Kim Davis...and the Judge's "mistake"

the post was barley up and in comes the clowns.

Yeah, these clowns formed a PC Nazi Shock attack group a while back. The usual suspects will have twenty posts on a conservative thread before a single conservative gets around to it.

Guess its nice to be working at the government desk and browsing the internet from 8 am on.

I believe that Catholic judge would be surprised to be called anti-christian.
You believe wrong. So-called Catholic clergy and professionals have a great number who are Catholic in name only.

But then you don't really think anyway, so who am I kidding?
Ah...there it is...he's "not really a Catholic/Christian" because he didn't do what you wanted. More of that christian sharia support.
No he is not really a Catholic or a Christian because he rejects God's Holy Word that is explicitly clear about fagotry in the first chapter of Romans.

Of course, the federal judge who ruled that Davis' was in breach of her position description duties did the right thing.....but in placing her in lock-up, rather than imposing a heavy daily fine was somewhat of a mistake.

I understand that the ruling was based on the fact that if simply a fine was imposed, that Davis would be out of jail and her supporters would be paying the fine.....although I understand that such would have happened, I disagree with what the ultimate impact would have been. For example:

Davis NOT being in jail would have prevented the charlatans like Huckabee in trying to garner some "support" by visiting Davis in jail.,,,,and, even more importantly,

had the fine been $10,000 per day, I am sure that a few days would have been picked up by Davis' supporters....but keep asking those supporters to constantly dig into their pockets for more and more funds to keep Davis "free", and the true LOYALTY and CONVICTION of evangelicals would have been better tested.
In about 2 months it will be "Kim Who?"
Pretty much......Davis should just go back to work.
Huckabee's involvement makes her look even more like a religious zealot.

11986387_10153715601899236_5188331556627302505_n.jpg

Judges cannot just arbitrarily pass any judgement they wish. There are guidelines. And the guidelines assert that you can't issue a harsher sentence for the purpose of making an example of someone...nor can you make a sentence HARSHER because a person has support. Activist judges deserve prison time and worse.

Of course, the federal judge who ruled that Davis' was in breach of her position description duties did the right thing.....but in placing her in lock-up, rather than imposing a heavy daily fine was somewhat of a mistake.

I understand that the ruling was based on the fact that if simply a fine was imposed, that Davis would be out of jail and her supporters would be paying the fine.....although I understand that such would have happened, I disagree with what the ultimate impact would have been. For example:

Davis NOT being in jail would have prevented the charlatans like Huckabee in trying to garner some "support" by visiting Davis in jail.,,,,and, even more importantly,

had the fine been $10,000 per day, I am sure that a few days would have been picked up by Davis' supporters....but keep asking those supporters to constantly dig into their pockets for more and more funds to keep Davis "free", and the true LOYALTY and CONVICTION of evangelicals would have been better tested.
You don't know what a zealot is, apparently.

You believe wrong. So-called Catholic clergy and professionals have a great number who are Catholic in name only.

Ah...there it is...he's "not really a Catholic/Christian" because he didn't do what you wanted. More of that christian sharia support.
No he is not really a Catholic or a Christian because he rejects God's Holy Word that is explicitly clear about fagotry in the first chapter of Romans.
God says nothing about county clerks in the public world doing their duty. He did say render unto Caesar what is his, and to God what is His. You can be in it without being of it.

A zealot is someone who thinks God is the US government.

The Bunning family — including Jim Bunning’s nine children — is a prominent one, not just in the state of Kentucky, but among conservative Republicans.

But throughout Davis’s months-long legal battle, David Bunning has made it clear that he knew his decision to force the Rowan County clerk to follow the law put him at odds with the deeply held personal beliefs of a lot of Americans, himself included.

“Our form of government will not survive unless we, as a society, agree to respect the U.S. Supreme Court’s decisions, regardless of our personal opinions,”
‘He has guts': David Bunning, the same-sex marriage decision’s unlikely enforcer

This guy is a gay advocate who already got hammered by an appellate court for trying to silence free speech against homosexuals.

You are such a serial liar.
Er....no. But please continue with your support of christian sharia....

No hunting licenses because Clerk is an animal rights activist.

No drivers' licenses to people who don't drive Chevys, the dealership of which is owned by a friend who kickbacks to the clerk.

the post was barley up and in comes the clowns.

Yeah, these clowns formed a PC Nazi Shock attack group a while back. The usual suspects will have twenty posts on a conservative thread before a single conservative gets around to it.

Guess its nice to be working at the government desk and browsing the internet from 8 am on.

I know it. I've never seen anything like it on any other board I've been on. It's kind of snaky and low down if you ask me.

And you are now the official arbitrator of who is and who is not christian. How christian sharia of you.

No drivers' licenses to people who don't drive Chevys, the dealership of which is owned by a friend who kickbacks to the clerk.
And all completely irrelevant comments since all Davis asked for was to have her name removed from the licenses, doofus.

Oh, how is that Article V Convention you said you were a delegate to coming along, Jake the Fake Delegate?

A zealot is someone who thinks God is the US government.
Wrong. And didn't happen. That makes you a zealot.

jimbowie is a Chrisitian in name only. He is a pastor of a small group of weirdoes.

And all completely irrelevant comments since all Davis asked for was to have her name removed from the licenses, doofus.

Oh, how is that Article V Convention you said you were a delegate to coming along, Jake the Fake Delegate?
She asked and was denied.

No movement on the Convention front of any signficance in Utah, Pretend Pastor.

Yeah getting close to a week how's that throwing her in jail working for you butt fuckers? She is STILL the elected clerk of court and ANY license given to "couples" without her signature is void....pretty funny stuffs....these faggots think its gonna stand in court....they are slowly but surely pushing the country back right on social issues because people are seeing it IS about attacking religious folks and religion.

And you are now the official arbitrator of who is and who is not christian. How christian sharia of you.
If you knew a damned thing about what you are talking about, which you do not and never do, you would know that this was an established dogma nearly two thousand years ago, dude

Forum List

Back