My Sig Line

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
FDR: Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments, allowed Pearl Harbor to happen on his watch, Japanese Internment, the FDR Depression was worse than the 7 Biblical Lean Years, US State and WH Staff reported directly to Moscow, handed China and Eastern Europe to his pals, history's 2 biggest mass murderers Mao and Uncle Joe. That's why Progressive call him "Great"

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

"I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven't resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it" Barack "Social Security Really is Bankrupt" Obama, the Downgraded and Not so Shovel Ready President

All true. Every statement, every word.

I got a lot of whiny Liberals like Jake Starkey "calling me out" on it, but they never have a fact to counter it, all the have is "Nyah nyah nyah foo foo you're a mean poopyhead"

If I had more room Id add in how "Manmade Global Warming is more like phrenology or palmistry than science"

Forum List

Back