Kimmel and Colbert lead the coup d 'etat against Trump.

Here they are with head cheerleaders Pelosi and Harris.

Kimmel is bout 75% left wing hate, but Colbert is about 110% left wing hate.

Trump is by far the easiest president to make fun of in our history. The dude is a cartoon and provides material on a daily basis. Kimmel and Colbert are laughing their way to the bank.

Their crap isn't funny. They "Orange Man Bad" it up every night.

View attachment 263568

Millions of people are laughing with them and their ratings are higher than ever. Sorry you don’t get the humor

LOL

it must piss conservatives off that they can't drag them out into the streets and hang them.

No. It's just amusing to see perfectly normal people lose their minds the way they have. I'm glad David Letterman won't watch or go on their shows, and his once -a month Netflix show is better than all theirs combined. When the truth finally comes out and the MSM can't hide it any longer, we'll see who gets the last laugh when Comey, Brennan and Hillary are indicted.

Trump is by far the easiest president to make fun of in our history. The dude is a cartoon and provides material on a daily basis. Kimmel and Colbert are laughing their way to the bank.

View attachment 263568

Millions of people are laughing with them and their ratings are higher than ever. Sorry you don’t get the humor

well that's just great, but Colbert is an angry left wing crackpot and I laugh at him

View attachment 263568

well that's just great, but Colbert is an angry left wing crackpot and I laugh at him

You think Colbert is angry?! Did you just make that up because everything I see from him is joking and fun

.....funny for idiots like you---many idiots who followed hitler/Jim Jones/Pol Pot/Mussolini
so you like presidents like Obama ---who HATES America/whites/cops...???!!!
..Kimmel and Co are jackasses who HATE America/whites/cops

View attachment 263568

it's so funny hahahahhahahahahah :rolleyes-41:
morons laugh at immature, silly crap --like you

.....funny for idiots like you---many idiots who followed hitler/Jim Jones/Pol Pot/Mussolini
so you like presidents like Obama ---who HATES America/whites/cops...???!!!
..Kimmel and Co are jackasses who HATE America/whites/cops

Forgive me for taking that entire statement of yours as a steaming pile of crap

View attachment 263568
You think Colbert is angry?! Did you just make that up because everything I see from him is joking and fun
yea, Colbert is totally pissed-off that Trump is his president

Both of them combined are <1% funny.

I haven't even watched them.

Late night entertainment used to be entertaining. Now it is political ridicule and attacks with some lame jokes and guests mixed in. Colbert and Kimmel are beyond pathetic. Colbert's Trump imitation isn't worthy of a 5th grade talent contest.

Late night entertainment used to be entertaining. Now it is political ridicule and attacks with some lame jokes and guests mixed in. Colbert and Kimmel are beyond pathetic. Colbert's Trump imitation isn't worthy of a 5th grade talent contest.

Trump's presidential imitation isn't worthy of a 5th grade talent contest.

LOL

it must piss conservatives off that they can't drag them out into the streets and hang them.

No. It's just amusing to see perfectly normal people lose their minds the way they have. I'm glad David Letterman won't watch or go on their shows, and his once -a month Netflix show is better than all theirs combined. When the truth finally comes out and the MSM can't hide it any longer, we'll see who gets the last laugh when Comey, Brennan and Hillary are indicted.

Any day now, right?

Most people do have a sense of humor but what excites the smiles is not all the same.
Rachel Maddow used to be the funny one, but Tucker blows her away every night.

IMG_2660.jpg

Yes those old vaudeville gags were great on Johnny Carson.

Forum List

Back