Kinzinger: Trump is one of the weakest men I've ever seen

161208152037-adam-kinzinger-cry-live-video.jpg

Couldn't have said it better!

Trump may be ultra-sensitive to criticism, but he kept his promises, some of them people thought could never get done.

With Kinzingers time in office, what have been his signature accomplishments for his constituents?

In the end few care about the personality quarks, we all saw them. Good and bad (no one else would have been insane enough to take the punishment that Trump did and STILL flip the bird at everyone and stay the course). People care about policies and politicians keeping their word.

Trump may be ultra-sensitive to criticism, but he kept his promises, some of them people thought could never get done.

With Kinzingers time in office, what have been his signature accomplishments for his constituents?

In the end few care about the personality quarks, we all saw them. Good and bad (no one else would have been insane enough to take the punishment that Trump did and STILL flip the bird at everyone and stay the course). People care about policies and politicians keeping their word.
How about his promise of a wall with Mexico paying?

How about his promise of a wall with Mexico paying?

You have a wall don\t you? How much did Mexico spend to send their military and officers to the borde to detain and prevent so many Central Americans from entering your country illegally? That was also negotiated by Trump.

Look at the big picture. If he prevented even only just 300,000 from entering illegally during his time (we both know it is much more), how much did that save American workers?

Trump is one of the whiniest adults i have ever seen. Like ever.
But its quaint being brought up by the left. Considering their whole ideology is based off fear and victimization.
"oh my god, that person just called me a she! Please ignore my tits and VAGINA"
:rofl:
Goddamn you non awareness having rubes are hilarious :lol:

Here you go:

Major Accomplishments

During his time in Congress, Kinzinger has worked tirelessly for IL-16, and for the security of our nation. From getting veterans back to work, to combatting the opioid epidemic, Congressman Kinzinger continues to fight for his constituents and stand up for America. Some of the most notable efforts by Congressman Kinzinger include:

- Public Law 113-235: The American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act, introduced by Reps. Kinzinger and Daniel Lipinski (D-IL), requires the President to create a national manufacturing strategy that will provide long-term guidance and certainty for United States manufactures and improve their coordination with the government. This bill was signed into law in December 2014 (as part of the 2015 spending package).

- Public Law 114-198: The Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act, signed into law in July 2016, was a landmark piece of legislation because it was the most comprehensive and first major federal addiction legislation in 40 years. Congressman Kinzinger served as a conferee on the final language, which established a coordinated and balanced strategy though grants that would expand prevention and education efforts about addiction, while also promoting more innovative research, treatment, and recovery methods.

o The Veteran EMT Act, introduced by Congressman Kinzinger, was included in the final CARA legislation (Section 105). The measure provides grants to states so they can review their EMT certification process to consider the experience of veterans to issue certifications in a timelier fashion.

- Public Law 115-141: The Improving Broadband Access for Veterans Act, introduced by Reps. Kinzinger and Jerry McNerney (D-CA), was signed into law in March 2018 as part of the Ray Baum’s Act (included in the 2018 Omnibus). This measure requires the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) to submit a report to Congress that will promote broadband access for veterans, especially low-income veterans and those residing in rural areas.

- Public Law 115-254: The SEAT Act, introduced by Reps. Kinzinger and Steve Cohen (D-TN), was signed into law on October 5, 2018 as part of the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018. This legislation directs the Federal Aviation Administration to establish minimum standards for the size of seats on airplanes to ensure the health and safety of passengers.

- Public Law 115-271: The SUPPORT for Patients and Communities Act, signed into law in October 2018, received strong bipartisan support in Congress because it included several provisions to combat the opioid epidemic, advance treatment and recovery initiatives, prevent addiction, and help protect communities affected by this drug crisis.

o Included in this package was Congressman Kinzinger’s bill, H.R. 5590, the Opioid Addiction Action Plan, which requires the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) to present to Congress a proposal to better address the opioid crisis by being more adaptable to innovative treatments, and steer us away from the typical one-size-fits-all methods for treating pain and substance abuse disorder.

- Public Law 115-398: The SOAR to Health and Wellness Act, introduced by Reps. Kinzinger and Steve Cohen (D-TN), was signed into law on December 31, 2018. The bill requires the implementation of standard procedures and programs to educate and train health care professionals to better identify and properly treat victims of human trafficking.

- Public Law 115:439: The NUKE Act, introduced by Reps. Kinzinger and Mike Doyle (D-PA), will modify the licensing process for nuclear plants by creating a framework for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) fees, increasing transparency and providing long-term certainty for these plants.

o The bill signed into law, S.512, is a companion bill to the NUKE Act, titled the Nuclear Energy Innovation and Modernization Act.

Trump is one of the whiniest adults i have ever seen. Like ever.
But its quaint being brought up by the left. Considering their whole ideology is based off fear and victimization.
"oh my god, that person just called me a she! Please ignore my tits and VAGINA"
:rofl:
Goddamn you non awareness having rubes are hilarious :lol:
Those being offended at being called a she are not running our country and bulling others on national platforms. Those in that kind of spotlight like Trump is in are going to get scrutinized... Especially when they lie and when they bully and abuse their power

Those being offended at being called a she are not running our country and bulling others on national platforms. Those in that kind of spotlight like Trump is in are going to get scrutinized... Especially when they lie and when they bully and abuse their power
Like when an 80 year old man running for president threatens to fight civilians? That kind of bullying?
LOL
You cultists think you have some sort of high ground but you dont. And its hilarious watching you throw shit around :lol:

Like when an 80 year old man running for president threatens to fight civilians? That kind of bullying?
LOL
You cultists think you have some sort of high ground but you dont. And its hilarious watching you throw shit around :lol:
Sure, I guess. Do you have an example?

Forum List

Back