Killing Terrorists Only Creates More Terrorists!!...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Remember when that was the Left/Democrat mantra? So what happened? Why the sudden change of heart on that? These same Leftists/Democrats are now jumping for joy boasting about killing all those bad Terrorist guys. They're here on this Board every day. Seems like a pretty dramatic change of heart no? Aren't we just creating a lot more Terrorists? Their sudden change of heart on this seems way too convenient in my opinion. So was it always just about politics and Bush for them all along?

Last edited:
Remember when that was the Left/Democrat mantra? So what happened? Why the sudden change of heart on that? These same Leftists/Democrats are now jumping for joy boasting about killing all those bad Terrorist guys. They're here on this Board every day. Seems like a pretty dramatic change of heart no? Aren't we just creating a lot more Terrorists? Their sudden change of heart on this seems way too convenient in my opinion. So was it always just about politics and BOOOOOOOSH for them all along?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..., because it NEVER was and anyone with half a brain knows it. You're just twisting what was really said, i.e."If you treat all Muslims like terrorists, you get more terrorists". YOURE A LIAR. :eusa_liar:

That was then and this is now. Barry now gets the daily update on the world's bad guys and knows there's a big difference between making negative comments from the sidelines, sans skin in the game, and being the guy responsible for the safety of all Americans. And so naturally his ass kissing sycophants fall right in line with the new mantra.

The new strategy is to blow up family neighborhoods and kill toddlers before they can become terrorists, like we're doing in Libya to the loud cheers from democrats.

You're a piece-of-shit liar, too.

Democrats applaud Obama for Libya, the country we're seemingly arbitrarily launching cruise missiles all over the place irregardless of whether or not there's military anywhere around.

Most of the time people don't get overly offended by lies, they get overly offended by truths they don't like, hence the instant childish name-calling.

Remember when that was the Left/Democrat mantra? So what happened? Why the sudden change of heart on that? These same Leftists/Democrats are now jumping for joy boasting about killing all those bad Terrorist guys. They're here on this Board every day. Seems like a pretty dramatic change of heart no? Aren't we just creating a lot more Terrorists? Their sudden change of heart on this seems way too convenient in my opinion. So was it always just about politics and Bush for them all along?

Killing terrorists only creates more terrorists when its Bush ordering the bombing, its all good now.

I think you got the mantra completely wrong. I don't recall anyone (Democrat, Liberal, Conservative or otherwise) saying killing terrorist creates more terrorist. Got a quote by someone at some time for that?

I think you got the mantra completely wrong. I don't recall anyone (Democrat, Liberal, Conservative or otherwise) saying killing terrorist creates more terrorist. Got a quote by someone at some time for that?

Yeah the better line is, "killing people creates more terrorists", which is why Al-Qaeda has essentially been in constant expansion ever since we started this "War on Terror" adventure.

You have to laugh at the Mantra now being used by the Left to justify Attacking Sovereign Nation's and Killing innocent People. "Nato isn't the US and the US isn't Nato"

Wasn't the Mantra a few years ago "It just creates more Terrorists" These Hypocrites. have utterly no shame

The new strategy is to blow up family neighborhoods and kill toddlers before they can become terrorists, like we're doing in Libya to the loud cheers from democrats.

Why are you getting so excited?
And why do folks like you leap to the word 'liar' insteaad of 'mistaken'?

The wording might not conform to your recollection, but the spirit of the OP is correct...
... the Left warned that measures used to penalize terrorists would produce more terrorists.

1.In his speech on Thursday, President Obama gave two reasons for his decision to shut down Guantanamo. The first was that it has lowered American standing in the world, and the second was that it is a recruitment tool for terrorists. "Guantanamo became a symbol that helped al-Qaeda recruit terrorists to its cause," the president said.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Guantanamo and the question of terrorist recruitment | Byron York | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner

2. The war in Iraq has become a primary recruitment vehicle for violent Islamic extremists, motivating a new generation of potential terrorists around the world whose numbers may be increasing faster than the United States and its allies can reduce the threat, U.S. intelligence analysts have concluded.
Spy Agencies Say Iraq War Hurting U.S. Terror Fight - washingtonpost.com

3. Of course, the current events in the Middle East — from Yemen to Iraq — give Al Qaeda ample opportunities to recruit militants,...
Finding New Qaeda Recruits in the Mideast - Room for Debate - NYTimes.com

Remember the days when Bush was president and innocents became collateral damage. The outrage that ensued. Where is it today?

Seems someone forgot to post the memo that the left should be outraged....only possible explanation

Hmm,..............diagnosed "Strawman Thread."

The wording might not conform to your recollection, but the spirit of the OP is correct...
... the Left warned that measures used to penalize terrorists would produce more terrorists.

1.In his speech on Thursday, President Obama gave two reasons for his decision to shut down Guantanamo. The first was that it has lowered American standing in the world, and the second was that it is a recruitment tool for terrorists. "Guantanamo became a symbol that helped al-Qaeda recruit terrorists to its cause," the president said.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Guantanamo and the question of terrorist recruitment | Byron York | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner

2. The war in Iraq has become a primary recruitment vehicle for violent Islamic extremists, motivating a new generation of potential terrorists around the world whose numbers may be increasing faster than the United States and its allies can reduce the threat, U.S. intelligence analysts have concluded.

3. Of course, the current events in the Middle East — from Yemen to Iraq — give Al Qaeda ample opportunities to recruit militants,...

Because LIAR is the proper defintion. 'Mistaken" implies it was done in error. There was no error in the OP. That was straight out lying. Your cites aren't on point, either, making you a fellow traveler. As if everyone didn't know, already!!!

Because LIAR is the proper defintion. 'Mistaken" implies it was done in error. There was no error in the OP. That was straight out lying. Your cites aren't on point, either, making you a fellow traveler. As if everyone didn't know, already!!!

Your knee-jerk use of the term liar is the both unfair, and childish. It is also a primary reason why the Left is unfit to lead a nation.

Grow up.
Wise up.

The whole killing terrorists creates more terrorists line was straight bullshit. Did killing Nazis create more Nazis? Nope, we kicked there asses and came home.
The left are the kings of smear tactics and control of the media, because they cannot win a battle on truth or substance alone because they know that the truth will kill their agenda, and lets face it, they have no substance whatsoever.

Yeah the better line is, "killing people creates more terrorists", which is why Al-Qaeda has essentially been in constant expansion ever since we started this "War on Terror" adventure.

I'll take that as a "No I can't find one so called liberal that said "Killing Terrorist only Creates more Terrorist"

It's a denigrating talking point base upon a lie. The better line you came up with is closer to what I remember the liberal/anti-war movement was saying. Everyone I know, liberal, conservatives was all for killing the bastards who attacked us on 9-11. That view was held by most of the world too. So in effect the left was saying just that, kill those fucking terrorist not what the OP stated.

The whole killing terrorists creates more terrorists line was straight bullshit. Did killing Nazis create more Nazis? Nope, we kicked there asses and came home.
The left are the kings of smear tactics and control of the media, because they cannot win a battle on truth or substance alone because they know that the truth will kill their agenda, and lets face it, they have no substance whatsoever.

Hahahahahaha. This thread is a smear tactic and you just destroyed it.

Who exactly ever said killing terrorist creates more terrorist.

Killing terrorist makes dead terrorist. It might make other terrorist mad but I don't think it creates new ones, well not like invading and occupying countries that didn't attack you or poise some kind of real threat to your country. Now that will create some terrorist........

Forum List

Back