Kim Davis...and the Judge's "mistake"

No hunting licenses because Clerk is an animal rights activist.

No drivers' licenses to people who don't drive Chevys, the dealership of which is owned by a friend who kickbacks to the clerk.
And all completely irrelevant comments since all Davis asked for was to have her name removed from the licenses, doofus.

Oh, how is that Article V Convention you said you were a delegate to coming along, Jake the Fake Delegate?
That is not true. She refused to provide licenses and ordered her clerks to refuse also......she was exercising christian tyranny over her employees.

No drivers' licenses to people who don't drive Chevys, the dealership of which is owned by a friend who kickbacks to the clerk.
And all completely irrelevant comments since all Davis asked for was to have her name removed from the licenses, doofus.

Oh, how is that Article V Convention you said you were a delegate to coming along, Jake the Fake Delegate?
She asked and was denied.

She was denied her right to exercise her conscience by a PC Nazi judge, whom you applaud.

But this is great stuff. I have never seen the church so awakened and almost all of the newly engaged Christians voice preference for Trump, and second Ben Carson. So its all good for the church.

Yeah getting close to a week how's that throwing her in jail working for you butt fuckers? She is STILL the elected clerk of court and ANY license given to "couples" without her signature is void....pretty funny stuffs....these faggots think its gonna stand in court....they are slowly but surely pushing the country back right on social issues because people are seeing it IS about attacking religious folks and religion.

So, she cannot be removed for dereliction of duty? I guess that is the difference between law and military.

That is not true. She refused to provide licenses and ordered her clerks to refuse also......she was exercising christian tyranny over her employees.

Read the article, ignoramus.

I think that the problem for the clerk is that she is a clerk------she is not a professional anything ------she is not entitled to a professional "opinion" -------sorry----I am not disparaging her-------simply stating fact. I do believe that a judge ----or someone allowed to DO A MARRIAGE can refuse----legally

Keep lying, JimBowie.

Are you or are you not a pastor?

Do you believe that religious law should supplement public law?

I think that the problem for the clerk is that she is a clerk------she is not a professional anything ------she is not entitled to a professional "opinion" -------sorry----I am not disparaging her-------simply stating fact. I do believe that a judge ----or someone allowed to DO A MARRIAGE can refuse----legally
So in your opinion a clerk that was sent a request for a warrant to arrest Jews and send them to death camps has no right to refuse to sign? Then many of the convictions we got at Nuremburg were unjust because we claimed that everyone involved had a moral responsibility to refuse to cooperate with that evil.

This is why libtards don't like people comparing libtard activity to the Nazis; it rings too true.

Keep lying, JimBowie.

Are you or are you not a pastor?

Do you believe that religious law should supplement public law?
I am not a pastor and I do not advocate replacing public law with religious law. That already happened when English Common Law borrowed heavily from Catholic ecclesiastical law.

I personally advocate the mass round up of all libtards and their execution at dawn. /sarc

She was denied her right to exercise her conscience by a PC Nazi judge, whom you applaud.

Resigning from her job for Jesus is an Act of Conscience.. She would be sacrificing for Jesus ....insisting that official civil Government matters be congruent with Apostolic Church Doctrine and that Equal Protection under the Law be denied to gays is sacrificing gay Rights for Jesus ...No can Do...those Rights Inalienably belong to the gays....

That takes a legislative act because she is part of a Government ....the Legislation will meet in January ...a special session costs money...
No, it does not. The same PC Nazi judge that ordered her to sign could order her name removed from the documents.

So in your opinion a clerk that was sent a request for a warrant to arrest Jews and send them to death camps has no right to refuse to sign?

whose Rights was she asked to violate...have you been drinking ?...because comparing signing marriage license to signing arrest and death warrants sounds drunken ...

Resigning from her job for Jesus is an Act of Conscience.. She would be sacrificing for Jesus ....insisting that official civil Government matters be congruent with Apostolic Church Doctrine and that Equal Protection under the Law be denied to gays is sacrificing gay Rights for Jesus ...No can Do...those Rights Inalienably belong to the gays....
She does not want her name on an evil document as is her right, no matter what this PC Nazi judge demands. He has been overturned before on similar Queer issues and is likely to be again. There is no reason that this clerks name should have to be on these dreadful nauseating documents.

So in your opinion a clerk that was sent a request for a warrant to arrest Jews and send them to death camps has no right to refuse to sign?

whose Rights was she asked to violate...have you been drinking ?...because comparing signing marriage license to signing arrest and death warrants sounds drunken ...
No, itisnt that I am drunk so much as that you are deficient in cerebral activity.

Obviously Davis' rights are being violated, dimwit.

That takes a legislative act because she is part of a Government ....the Legislation will meet in January ...a special session costs money...
No, it does not. The same PC Nazi judge that ordered her to sign could order her name removed from the documents.
That is simply not the case....the Governor cannot do that unilaterally neither can the county commissioners ...its a State matter...you know who can fix this ...Davis...By Resigning...

Forum List

Back