Kim Kardashian files for divorce

kim+kardashian+bikini+ass.jpg

Yummy.

Her marriage isn't. But no living creature should pass up opportunity to see her ass. Have you looked?

Anyway, different strokes for different folks my kind sir. It's what makes the world go around.

Her marriage isn't. But no living creature should pass up opportunity to see her ass. Have you looked?

Anyway, different strokes for different folks my kind sir. It's what makes the world go around.

OK thats fine maybe a penthouse spread would be good enough then. It gets old to turn on the news and hear about someone person life is blasthed on the news 24/7 for a week or two, when the government is fucking America.

Kris Humphries may sue soon-to-be ex wife Kim Kardashian for $10 million, reports say.

The NBA player, who is unemployed thanks to the league’s lockout, is considering legal options to protect both his image and his bank account, Life & Style reports.

Humphries reportedly made $100,000 for filming "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and another $200,000 for "Kourtney & Kim Take New York." He allegedly banked a small amount from the Aug. 20 wedding, but isn't expected to get anything in his divorce settlement because of the couple's iron-clad prenup. Humphries' only other known source of income at the moment is representing Sector watches, a gig that was rumored to have netted Humphries $150,000.

Read more: Kris Humphries may sue Kim Kardashian for $10 million - NYPOST.com

He's afraid that upcoming episodes are going to make him look bad, and that might have a negative impact on his future. Ummmm. Hey Chris - welcome to reality. TV.

Kris Humphries may sue soon-to-be ex wife Kim Kardashian for $10 million, reports say.

The NBA player, who is unemployed thanks to the league’s lockout, is considering legal options to protect both his image and his bank account, Life & Style reports.

Humphries reportedly made $100,000 for filming "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and another $200,000 for "Kourtney & Kim Take New York." He allegedly banked a small amount from the Aug. 20 wedding, but isn't expected to get anything in his divorce settlement because of the couple's iron-clad prenup. Humphries' only other known source of income at the moment is representing Sector watches, a gig that was rumored to have netted Humphries $150,000.

Read more: Kris Humphries may sue Kim Kardashian for $10 million - NYPOST.com

He's afraid that upcoming episodes are going to make him look bad, and that might have a negative impact on his future. Ummmm. Hey Chris - welcome to reality. TV.

I think he's really going to regret getting involved with this woman, and Kim and her family probably feel likewise. I don't think Kim is cut out for a traditional marriage, this is her second divorce, maybe thats a sign for her?

Forum List

Back