Kiss of DEATH!~George Soros: Elizabeth Warren ‘Has Emerged As The Clear-Cut Person To Beat’ In 2020

Neither did the Democrats, that's why the plan should have been scrapped. It was a lie before, during, and after it's passage. Since the commies took leadership, Trump can't even get 3 billion bucks for a wall. They are not going to pass anything that Trump or Republicans submit. They don't have the time anyway. They've concentrated all their time on trying to get rid of Trump instead of doing the work of the American people.

The Republicans don't want a wall, either. You really think the Republicans want the Mexicans out because they hate them? Man, are you gullible.

And your leftists friends hated you then.

Actually, I got nothing but respect from people when I was in, and the only people who didn't care that much when I got out were the one percenters who didn't care that I was a vet when I looked for a job.

Multiple felonies? You can't honestly name one, and I stress the word honestly. Trump had no fear because he knew he wasn't doing anything wrong. Now the commies are going to make up their own version that never happened to try and impeach Trump. Such a Nazi mentality that will go down in history since Trump will be a historic President talked about for generations.

I've listed them.

One more time
Abuse of Power
Obstruction of Justice
Misappropriation of Government Funds
Bribery
Extortion
Seeking election aid from a foreign power

These are all against the law, guy.

But, yes, people will talk about Trump for Generations the way they talk about Nixon for Generations... just not in a good way.

If he really got blackmailed, why wouldn't he want to get Trump in trouble?

Mostly because he doesn't want him fucking with his aid again. This was Col. Vindman's concern, that he was turning aid to the Ukraine into a partisan issue.

That might be true if it was a CEO well versed in the business, and so valuable few could do their job. But as we both know (and you lie about) that isn't the case here. The case is he didn't know anything about the energy business, no experience in the energy business, and had no ties to Ukraine; only his father did.

Again, realizing he didn't have a fantastic skill like, "Driving in a straight line", his credentials were far greater than most people. Did connections help? Probably. Usually, you are fine with America being rigged for rich white guys.

It was Clinton lying under oath about that good job that got him impeached. It could have all been avoided had Bill just admitted to wrongdoing and apologize to Jones. But typical Democrat, always thinking they are the smartest ones in the room, figured he could get away with his antics as he has so many times in the past.

But Democrats never learn, that's why Durham announced his investigation is now a criminal investigation.

Why should he apologize to Jones for something that never happened.

Paula Jones is a liar. Always was.

Neither did the Democrats, that's why the plan should have been scrapped. It was a lie before, during, and after it's passage. Since the commies took leadership, Trump can't even get 3 billion bucks for a wall. They are not going to pass anything that Trump or Republicans submit. They don't have the time anyway. They've concentrated all their time on trying to get rid of Trump instead of doing the work of the American people.

The Republicans don't want a wall, either. You really think the Republicans want the Mexicans out because they hate them? Man, are you gullible.

Actually, I got nothing but respect from people when I was in, and the only people who didn't care that much when I got out were the one percenters who didn't care that I was a vet when I looked for a job.

Multiple felonies? You can't honestly name one, and I stress the word honestly. Trump had no fear because he knew he wasn't doing anything wrong. Now the commies are going to make up their own version that never happened to try and impeach Trump. Such a Nazi mentality that will go down in history since Trump will be a historic President talked about for generations.

I've listed them.

One more time
Abuse of Power
Obstruction of Justice
Bribery
Extortion

But, yes, people will talk about Trump for Generations the way they talk about Nixon for Generations... just not in a good way.

Mostly because he doesn't want him fucking with his aid again. This was Col. Vindman's concern, that he was turning aid to the Ukraine into a partisan issue.

That might be true if it was a CEO well versed in the business, and so valuable few could do their job. But as we both know (and you lie about) that isn't the case here. The case is he didn't know anything about the energy business, no experience in the energy business, and had no ties to Ukraine; only his father did.

Again, realizing he didn't have a fantastic skill like, "Driving in a straight line", his credentials were far greater than most people. Did connections help? Probably. Usually, you are fine with America being rigged for rich white guys.

The actual act Trump is guilty off:

Kicking democrat asses so hard in 2016 that they are still sore after years.

I've listed them.

One more time
Abuse of Power
Obstruction of Justice
Bribery
Extortion

The actual act Trump is guilty off:

Kicking democrat asses so hard in 2016 that they are still sore after years.

The most epic BUTTHURT ever

Many think Donny was legitimately elected and is doing a good job. Is impeaching him stupid?

No, because he actually broke a serious law, other than sticking a cigar up an intern's twat.

Lying under oath is not a stupid reason to impeach a president. If you really believe that it is and if Trump is impeached for lying under oath, I'll expect you to stand up and say so (who am I kidding, you'll have some excuse why you won't). Judges REALLY don't like it when lawyers lie under oath to their courts. Bubba kind of forgot that.

Okay, realizing you like the sound of your own voice, won't waste much more time with you.

Clinton lied about a personal matter that had nothing to do with the execution of his office or duties. The case itself was frivolous and dismissed by the presiding judge as having no merit.
Can you cite the law Donny broke?

Many think Donny was legitimately elected and is doing a good job. Is impeaching him stupid?

No, because he actually broke a serious law, other than sticking a cigar up an intern's twat.

Lying under oath is not a stupid reason to impeach a president. If you really believe that it is and if Trump is impeached for lying under oath, I'll expect you to stand up and say so (who am I kidding, you'll have some excuse why you won't). Judges REALLY don't like it when lawyers lie under oath to their courts. Bubba kind of forgot that.

Okay, realizing you like the sound of your own voice, won't waste much more time with you.

Clinton lied about a personal matter that had nothing to do with the execution of his office or duties. The case itself was frivolous and dismissed by the presiding judge as having no merit.
Can you cite the law Donny broke?

Tried to reveal Democrat crimes without committing suicide.

You can go away and hide if it makes you feel better, but it doesn't change the fact that Bubba, as a lawyer, knew EXACTLY what he was doing and got nailed for doing it. Like I said, if Trump is impeached for lying under oath, I expect you to stand up and say it was a stupid reason to impeach him.

You can go away and hide if it makes you feel better, but it doesn't change the fact that Bubba, as a lawyer, knew EXACTLY what he was doing and got nailed for doing it. Like I said, if Trump is impeached for lying under oath, I expect you to stand up and say it was a stupid reason to impeach him.

Actually, most lawyers know you don't volunteer any more information than you have to... The thing is, a lot of men don't consider a blow job to be sex. So he wasn't exactly lying. There was never genital to genital contact between him and Lewinsky.

Trump did a lot more than lie under oath... because the man can't tell the truth.

Actually, most lawyers know you don't volunteer any more information than you have to... The thing is, a lot of men don't consider a blow job to be sex. So he wasn't exactly lying. There was never genital to genital contact between him and Lewinsky.

Trump did a lot more than lie under oath... because the man can't tell the truth.

You are confusing sex with intercourse. Of course a BJ is sex. If it isn't sex, what is it?

The funny thing about you puppets is, if we were all standing on a baseball outfield, and your puppet masters told you the grass was not green, but orange, you'd be telling everybody how the Republicans lied about the color of the outfield grass all these years.

It was Clinton lying under oath about that good job that got him impeached. It could have all been avoided had Bill just admitted to wrongdoing and apologize to Jones. But typical Democrat, always thinking they are the smartest ones in the room, figured he could get away with his antics as he has so many times in the past.

But Democrats never learn, that's why Durham announced his investigation is now a criminal investigation.

Why should he apologize to Jones for something that never happened.

Paula Jones is a liar. Always was.

Sure she was, and so were the troopers who told the media that what he did with Jones was very common. He would get the troopers to summon women to a private location. I guess like with Lynch, he just wanted to talk about his grandkids he didn't have.

When the media approached Jones, she told the truth. She didn't think much of it at the time. When Bill sent out his henchmen to insult and discredit Jones, that's when she went into action, and all she wanted was an apology from Clinton.

We want Mexicans out because they are here illegally, that's why. Every civilized nation has borders and protects it's borders. Besides that, the US allows a million people to come here and become citizens; 1.1 million green cards issued every year for foreigners to take advantage of this great place we created. We spend billions on foreign aid, and that's not to mention all the private charities Americans create to help those people and share our good fortunes with.

Joe, when you show me how many illegals you have living in your home, then preach about how the rest of us don't do enough for them.

I've listed them.

One more time
Abuse of Power
Obstruction of Justice
Bribery
Extortion

Nixon didn't have nearly the amount of accomplishments Trump has had. We have over a million more jobs than Americans to do them. When has that ever happened before? And in spite of that, Octobers jobs report nearly another 130,000 new jobs, and the only reason unemployment has not lowered is because of the increasing labor participation rate.

Your made-up crimes are just that, made-up. Hope and change for you people means we changed our legal system, from innocent until proven guilty, to guilty by accusation until you prove your innocence.

But he didn't.

Trump released the aid, and got nothing in return so far.
That means no exchange took place, i.e. quid pro quo.
Quid pro quo's were never illegal. Presidents in the past have used them all the time, and Biden as VP is a perfect example of that.

His connections were not only a help, but the sole reason he got that job. The guy is a junkie; kicked out of the military for failing drug tests; been in rehab at least three times, if not more that wasn't reported. Yeah, this guy doesn't speak our language, knows nothing about our business, but he's the best one for the job. Right......

Of course that needs to be looked into.

dailycaller ^ | October 25, 201 | CHRISTIAN DATOC

George Soros thinks Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren is the clear favorite to win the Democratic presidential nomination.

The billionaire super-donor noted that while he won’t take a “public stance,” he thinks Warren “has emerged as the clear-cut person to beat,” according to an interview with the New York Times published Friday.

“I do believe that she is the most qualified to be president,” he continued.

The 89-year-old argued that he was stopping short of making a full endorsement “because [he has] to live with whoever the electorate chooses” and that he will “want to work with whoever” the party eventually nominates.

He also shot down criticism raised against Warren by the Wall Street crowd.

“I am in favor of taxing the rich, including a wealth tax,” he explained. “There are more Main Streets in America than there are Wall Streets. So I don’t think that Wall Street, other than being a source of money, will have its way in choosing the president.”

Earlier this fall, Soros poured more than $5 million into a new super PAC supporting the currently-unknown Democratic nominee. Soros donated upwards of $20 million during the 2016 cycle.

Though Warren currently sits behind Joe Biden atop Real Clear Politics’ 2020 polling average, she momentarily jumped ahead of the former vice president in the wake of his ongoing Ukraine feud with President Donald Trump.

She received most of the attacks from other candidates during the October primary debate on CNN — the majority of which centered on her refusal to answer whether her Medicare for All plan will raise taxes on the middle class — indicating that much of the field views her as the frontrunner.

------‐------

I’m sure Stinky Beaver is glad to have the support of the most corrupt person in the world......and one of the wealthiest...you know the ONES she wants 95% of their money,
George Soros is a piece of shit. I think he is a member of NAMBLA which is why he wants to elect Democrats in his hopes that someday his behavior will be considered acceptable.

You are confusing sex with intercourse. Of course a BJ is sex. If it isn't sex, what is it?

Since there is no chance of it producing a baby, you could argue it isn't sexual intercourse. A lot of guys feel cheated if all they got was a beej.

The funny thing about you puppets is, if we were all standing on a baseball outfield, and your puppet masters told you the grass was not green, but orange, you'd be telling everybody how the Republicans lied about the color of the outfield grass all these years.

Guy, here was the thing. Most people thought spending 70 Million to determine if Clinton got a blow job or not was ridiculous... I wish Mueller was as invasive as Ken Starr was.

We want Mexicans out because they are here illegally, that's why. Every civilized nation has borders and protects it's borders. Besides that, the US allows a million people to come here and become citizens; 1.1 million green cards issued every year for foreigners to take advantage of this great place we created. We spend billions on foreign aid, and that's not to mention all the private charities Americans create to help those people and share our good fortunes with.

Joe, when you show me how many illegals you have living in your home, then preach about how the rest of us don't do enough for them.

The country isn't my house. I did have an undocumented person living next store to me for years. End of the day, it was no skin off my nose.

Here's what you guys don't get. As a society, we invite them, even if the law doesn't. We have jobs Americans won't do, but are willing to pay to get done. The law is broken, but we keep trying to pretend it isn't the problem.

You could solve the "illegal" problem with a guest worker program and strict workplace enforcement... we don't.

Nixon didn't have nearly the amount of accomplishments Trump has had. We have over a million more jobs than Americans to do them. When has that ever happened before? And in spite of that, Octobers jobs report nearly another 130,000 new jobs, and the only reason unemployment has not lowered is because of the increasing labor participation rate.

Nixon did more than TRump ever will. Ended Vietnam, opened China up, created OHSA and the EPA. He still broke the law.

130K new jobs is pathetic...

Your made-up crimes are just that, made-up. Hope and change for you people means we changed our legal system, from innocent until proven guilty, to guilty by accusation until you prove your innocence.

I gave you a list of things that he could be charged with as the law is written. Sorry. He will be impeached. The only question become is do the Republicans go down with the ship.

But he didn't.

Trump released the aid, and got nothing in return so far.
That means no exchange took place, i.e. quid pro quo.
Quid pro quo's were never illegal. Presidents in the past have used them all the time, and Biden as VP is a perfect example of that.

Guy, is your argument that his crime was so incompetent and sloppy that he shouldn't be charged? You go with that.

His connections were not only a help, but the sole reason he got that job. The guy is a junkie; kicked out of the military for failing drug tests; been in rehab at least three times, if not more that wasn't reported. Yeah, this guy doesn't speak our language, knows nothing about our business, but he's the best one for the job. Right......

again, I gave you a whole list of his qualifications... but you will just pretend that 30 years of experience doesn't count.

Of course that needs to be looked into.

Why? Has no effect on the US one way or the other... even if true, which it isn't.

The problem is, of course, is that Trump doesn't trust his own military, diplomatic or intelligence professionals, he reads whatever shit he sees on Fox News or the internet and assumes it's true.

Sure she was, and so were the troopers who told the media that what he did with Jones was very common. He would get the troopers to summon women to a private location. I guess like with Lynch, he just wanted to talk about his grandkids he didn't have.

When the media approached Jones, she told the truth. She didn't think much of it at the time. When Bill sent out his henchmen to insult and discredit Jones, that's when she went into action, and all she wanted was an apology from Clinton.

Whole lot of problems. The troopers claimed that Clinton was fucking Jones... which he denied. He denied even meeting her. Then she decided to sue him over something she claimed happened but he didn't...

The reason why she has no crediblity is she claimed Clinton's male member has distinguishing characteristics... which is contradicted by his medical records. and women who've actually seen his dick.

Whole lot of problems. The troopers claimed that Clinton was fucking Jones... which he denied. He denied even meeting her. Then she decided to sue him over something she claimed happened but he didn't...

The reason why she has no crediblity is she claimed Clinton's male member has distinguishing characteristics... which is contradicted by his medical records. and women who've actually seen his dick.

As I remember it, several women made the same claim. The troopers had nothing to do with Jones, they just testified to the media that Clinton summoning women was a very common thing when he was Governor.

The country isn't my house. I did have an undocumented person living next store to me for years. End of the day, it was no skin off my nose.

Here's what you guys don't get. As a society, we invite them, even if the law doesn't. We have jobs Americans won't do, but are willing to pay to get done. The law is broken, but we keep trying to pretend it isn't the problem.

You could solve the "illegal" problem with a guest worker program and strict workplace enforcement... we don't.

Illegal immigration is not an employers problem, it's a government problem. Employers don't create the laws, employers do not guard our border, employers do not imprison law breakers, that's the job of the government.

Americans will do any job provided the pay is equal to the labor.

Nixon did more than TRump ever will. Ended Vietnam, opened China up, created OHSA and the EPA. He still broke the law.

130K new jobs is pathetic...

It would be pathetic if our unemployment rate were seven or eight percent, or if our workers couldn't find jobs. But in this economy, it's the employers that are having a hard time finding employees. So if one thousand jobs were only created, it's a thousand jobs we really didn't need.

I gave you a list of things that he could be charged with as the law is written. Sorry. He will be impeached. The only question become is do the Republicans go down with the ship.

The real question is if Democrats are willing to lose all power to this President just to make themselves feel good.

Guy, is your argument that his crime was so incompetent and sloppy that he shouldn't be charged? You go with that.

My argument is there was no crime. Quid pro quo's are not against the law. A President asking questions or for an investigation of a very suspicious situation is not agains the law either. So what law are you talking about here?

again, I gave you a whole list of his qualifications... but you will just pretend that 30 years of experience doesn't count.

How do you come up with 30 years? The guy isn't even 50 yet.

Why? Has no effect on the US one way or the other... even if true, which it isn't.

The problem is, of course, is that Trump doesn't trust his own military, diplomatic or intelligence professionals, he reads whatever shit he sees on Fox News or the internet and assumes it's true.

HIs "intelligence professionals" are the people that spied on him before and during his presidency. Why should he trust them? What do you think this whole phone call thing is about? It's about an Obama leftover that was working against this President.

Sounds like you have a problem with the judge that found Bubba guilty of doing exactly what you're trying to say he didn't do. Why don't you complain to him? And you're making my case by already laying out the excuses why you won't say it's stupid if Trump is impeached for lying under oath.

And seriously, if you believe anything Bubba said, you have other problems.

if the Dems run "generic candidate X" without telling us who it is, they would probably beat Trump in 2020!

Forum List

Back