Kim Kardashian files for divorce

And normal people are supposed to give a FLYING FUCK what these celebrity TRASH have to say about politics?

They can't even manage their own life. How the hell can they have an opinion worth the effort it takes to speak it?

Fucking stupid skank.

And normal people are supposed to give a FLYING FUCK what these celebrity TRASH have to say about politics?

They can't even manage their own life. How the hell can they have an opinion worth the effort it takes to speak it?

Fucking stupid skank.

:lol: I don't think any of us are clued into her political views. We check out her ass and clothes and try to keep up with who is banging her.

Fucking stupid skank.

nice rant. i don't think she's political.

but feel free to take it over to stormfront and see what they have to say about it.

Kim K. needs to hook up with a buff 'pool-boy' with a 'magic wand' that worships her 24/7 and can come a running whenever she snaps her fingers.
She ain't the marrying type.

Who'd a thunk it?

Kim Kardashian: 'Sometimes things don't work out as planned'

Is it really over so soon?

Yes, Kim Kardashian has issued a statement confirming that her marriage to Kris Humphries is over.

"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

Ryan Seacrest has confirmed the news that earlier this morning Kardashian was filing for divorce after a mere 72 days of wedded (un)bliss, apparently.

Who gives a shit??

This is the problem with our society... People who really give a shit about this nonsense.

Our economy is in the tank and people pay more attention to Oprah and Kim Kardashian - then they go "yay Obama" like a bunch of fucking zombies. They spend 90% of their time reading about pop culture then act like they have political views and knowledge that matters??? :lol:

Fucking stupid skank.

nice rant. i don't think she's political.

but feel free to take it over to stormfront and see what they have to say about it.
Hey... "celebrities"... or did you miss that?

All of hollyweird and their homos, misfits and morally bankrupt skanks, male and female, come out in droves to support liberals and radicals like the clinton filth and the obama commies.

Now feel free to take your denials over to the DU and the Dauly KOS. They're all right up your progressive alley, and they'll stroke your liberal ego for ya.

Last edited:
Who'd a thunk it?

Kim Kardashian: 'Sometimes things don't work out as planned'

Is it really over so soon?

Yes, Kim Kardashian has issued a statement confirming that her marriage to Kris Humphries is over.

"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

Ryan Seacrest has confirmed the news that earlier this morning Kardashian was filing for divorce after a mere 72 days of wedded (un)bliss, apparently.

Who gives a shit??

This is the problem with our society... People who really give a shit about this nonsense.

Our economy is in the tank and people pay more attention to Oprah and Kim Kardashian - then they go "yay Obama" like a bunch of fucking zombies. They spend 90% of their time reading about pop culture then act like they have political views and knowledge that matters??? :lol:

Doesn't mean we can't take time out from our busy day to ridicule the high and mighty

Forum List

Back