Kim Kardashian files for divorce

Kim K. needs to hook up with a buff 'pool-boy' with a 'magic wand' that worships her 24/7 and can come a running whenever she snaps her fingers.
She ain't the marrying type.
She needs a Billionaire hubby who'll make her sign a contract that demands she be her "wife" twice a month.

Like Aristotle Onassis and Jackie Kennedy did.

Isn't she worth more than her husband? Kim makes 40k per episode of their Eshow. And thats just one of her projects. The entire klan made over 65million last year - all by branding themselves.

Isn't she worth more than her husband? Kim makes 40k per episode of their Eshow. And thats just one of her projects. The entire klan made over 65million last year - all by branding themselves.

Its possible, Kris Humphries only makes $3-4 mill a year in the NBA and that is a stretch.

And normal people are supposed to give a FLYING FUCK what these celebrity TRASH have to say about politics?

They can't even manage their own life. How the hell can they have an opinion worth the effort it takes to speak it?

Fucking stupid skank.

:lol: I don't think any of us are clued into her political views. We check out her ass and clothes and try to keep up with who is banging her.

Yeah pretty much.

For her to file for divorce that quickly it has to be some problem she wasn't aware of like she found out he's gay or something.

She had an MRI to prove to her fans that her ass was real. True story.

The Kardashians are hard workers. They may have capitalized on their name (and Kim's ass) but they have retail stores, a clothing line, and other ventures. Personally, I think Mr. Humphries thought he was going to have an old-fashioned marriage with a stay at home wife. He is clueless.

She had an MRI to prove to her fans that her ass was real. True story.

The Kardashians are hard workers. They may have capitalized on their name (and Kim's ass) but they have retail stores, a clothing line, and other ventures. Personally, I think Mr. Humphries thought he was going to have an old-fashioned marriage with a stay at home wife. He is clueless.

No doubt I appreciate Kims ass, I personally think the whole thing was a sham for Kim to have her big blast wedding show on tv. If Mr. Humphries wants a stay at home wife I am sure he will have no problem finding one, the man is a millionare NBA player.

Today Kim is quoted as saying she simply got caught up in the activities and was afraid to let people down by cancelling the wedding.

In her next breathe she states that she married forever.

Today Kim is quoted as saying she simply got caught up in the activities and was afraid to let people down by cancelling the wedding.

If thats actually true I'm surprised she cared what other people thought, I thought she didn't give a damn about anyone but herself.

If thats actually true I'm surprised she cared what other people thought, I thought she didn't give a damn about anyone but herself.

I guess I'm the naive one, I just don't see her as the narcisstic villain as do others. The few times I saw the Eshow I thought she was sweet and the family is so tight - I think I was a tad jealous! :lol:

I guess I'm the naive one, I just don't see her as the narcisstic villain as do others. The few times I saw the Eshow I thought she was sweet and the family is so tight - I think I was a tad jealous! :lol:

Whats the old saying, never trust a big butt and a smile?:razz:

Whats the old saying, never trust a big butt and a smile?:razz:

Never heard that one! :lol:

Forum List

Back