I'm gonna be rich!

Ok, who wants one?

obama-doll.jpg

As for price, just tell me how much you make and I will use the Barry Obama redistribution calculator to decide how much you should pay.

What's sad is how brainwashed the blacks (not all of them of course), but many of them were when they had brainwashed their ownselves into supporting Obama no matter what, and the biggest reason was his skin color sadly enough. This undoubtedly is just another part of the mental condition that Obama caused upon his followers who just can't get out from under his spell. Now they got Obama dolls to carry around with them ??? Wow. Now that shows some kind of mental stress for sure, and to have that kind of stress over a person is definitely an unbelievable thing. Talk about a disfunctional bunch due to their wanting more out of the situation than any one man could have ever given them.

You do know that there is a crisis in Hawaii that can be cashed in on?

yeah,,,seems they have a Spam shortage and crimes are being committed for the special ham like mystery meat...

What's sad is how brainwashed the blacks (not all of them of course), but many of them were when they had brainwashed their ownselves into supporting Obama no matter what, and the biggest reason was his skin color sadly enough. This undoubtedly is just another part of the mental condition that Obama caused upon his followers who just can't get out from under his spell. Now they got Obama dolls to carry around with them ??? Wow. Now that shows some kind of mental stress for sure, and to have that kind of stress over a person is definitely an unbelievable thing. Talk about a disfunctional bunch due to their wanting more out of the situation than any one man could have ever given them.

Don't listen to them liberals

Buy your Obama dolls from me now and he will protect you from Trump the racist and plantation fields.

But if you refuse, don't say you were never warned.

I carry receipts to remind me of the money I had to sacrifice to survive...
. So you lay those receipts on a cloth during a seance in which brings back the nightmares so you won't ever forget eh ? LOL

“It’s easy to look at what’s happening in Washington DC and despair,
what a bunch of WIMPS!!!
good thing they weren't around Dec 7 1941
DESPAIR--despair--''lose all hope''
let the Japanese bomb the crap out of America--give them oil!
just like I said in the Hillary thread--they have lost their minds

Buy your Obama dolls from me now and he will protect you from Trump the racist and plantation fields.

. What the hell are you talking about ???? Maybe you are using the dolls before selling them eh ??

You could corner the market with leftist men with this one

tumblr_me40o3DwLI1r9zbojo1_500.jpg

Forum List

Back