Kim Jong-un winning battle of name calling

Kim Jong-un is showing a sharper tongue in name calling than Donald Trump.
Would you rather be called Rocket Man or a Dotard.
Both names fit each of these idiots.

There is nothing funny about the war of words between these two idiots.
Well, if we're going to make it a competition, Kim used a harder word. I hear the web went crazy looking up "dotard." As usual, our Pres is using words a second grader can understand.
Trump uses a word a second grader can understand but 25% of his supporters do not understand it.

People in 30 states understood it.
In those 30 ates they put pictures on the voting buttons because many Trump supporters could not read.

In those 30 states there were enough people who could read the name or recognize the picture of Donald Trump to put him in the White House.

Meanwhile, Hillary had to hire some hack to cobble together a failing, non-selling litany of a book of excuses about "what happened".

Any of you jackasses defending KJU should consider that you would be killed for speaking your mind in NoKo.

If he does Nuke the USA, I hope he hits your house directly.
Nobody is defending Kim Jong-un. I am doing just the opposite. He is crazed, ego-centric, unbalanced human who has nuclear weapons. Donald Trump is trying to play Kim Jong-un's game. Kim Jong-un is more crazed, ego centric and unbalanced than Donald Trump. If Donald Trump attempts to play Kim Jong-un's game he will lose. The USA and the whole world will lose. Trump's advisers are telling him not to play the idiot Kim Jong-un's game but Trump will not listen.

Obama also said we would destroy NoKo if they attacked us.

Why was there not this outrage when Obama said the same thing?
Link to those exact words, please

'We could destroy you,' Obama warns 'erratic' North Korean leader

Well, if we're going to make it a competition, Kim used a harder word. I hear the web went crazy looking up "dotard." As usual, our Pres is using words a second grader can understand.

Kim Jong Un never used the word "dotard".

That word was foisted upon the world by slavish communist translators who were hell bent on creating the impression that Rocket Boy speaks better English than President Trump.

Obviously, they managed to fool Old Lady.
Kim Jong-un said that Donald Trump is in a state of senile decay marked by decline of mental poise and alertness, in Korean. It was translated into English. The English have one word for the multi-word description; dotard.

In English there is a two word definition of a person in a state of senile decay marked by decline of mental poise and alertness.

It is Elmer Mudd.

Any of you jackasses defending KJU should consider that you would be killed for speaking your mind in NoKo.

Nobody is defending Kim Jong-un. I am doing just the opposite. He is crazed, ego-centric, unbalanced human who has nuclear weapons. Donald Trump is trying to play Kim Jong-un's game. Kim Jong-un is more crazed, ego centric and unbalanced than Donald Trump. If Donald Trump attempts to play Kim Jong-un's game he will lose. The USA and the whole world will lose. Trump's advisers are telling him not to play the idiot Kim Jong-un's game but Trump will not listen.

Link to those exact words, please

'We could destroy you,' Obama warns 'erratic' North Korean leader
Thank you. Keep reading, though, including the "But aside....."

Mr Obama gave warning of the possible consequences. “We could, obviously, destroy North Korea with our arsenals,” he told CBS News. “But aside from the humanitarian costs of that, they are right next door to our vital ally, [South] Korea."

In a new CBS poll, 99% of leftards would prefer to have Kim Jong Un hold Americas nuclear codes, rather than Donald Trump.

Education background was not considered in this poll. There was a 0% margin of error.

Last edited:

Because Obama said it as a statesman in statesman language.
Trump said it as a second grader on the playground using second grade language.
The USA has always looked like the adult in the room when dealing with the immature, unbalanced Kim Jung-un.
No longer.

OP,. the fact that you support a mass murdering monster like Kim (who fed his own relatives to starving dogs) because of your baby-tantrum paranoia about President Trump just shows you are the ultimate anti-American traitor on whom I wish cancer.

Trump uses a word a second grader can understand but 25% of his supporters do not understand it.

People in 30 states understood it.
In those 30 ates they put pictures on the voting buttons because many Trump supporters could not read.

In those 30 states there were enough people who could read the name or recognize the picture of Donald Trump to put him in the White House.

Meanwhile, Hillary had to hire some hack to cobble together a failing, non-selling litany of a book of excuses about "what happened".
I agree with all you said.

OP,. the fact that you support a mass murdering monster like Kim (who fed his own relatives to starving dogs) because of your baby-tantrum paranoia about President Trump just shows you are the ultimate anti-American traitor on whom I wish cancer.

Donald Trump and you are playing into Kim Jong-un's hands because you are both stupid.
Kim Jong-un would wish cancer on those he disagrees with just like you. If they do not get cancer he kills them. Is that your end game, also.
[

I'd rather be a "Rocket Dotard."

Because Obama said it as a statesman in statesman language.
Trump said it as a second grader on the playground using second grade language.
The USA has always looked like the adult in the room when dealing with the immature, unbalanced Kim Jung-un.
No longer.

Right.

Trump and Obama can say the same thing....Obama good, Trump bad. I get it.

Donald Trump and you are playing into Kim Jong-un's hands because you are both stupid.
Kim Jong-un would wish cancer on those he disagrees with just like you. If they do not get cancer he kills them. Is that your end game, also.
[

BULLSHIT, you liar! Why, why, why WHY do you liberal walking pathologies LIE and try to deny your self-loathing-American treachery, without a quantum of integrity? During hangovers, I've vomited matter that is more loyal to America than you are. Clearly, your political sewer gets off on the idea of America being horribly punished for Trump. I have a lot of fanatically liberal, Obama-little-tin-god relatives so I know the sickly, diseased manner in which your liberal, Skittle-sized brains function.

[

BULLSHIT, you liar! Why, why, why WHY do you liberal walking pathologies LIE and try to deny your self-loathing-American treachery, without a quantum of integrity? During hangovers, I've vomited matter that is more loyal to America than you are. Clearly, your political sewer gets off on the idea of America being horribly punished for Trump. I have a lot of fanatically liberal, Obama-little-tin-god relatives so I know the sickly, diseased manner in which your liberal, Skittle-sized brains function.

If the fat kid melts Guam, people will actually blame Trump instead of the cabbage patch kid. That's how fucked up their logic is.

Clinton, Bush, and Obama all allowed us t get to this point by paying extortion money to NoKo that they used to build their missile program.

Clinton, Bush, and Obama all allowed us t get to this point by paying extortion money to NoKo that they used to build their missile program.
Clinton created a framework that would keep N. Korea from making nuclear weapons for 30 years. But the framework wasn't foolproof, because George W. Bush aka the fool, managed to break it.

[

You are a very angry person. You are obsessed with vomit, sickly, disease, cancer, loathing, treachery, sewer; very negative.
Kim Jong-un is a very angry person obsessed with negativity. You are closer to Kim Jong-un than Donald Trump.

You do not defeat anger, negativity, nuclear weapons with more anger, negativity and nuclear weapons.
You outsmart the son of a bitch. You and Donald Trump are too angry and emotional to do so. You are playing into Kim's hands.

Settle down, dude. You are going to have a heart attack. You wish cancer on me and I am trying to help you avoid a heart attack. That is the difference between you and me.

I'd kinda like to be called Rocket Man....it is kinda cool

Wouldn't want to be known as a Dotard

Forum List

Back