Kimmel and Colbert lead the coup d 'etat against Trump.

Here they are with head cheerleaders Pelosi and Harris.

Kimmel is bout 75% left wing hate, but Colbert is about 110% left wing hate.

Both of them combined are <1% funny.

I haven't even watched them.

Late night entertainment used to be entertaining. Now it is political ridicule and attacks with some lame jokes and guests mixed in. Colbert and Kimmel are beyond pathetic. Colbert's Trump imitation isn't worthy of a 5th grade talent contest.

Yes those old vaudeville gags were great on Johnny Carson.

yea, but their will be no nostalgia for Kimmel or Colbert

Kimmel and Colbert are just comedians. They purposely lie and mislead for LAUGHS. However, CNN, NBC/MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, Washpo and other say they are NEWS organizations, and lie and mislead purely to advance the Democrat, Progressive agenda. They need to be held accountable for the Coup attempt, and that's exactly what it was.

Kimmel and Colbert are just comedians. They purposely lie and mislead for LAUGHS. However, CNN, NBC/MSNBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, Washpo and other say they are NEWS organizations, and lie and mislead purely to advance the Democrat, Progressive agenda. They need to be held accountable for the Coup attempt, and that's exactly what it was.

That's not true, no matter how many times you say it.

He only gotta day it once the truth doesn’t change.

Trumpican coup conspiracy theory just gets wackier every day. Now the proponents are blaming it on comedians. Comedians are leading a coup against Donald.

It is a coup attempt. It is a coup attempt. It is a coup attempt. It is a coup attempt.
It is a coup attempt. It is a coup attempt. It is a coup attempt. It is a coup attempt.

Sorry. Still not true.

Trumpican coup conspiracy theory just gets wackier every day. Now the proponents are blaming it on comedians. Comedians are leading a coup against Donald.

IMG_2666.jpg

Well that's were you guys get your news from.

They're not funny, Carson was funny, these guys are assclowns.

??? Angelo

If they are committing misrepresentation, fraud, slander/libel or defamation through false public statements
they can be sued. Melania Trump already won a lawsuit settlement for libel.

Otherwise, if they are just exercising free speech and right to petition and protest,
how is that a COUP?

If their statements are FRAUDULENT, then legal action should be taken accordingly.

??? Angelo

If they are committing misrepresentation, fraud, slander/libel or defamation through false public statements
they can be sued. Melania Trump already won a lawsuit settlement for libel.

Otherwise, if they are just exercising free speech and right to petition and protest,
how is that a COUP?

If their statements are FRAUDULENT, then legal action should be taken accordingly.

That would be the end of NBC. It is warranted and could be done, but why not let them hang themselves with their own rhetoric?

Yeah, I better not say that..

They're not funny, Carson was funny, these guys are assclowns.

Totally agree. When I was growing up I was only an occasional watcher of Carson. Now I get a channel that runs his show every night, and I have been watching it a lot. The level of guest entertainment was far superior and much more classy than today.

Carson himself was funny because he wasn't CAUSTIC and poked fun at people of both parties equally. It wasn't mean. It was funny, and much more subtle than the blatant bashing and lies of no talent Fags like Kimmel and Colbert.

Here they are with head cheerleaders Pelosi and Harris.

Kimmel is bout 75% left wing hate, but Colbert is about 110% left wing hate.

Trump is by far the easiest president to make fun of in our history. The dude is a cartoon and provides material on a daily basis. Kimmel and Colbert are laughing their way to the bank.

Looking at the cast of clowns you have running you're lucky none of them will win. You've got Spartacus, Pocahontas, Sleepy Joe, Buttplug, and a communist you claim isn't a Democrat. Then you had a Heinous Bitch, a guy that liked taking his shirt off, running against the communist who was more popular than the other two put together. Why are you still calling yourself the Democratic Party when you don't believe in Democracy?

But in all honesty....liberals don't have a sense of humor. Trump makes a joke and you call for impeachment. On what charges? Obstruction of a fake investigation.

But in all honesty....liberals don't have a sense of humor. Trump makes a joke and you call for impeachment. On what charges? Obstruction of a fake investigation.
So, at least conservatives have a sense of humor ?

Hi Matt. Are you actually my nephew who stole my wife's car and then shoved it into a ravine and when you were caught we didn't press any charges b/c it would 'hurt your mother's feelings'?
Still trying to sell off those Mueller prayer candles you invested in?

So, at least conservatives have a sense of humor ?

Hi Matt. Are you actually my nephew who stole my wife's car and then shoved it into a ravine and when you were caught we didn't press any charges b/c it would 'hurt your mother's feelings'?
Still trying to sell off those Mueller prayer candles you invested in?

WTF is Matt and check my posts b4 u 'sume my ID fool.

Forum List

Back