing the article.

So again- Paula Jones was brought up by Brock, not by Clinton. Thanks for playing.

If you think that drawing immigrants here should be addressed, then write your commie friends in the House and tell them to support getting rid of Anchor Babies, because that's the huge draw for immigrants. Right now, radicals are sending their pregnant women here to have kids in this country, bring them back home, and governments or religious zealots raise these kids to be radicals. When they come of age, they will be able to walk into this country no questions asked to do God knows what harm to us, because they are legally American citizens. The process is known as Birther Tourism.

1) Largely a myth.
2) Sorry, man, the constitution says what it says...

You mean like when Hillary and the DNC laundered money through lawyers that led to a retired foreign agent being used, who got phony information on Trump from the Russian government? That kind of foreign aid?

Was a foreign government agency involved? Have you always struggled with plain English?

Joe Biden is not his rival. We won't know who his rival will be for several months. Now that Betoof dropped out, there are 17 other candidates in the running, so that's a phony excuse to try and impeach a President on. Running for President does not insulate you from possible crimes committed in the past, nor does it preclude a President from looking into the matter.

Again, if that's the case, have the Justice Department go to a grand jury and present evidence. You don't send Rudy the Bagman out to try to prove conspiracy theories.

People have never supported impeachment, especially with such phony charges. You can't impeach a President because of "what you thought" he meant about something. Mark my words: if they try and pull this off, it will be the end of Democrat leadership for years to come.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that... the reality is, support for removal is up to 49%. Once people realize the full scope of what Trump did... it'll be over 60%.

But that's not what you want. YOu want to make DAMNED SURE they aren't offering illegals slave wages... you can't see the illogic of your own argument. If the employer alone is going to dictate wages, then they are going to hire the cheapest they can find.

If you are such a white trash loser that you are going to get beaten out by someone with no money, no connections and a limited grasp on English, and you DEMAND the government round these people up so you don't have to compete with them, that's on you, buddy.

Actually it's on all of us. When these people work for crap, wages lower for everybody. Ten of them live in a two bedroom house, save their money, and then take it back over the border with them. Billions of dollars go over that border every year between the legal and illegal immigrants. As for the legal ones, most of them are on welfare.

Yes, an employer will pay the least he can for labor, just like you do when you get your car fixed, your lawn mowed, or plumbing done in your home. We all do it.

So again- Paula Jones was brought up by Brock, not by Clinton. Thanks for playing.

I never said Clinton brought her up. What I did say is after Clinton's henchmen responded with degrading remarks about Jones, that's when she got pissed and sued. She went from a local girl who was only known by family and friends, to a national figure that was basically called a slut. She had every right to respond the way she did.

1) Largely a myth.
2) Sorry, man, the constitution says what it says...

So what does the Constitution say? Government can limit anybody they want coming into the United States. No constitutional violations at all. Further more, Google Birther Tourism and read up on it for yourself. It's actually an industry in the United Staes.

Was a foreign government agency involved? Have you always struggled with plain English?

Uh.......yeah, I would say the Russian government can be considered a foreign agency.

Again, if that's the case, have the Justice Department go to a grand jury and present evidence. You don't send Rudy the Bagman out to try to prove conspiracy theories.

Why not? He went there by the request of the State department. If he finds anything, then he'll take that to the Justice department.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that... the reality is, support for removal is up to 49%. Once people realize the full scope of what Trump did... it'll be over 60%.

That's the problem, he didn't do anything illegal. Quid pro quo's are not illegal. Trump never once mentioned anything about the campaign or that Biden was his adversary. Biden was the former VP that seemingly was involved in getting his son a job. Can that be proven? Maybe-maybe not, but there's nothing wrong with looking into it.

Actually it's on all of us. When these people work for crap, wages lower for everybody. Ten of them live in a two bedroom house, save their money, and then take it back over the border with them. Billions of dollars go over that border every year between the legal and illegal immigrants. As for the legal ones, most of them are on welfare.

So what's your argument, man... That these brown people are better at kissing the man's ass than you are?

What I did say is after Clinton's henchmen responded with degrading remarks about Jones, that's when she got pissed and sued. She went from a local girl who was only known by family and friends, to a national figure that was basically called a slut. She had every right to respond the way she did.

I know you really believe that... that she wasn't specifically groomed by Clinton haters as a tool.

Uh.......yeah, I would say the Russian government can be considered a foreign agency.

Yes, Russian interference was bad, let's impeach Trump, he was in bed with the Russians.

That's the problem, he didn't do anything illegal. Quid pro quo's are not illegal.

Oh, look,everyone, the Cry of the Trump Lacky.

upload_2019-11-3_19-9-49.jpeg

So what's your argument, man... That these brown people are better at kissing the man's ass than you are?

My argument is they should't be here in the first place. They broke our laws the day they crossed over that border. They lower wages for Americans, use our social services for their kids, bring in God knows what diseases, and rape and murder our people.

Yes, Russian interference was bad, let's impeach Trump, he was in bed with the Russians.

A two year 45 million dollar investigation, conducted by anti-Trump pro-Hillary people found otherwise.

Oh, look,everyone, the Cry of the Trump Lacky.

Yes, when you tell me somebody broke the law that clearly didn't, I will call you out on it.

My argument is they should't be here in the first place. They broke our laws the day they crossed over that border. They lower wages for Americans, use our social services for their kids, bring in God knows what diseases, and rape and murder our people.

Thanks for bringing the racism, Ray. When we stop needing cheap labor, they'll stop coming.

Yes, when you tell me somebody broke the law that clearly didn't, I will call you out on it.

Except he clearly did.

Thanks for bringing the racism, Ray. When we stop needing cheap labor, they'll stop coming.

No, they won't stop coming. We have over 20 million illegals in this country. Do you think all 20 million are illegally employed?

They come for many reasons, as I stated earlier, to have American babies. They also come to use our social programs, because we won't deny food or medical care to any child. Their illegal children also receive a free education from our schools paid by local taxpayers. Because they don't know our language, they hold up our American students from learning.

They come here and live off of social programs of family who are here legally. Some take care of their children while at work for cash under the table.

So don't think that placing the onus on employers is the solution to this problem. And what can happen to employers that follow the law and refuse to hire illegals?

Court Rules Illegal Aliens Can Sue over “Discriminatory Employment Policy” Requiring Green Cards - Judicial Watch

No, they won't stop coming. We have over 20 million illegals in this country. Do you think all 20 million are illegally employed?

1) The number is actually 11 million. Most of them are. Except the kids, of course.

They come for many reasons, as I stated earlier, to have American babies. They also come to use our social programs, because we won't deny food or medical care to any child. Their illegal children also receive a free education from our schools paid by local taxpayers. Because they don't know our language, they hold up our American students from learning.

They can't qualify for most social programs, and anchor babies are a myth...

If you are such a failure that a guy with no connections, money and a limited grasp on the English Language can take your job, that's on you.

So don't think that placing the onus on employers is the solution to this problem. And what can happen to employers that follow the law and refuse to hire illegals?

Yeah, fuck the employers.. Anything that makes their lives miserable is a good thing.

1) The number is actually 11 million. Most of them are. Except the kids, of course.

You must be insane to think that 11 million illegals (a subjective number) are all working illegally. Most businesses don't run that kind of operation. But since the Democrats stopped Trump from including the question on the US Census if people are legal or not, I guess we will never know the real number. Thank you Democrats.

They can't qualify for most social programs, and anchor babies are a myth...

If you are such a failure that a guy with no connections, money and a limited grasp on the English Language can take your job, that's on you.

It's on a lot of people. It's on the transpiration people, the service industry people, the construction trade people, the landscape industry. And if one of these idiots decide to go to YouTube to learn how to write resumes, you job is next sucker.

Yeah, fuck the employers.. Anything that makes their lives miserable is a good thing.

Fine, but then don't blame them for the illegal problem. Your commies in the courts are preventing them from doing things the right way.

You must be insane to think that 11 million illegals (a subjective number) are all working illegally. Most businesses don't run that kind of operation. But since the Democrats stopped Trump from including the question on the US Census if people are legal or not, I guess we will never know the real number. Thank you Democrats.

There was no good reason to include that number in the Census. It was only meant to discourage the undocumented from participating in the Census to reduce their representation in Congress. Which is stupid, because 30% of people already don't respond to their Census forms, which is why the Census Bureau has to send people out to count. The undocumented usually avoid them, too, but we usually find out who they are by questioning their neighbors. (I've done census work in 2000 and 2010.)

It's on a lot of people. It's on the transpiration people, the service industry people, the construction trade people, the landscape industry. And if one of these idiots decide to go to YouTube to learn how to write resumes, you job is next sucker.

Most people born here can't write a good resume... much less someone who just snuck in under the fence. College kids are the worst.

but, yeah, I guess the "transpiration" people have it tough.

Fine, but then don't blame them for the illegal problem. Your commies in the courts are preventing them from doing things the right way.

No, they really aren't. In the case cited (Do you actually read your own links, or check another source) the plaintiff had authorization to work under DACA.

Venezuelan Immigrant Sues Procter & Gamble, Alleging Discriminatory Hiring Practices

a lawsuit he filed Monday in Florida federal court.

under the Obama administration for young immigrants to stay in the United States with work authorization and Social Security cards.

Again, the people who are actually hiring the illegals know damned well who they are hiring.

Most people born here can't write a good resume... much less someone who just snuck in under the fence. College kids are the worst.

but, yeah, I guess the "transpiration" people have it tough.

You know you won an argument when the spelling police come out. Write a good resume. :auiqs.jpg:You can't even respond to posts without breaking it up into a half-dozen sections.

No, they really aren't. In the case cited (Do you actually read your own links, or check another source) the plaintiff had authorization to work under DACA.

Venezuelan Immigrant Sues Procter & Gamble, Alleging Discriminatory Hiring Practices

a lawsuit he filed Monday in Florida federal court.

under the Obama administration for young immigrants to stay in the United States with work authorization and Social Security cards.

Again, the people who are actually hiring the illegals know damned well who they are hiring.

Right, because they don't buy stolen identities, or use other peoples SS number. But let me get this straight.........

Your people allow illegals to vote in local elections, give them drivers licenses, protect them in their sanctuary cities, allow their kids to go to our schools, allow them to work, rent a home, allow banks to open accounts for them, give them loans, and forbid their police from contacting ICE when they get arrested, but the problem are the employers, because it's the employers that make them feel at home.

You know you won an argument when the spelling police come out. Write a good resume. You can't even respond to posts without breaking it up into a half-dozen sections.

Each of your points are so stupid they deserve their own section pointing out the stupidity. Hilarious to watch you blunder through a barely literate argument about how you are terrified you'll lose your crap bottom feeder job to someone who just got here and would do it better.

Right, because they don't buy stolen identities, or use other peoples SS number. But let me get this straight.........

Your people allow illegals to vote in local elections, give them drivers licenses, protect them in their sanctuary cities, allow their kids to go to our schools, allow them to work, rent a home, allow banks to open accounts for them, give them loans, and forbid their police from contacting ICE when they get arrested, but the problem are the employers, because it's the employers that make them feel at home.

Yup. Pretty much. They are only here for the jobs. I'm sorry you don't get that WE are the problem, because we want this work done.

No jobs, they won't come here. But they don't want to stop them, just to keep dumb-ass racists like you upset about it so you keep voting against your own economic interests... So you huddle in your little slum, listening to the police scanner, hating on the union guys who have better pay and benefits than you do.

Each of your points are so stupid they deserve their own section pointing out the stupidity. Hilarious to watch you blunder through a barely literate argument about how you are terrified you'll lose your crap bottom feeder job to someone who just got here and would do it better.

Joe, you respond to everybody the same way, so it's not me--it's you.

I'm not worried about my job. Unlike you leftists, some of us are looking out for more than ourselves; we are looking out for the entire country, just like our President. As for some illegal taking a driving job, I hope one is driving behind you on a snowy day in a 75,000 truck when traffic comes to a stop. That's what the real worry is. I see them all day long driving so dangerously I don't even want to be around them in my truck. Some can't even speak the language yet alone read those road signs.

Yup. Pretty much. They are only here for the jobs. I'm sorry you don't get that WE are the problem, because we want this work done.

No jobs, they won't come here. But they don't want to stop them, just to keep dumb-ass racists like you upset about it so you keep voting against your own economic interests... So you huddle in your little slum, listening to the police scanner, hating on the union guys who have better pay and benefits than you do.

Yes, we want this work done, that's why we issue over a million green cards every year. We are trying to do something about our illegal problem, but every time we try, either the commies in the House get in the way, and if they can't, they get their commie judges to stop Trump. In fact another one stopped Trump yesterday. He didn't care about the laws that have been on the books for generations. All he cared about is carrying out the communist manifesto. A DumBama appointee no less.

Why do I hate union people? Because their union allows them to be worthless and lazy, and they still keep a job until the company moves the hell away from them. Speaking of which, another reason I hate them. We lost dozens of customers who moved out of the state or out of the country just to get away from the worthless assholes. Your company can't compete with overseas industries when your workers put out half the work, and you have people in key positions that never deserved to be there, and can't do the job either. But the union forced companies to give them those promotions.

I'm not worried about my job. Unlike you leftists, some of us are looking out for more than ourselves; we are looking out for the entire country, just like our President. As for some illegal taking a driving job, I hope one is driving behind you on a snowy day in a 75,000 truck when traffic comes to a stop. That's what the real worry is. I see them all day long driving so dangerously I don't even want to be around them in my truck. Some can't even speak the language yet alone read those road signs.

Actually, the most dangerous guys I see on the road are the redneck drivers... but never mind.

Yes, we want this work done, that's why we issue over a million green cards every year.

Here's the problem, we only issue green cards to skilled labor... when the shortages are in unskilled labor. So, yeah, you have Pradip keeping the market for IT people low... but it's not getting those chickens gutted.

We are trying to do something about our illegal problem, but every time we try, either the commies in the House get in the way, and if they can't, they get their commie judges to stop Trump. In fact another one stopped Trump yesterday. He didn't care about the laws that have been on the books for generations. All he cared about is carrying out the communist manifesto. A DumBama appointee no less.

Yup, stopping Trump, a guy who the people rejected, is always a great goal. We want him to fail. We want his racism to fail. After he's gone, MAYBE we can have a discussion about common sense immigration reform, but rejecting his racism is a top priority.

Why do I hate union people? Because their union allows them to be worthless and lazy, and they still keep a job until the company moves the hell away from them. Speaking of which, another reason I hate them. We lost dozens of customers who moved out of the state or out of the country just to get away from the worthless assholes.

Actually, you lost companies because your state is a shithole that the One Percent were done with... Or to put it another way... Ohio is Ivanka.... and Texas is Marla... and China is Melania.

Here's the problem, we only issue green cards to skilled labor... when the shortages are in unskilled labor. So, yeah, you have Pradip keeping the market for IT people low... but it's not getting those chickens gutted.

You are FOS and don't know what you're talking about. When Trump started cracking down on immigration, who were the first to complain? That's right, the farmers. IT people usually come here on Visa's since they won't be here for an extended period of time. And no foreign IT guys are sneaking over the border.

Yup, stopping Trump, a guy who the people rejected, is always a great goal. We want him to fail. We want his racism to fail. After he's gone, MAYBE we can have a discussion about common sense immigration reform, but rejecting his racism is a top priority.

Nobody rejected Trump. He was voted in like every other President. And people are already conditioned to that phony racism charge--that happens with every single Republican President. It's like the boy who cried wolf. After a while, nobody even pays attention to it any longer.

Let's see who the people reject this next presidential election. Maybe Hillary will come back and try to save the day. It would be pretty pathetic when the bottom of the barrel your last time up is the best you can do this time as well.

Actually, you lost companies because your state is a shithole that the One Percent were done with... Or to put it another way... Ohio is Ivanka.... and Texas is Marla... and China is Melania.

Our state is doing fine. Our unemployment rate is the same as yours. Plus we have more freedom in our state. At least we have the legal ability to protect ourselves. You would kill for our cost of living as well.

You are FOS and don't know what you're talking about. When Trump started cracking down on immigration, who were the first to complain? That's right, the farmers. IT people usually come here on Visa's since they won't be here for an extended period of time. And no foreign IT guys are sneaking over the border.

Wow, you just repeated what I said without understanding it, amazing.

Nobody rejected Trump. He was voted in like every other President.

Every other president (Except Bush and Hayes) won the popular vote. The people said "No".

And people are already conditioned to that phony racism charge--that happens with every single Republican President. It's like the boy who cried wolf. After a while, nobody even pays attention to it any longer.

Actually, Republicans will be apologizing for decades for Trump's racism. But it will take a lot more than apologies.

Let's see who the people reject this next presidential election. Maybe Hillary will come back and try to save the day. It would be pretty pathetic when the bottom of the barrel your last time up is the best you can do this time as well.

Polls show Biden, Warren and Sanders all leading Trump by comfortable margins. "WHHHHINE, the polls said Hillary would win!" Um. Yeah. And she did.

The smartest thing the GOP could do is impeach Trump and try to build up Pence as credible. Sadly, with dumb, racist assholes like you in their base, they won't.

Our state is doing fine. Our unemployment rate is the same as yours. Plus we have more freedom in our state. At least we have the legal ability to protect ourselves. You would kill for our cost of living as well.

Dude, I've been to your city. It's a fucking dump. Que the Video, Johnny

Every other president (Except Bush and Hayes) won the popular vote. The people said "No".

Which would be a point if PV had anything to do with our election system, but it doesn't. So one state put Hillary over the top with the PV. Big deal. This is why the founders used the EC instead of the popular vote: so one state did not decide our national elections.

Actually, Republicans will be apologizing for decades for Trump's racism. But it will take a lot more than apologies.

Unfortunately for you, Trump never said one racist thing.

Polls show Biden, Warren and Sanders all leading Trump by comfortable margins. "WHHHHINE, the polls said Hillary would win!" Um. Yeah. And she did.

The smartest thing the GOP could do is impeach Trump and try to build up Pence as credible. Sadly, with dumb, racist assholes like you in their base, they won't.

Hillary won? Then why isn't she in the White House today? Keep believing your polls, it will make it more enjoyable when Trump wins reelection, and we see this from you.

Screaming .jpeg

Which would be a point if PV had anything to do with our election system, but it doesn't. So one state put Hillary over the top with the PV. Big deal. This is why the founders used the EC instead of the popular vote: so one state did not decide our national elections.

Again, don't really care what the Founding Slave Rapists wanted or intended... The fact is, their method of electing a president was modified by the 12th, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 24th, and 26th Amendments, all of which expanded the number of people who could vote...

The People Said No. Now, Trump could have risen to the occassion, like Bush did, and tried to build bridges and bring the country together. Trump instead has run the most divisive presidency in history.

(wait for it, wait for it... Raycist from Cleveland will bitch about how Obama condemned a white cop once).

Hillary won? Then why isn't she in the White House today? Keep believing your polls, it will make it more enjoyable when Trump wins reelection, and we see this from you.

He's not going to win re-election, guy. He's trailing all the Democrats by double digits, and that's before he gets impeached and the recession hits. The guy's never topped 50% approval outside of Ratmuffin's fever dreams.

Again, don't really care what the Founding Slave Rapists wanted or intended... The fact is, their method of electing a president was modified by the 12th, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 24th, and 26th Amendments, all of which expanded the number of people who could vote...

The People Said No. Now, Trump could have risen to the occassion, like Bush did, and tried to build bridges and bring the country together. Trump instead has run the most divisive presidency in history.

(wait for it, wait for it... Raycist from Cleveland will bitch about how Obama condemned a white cop once).

You better care about what our founders intended because that's the system we have. And if you can't win by the rules, get out of the game. Either that, or try to change the US Constitution. Good luck with that one.

Nobody is more diversive than the Democrats. They teach their puppets to hate rich people, hate businesses, hate people with guns, hate God and people that worship God, hate insurance companies, and the list goes on and on.

Like you, they divide us by race, by religion, by gender, and for those they don't like, they call them deplorables.

The Democrat party has morphed into the anti-white party, and even the stupid white Democrats are starting to realize this.

He's not going to win re-election, guy. He's trailing all the Democrats by double digits, and that's before he gets impeached and the recession hits. The guy's never topped 50% approval outside of Ratmuffin's fever dreams.

Then like I said, keep on believing those stupid polls, because they are designed to try and make you think something, not report what people really think. As long as our economy continues to roar, look for those polls to change (like they always do) as we near election day. Because the poll takers know they were wrong all along, but to save face, try to make major adjustments towards the end so they are not known for being FOS and untrustworthy.

Like I said, these polls will just make the agony on your side more enjoyable for us.

Forum List

Back