Kim Jong Un Wants Peace Treaty From Trump, U.S. Embassy In Pyongyang

His country is going bankrupt in a few months, which means his regime will go down in flames. As brutal as the regime is towards any dissenters, there's nothing he can do against millions of hungry and homeless N. Koreans. They have nothing to lose. My advice is, now that he's got the fat thug on the ropes, keep your foot on the gas until the govt. collapses and the N. Koreans themselves take their country back. This is the mistake we made with Iran, we had them on the ropes and then caved in.

His country is going bankrupt in a few months, which means his regime will go down in flames. As brutal as the regime is towards any dissenters, there's nothing he can do against millions of hungry and homeless N. Koreans. They have nothing to lose. My advice is, now that he's got the fat thug on the ropes, keep your foot on the gas until the govt. collapses and the N. Koreans themselves take their country back. This is the mistake we made with Iran, we had them on the ropes and then caved in.
From what I have seen of Trump, I doubt he will back off in the name of diplomacy.

What the left has forgotten...carrots are great...you can get a lot done with carrots. But sometimes you need a stick.

Forum List

Back