Kim Jong-un winning battle of name calling

cabbage150.jpg

Kim Jong-un is showing a sharper tongue in name calling than Donald Trump.
Would you rather be called Rocket Man or a Dotard.
Both names fit each of these idiots.

There is nothing funny about the war of words between these two idiots.
Well, if we're going to make it a competition, Kim used a harder word. I hear the web went crazy looking up "dotard." As usual, our Pres is using words a second grader can understand.

Kim Jong Un never used the word "dotard".

That word was foisted upon the world by slavish communist translators who were hell bent on creating the impression that Rocket Boy speaks better English than President Trump.

Obviously, they managed to fool Old Lady.

Hatred and anger does strange things to people. You almost gotta laugh that a leftie would claim that the almost certifiable maniac fat bellied rocket man N.K. pig would be "winning". Sometimes you just gotta scratch your head and move on.

Any of you jackasses defending KJU should consider that you would be killed for speaking your mind in NoKo.

If he does Nuke the USA, I hope he hits your house directly.

Hatred and anger does strange things to people. You almost gotta laugh that a leftie would claim that the almost certifiable maniac fat bellied rocket man N.K. pig would be "winning". Sometimes you just gotta scratch your head and move on.

I wonder how they would react if KJU melted San Francisco.

Well, if we're going to make it a competition, Kim used a harder word. I hear the web went crazy looking up "dotard." As usual, our Pres is using words a second grader can understand.
Trump uses a word a second grader can understand but 25% of his supporters do not understand it.

People in 30 states understood it.

Yeah, we tend to speak softly and carry big sticks...

Trump doesn't speak softly. He rants, raves, bullies and belittles. He a classic blowhard. Dotard is the perfect description of him. Both of these idiots are crazy. So much so that it's impossible to discern which one is dumber or crazier.

The stupid North Korean has balls, if not brains. And Trump, fool that he is, has been manipulated into giving Kim the sound bite of the century which he will use to frighten the North Koreans into a frenzy support for him to keep them safe from the murderous Americans no matter what the cost.

Both childish bullies on a collision course. Trump is supposed to be the sane one here. Just once he should act like it.

Kim Jong Un would be well advised to remember what happened to Ceaucescu. Or Mussolini.

Any of you jackasses defending KJU should consider that you would be killed for speaking your mind in NoKo.

Nobody is defending Kim Jong-un. I am doing just the opposite. He is crazed, ego-centric, unbalanced human who has nuclear weapons. Donald Trump is trying to play Kim Jong-un's game. Kim Jong-un is more crazed, ego centric and unbalanced than Donald Trump. If Donald Trump attempts to play Kim Jong-un's game he will lose. The USA and the whole world will lose. Trump's advisers are telling him not to play the idiot Kim Jong-un's game but Trump will not listen.

Trump uses a word a second grader can understand but 25% of his supporters do not understand it.

People in 30 states understood it.
In those 30 states they put pictures on the voting buttons because many Trump supporters could not read.

Nobody is defending Kim Jong-un. I am doing just the opposite. He is crazed, ego-centric, unbalanced human who has nuclear weapons. Donald Trump is trying to play Kim Jong-un's game. Kim Jong-un is more crazed, ego centric and unbalanced than Donald Trump. If Donald Trump attempts to play Kim Jong-un's game he will lose. The USA and the whole world will lose. Trump's advisers are telling him not to play the idiot Kim Jong-un's game but Trump will not listen.

Obama also said we would destroy NoKo if they attacked us.

Why was there not this outrage when Obama said the same thing?

You write like a second grader.
I write like a second grader so will understand, meathead
I suspect a semi-literate prig taught you English.
Kim Jong-un knows the word dotard and he is still an idiot. You know the word prig but you are still an idiot.

You know the word idiot and you are still an idiot.

[
You write like a second grader.
That's a second grade insult.
Do you know what "prig" means.
Meathead showing us one of the words in his 38 word vocabulary.
When we learn a new word, it is always good to practice using it so we will remember it.

Obama also said we would destroy NoKo if they attacked us.

Why was there not this outrage when Obama said the same thing?
Link to those exact words, please

That word was foisted upon the world by slavish communist translators who were hell bent on creating the impression that Rocket Boy speaks better English than President Trump.

Kim Jong-un said that Donald Trump is in a state of senile decay marked by decline of mental poise and alertness, in Korean. It was translated into English. The English have one word for the multi-word description; dotard.

You an expert speaker of North Korean? How do YOU know what he said?

Yeah, we tend to speak softly and carry big sticks...

Trump doesn't speak softly. He rants, raves, bullies and belittles. He a classic blowhard. Dotard is the perfect description of him. Both of these idiots are crazy. So much so that it's impossible to discern which one is dumber or crazier.

The stupid North Korean has balls, if not brains. And Trump, fool that he is, has been manipulated into giving Kim the sound bite of the century which he will use to frighten the North Koreans into a frenzy support for him to keep them safe from the murderous Americans no matter what the cost.

Both childish bullies on a collision course. Trump is supposed to be the sane one here. Just once he should act like it.

Kim Jong Un would be well advised to remember what happened to Ceaucescu. Or Mussolini.
They did not have nuclear weapons. We must rid the world of Kim Jong-un using brains not with mindless use of power.

Forum List

Back