Killing Terrorists Only Creates More Terrorists!!...

I don't believe it was as widely espoused as the killing innocent civilians and invading oil rich arab nations.........There may have been a few (like code Pink) who were against targeted killing of terrorists, but if you're so sure you should have no problem finding someone who said it.

For the third time: Killing terrorist makes dead terrorist. It might make other terrorist mad but I don't think it creates new ones, well, not like invading and occupying countries that didn't attack you and killing innocent civilian in the process...at least that is my belief.

That plain enough?

Yes but have you always espoused that? I know you're espousing this now but i just don't believe you when you say you didn't support the Left/Democrat assertion that hunting & killing Terrorists only creates more Terrorists. My feeling is that you have conveniently revised your position on that. I could be wrong but i feel you're a bit disingenuous. But you're not the only one on the Left doing that these days. I no longer trust Left/Democrats on anything. It's all just 'D' & 'R' thing for them. They've suddenly become the most blood-thirsty Warmongers in this country. Their credibility has been lost forever.

Doesn't matter what I say then, you're going to continue with your ultra-partisan ways. I've never trusted either party as they are two sides of the same coin. You are simply one side of the coin.

Well Bully for you. You hate em both. But that's not where you were coming from earlier. Earlier you were claiming that the Left/Democrats never asserted that hunting & killing Terrorists only created more Terrorists. I told you they did because they did. So now you hate em both and don't care. Different post for a different day i guess. Why don't you create your own thread on that? Have fun.

Yes but have you always espoused that? I know you're espousing this now but i just don't believe you when you say you didn't support the Left/Democrat assertion that hunting & killing Terrorists only creates more Terrorists. My feeling is that you have conveniently revised your position on that. I could be wrong but i feel you're a bit disingenuous. But you're not the only one on the Left doing that these days. I no longer trust Left/Democrats on anything. It's all just 'D' & 'R' thing for them. They've suddenly become the most blood-thirsty Warmongers in this country. Their credibility has been lost forever.

Doesn't matter what I say then, you're going to continue with your ultra-partisan ways. I've never trusted either party as they are two sides of the same coin. You are simply one side of the coin.

Well Bully for you. You hate em both. But that's not where you were coming from earlier. Earlier you were claiming that the Left/Democrats never asserted that hunting & killing Terrorists only created more Terrorists. I told you they did because they did. So now you hate em both and don't care. Different post for a different day i guess. Why don't you create your own thread on that? Have fun.

I suppose if everyone was as partisan as you it might be true. I love the way you twist words here, change a word there and wah-la, a new meaning ascribed to the words of your opponent. I never said I hate either side, I don't trust them. Furthermore I never said no democrat ever made that claim, I said I didn't think too many did and I simply asked you for a list or some names of some Democrats who said that "Killing Terrorist only creates more Terrorist". A request that has yet to be answered. You said they said it so it's up to you to prove who actually did say it.

So basically I think you maded up the line, and I know you misrepresented what I posted.

Actually,the Left/Democrats who asserted this may have been right. But it is funny watching them now claim they never said it. Very disingenuous people for sure.

Hunting & Killing Terrorists around the World may very well create more Terrorists. So those Leftists/Democrats may have been right when they made that assertion. It really is pretty shallow of them to now deny they ever asserted this. Especially when they may have actually been right. Very cowardly back-tracking on their part.

Hunting & Killing Terrorists around the World may very well create more Terrorists. So those Leftists/Democrats may have been right when they made that assertion. It really is pretty shallow of them to now deny they ever asserted this. Especially when they may have actually been right. Very cowardly back-tracking on their part.

Perhap if you knew who it was that said it you could thank them for their insight. Furthermore you could examine their recent statement for any inconsistancies. But since you probably made it up we'll never know.

Perhap if you knew who it was that said it you could thank them for their insight. Furthermore you could examine their recent statement for any inconsistancies. But since you probably made it up we'll never know.

Yea sure,the Left/Democrats never said it. Obviously that's your story and you're sticking to it. But they did say it. And guess what? They were probably right.

.... for violent Islamic extremists, motivating a new generation of potential terrorists around the world whose numbers may be increasing faster than the United States and its allies can reduce the threat, ....

Let's conduct a Little experiment, pretend that you are a Muslim born in Palestine.

The zionists massively invaded your land , totally overwhelming the local population. Then they terrorized and slaughtered your relatives and stole their land. The survivors are reduced to slum dwellers who are treated as foreigners in their own land. The US has been financing the genocide.

Would you oppose those transgressions even if your are labeled a "violent Islamic extremists"?!?!?!?!?!?!?

.... for violent Islamic extremists, motivating a new generation of potential terrorists around the world whose numbers may be increasing faster than the United States and its allies can reduce the threat, ....

Let's conduct a Little experiment, pretend that you are a Muslim born in Palestine.

The zionists massively invaded your land , totally overwhelming the local population. Then they terrorized and slaughtered your relatives and stole their land. The survivors are reduced to slum dwellers who are treated as foreigners in their own land. The US has been financing the genocide.

Would you oppose those transgressions even if your are labeled a "violent Islamic extremists"?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Genocide? the Palestinian population is growing, you have no idea what you are talking about.:doubt:

Yea sure,the Left/Democrats never said it. Obviously that's your story and you're sticking to it. But they did say it. And guess what? They were probably right.

Once again I never said "Never". But you have never been able to provide a name to go with your accusation, I'm still going with "you made it up".

Once again I never said "Never". But you have never been able to provide a name to go with your accusation, I'm still going with "you made it up".

Cool. Whatever floats yer boat i guess.

Sorry the immigrating Jews didn't massively invade Palestine. What they did do was bring in a lot of capital into the area between 1870 and 1920. This helped create jobs and bring many modern conviences to Palestine. That was a benefit to the Palestinians. Who started the violence in 1919-1920 and why?

But don't take this as whole hearted support for Israel either. Both side have done some awful things in this fight and I don't think it will be resolved in my liftime (and I have about another 30 years to go I hope :) )

I think I'll call you "Ducky" or DuckolypseNow.

Yea go with that. If that makes you happy? But we all know you Left/Democrats are well known for revising your positions depending on whether a 'D' is in there or not. Btw,i actually agree with your earlier position. Hunting & Killing Terrorists around the World probably only creates more Terrorists. It's a No-Win scenario for sure. You guys on the Left should have just stuck to your earlier position. I would definitely respect you more if you had.

We are missing the point. If we are going to kill terrorist then kill all of them everyday. We are not fighting to win. Lets take Libya we have a rag tag army to fight and we are spending millions. One example is a Tomahawk missile that cost over 1 mil and we are shooting them at pick up trucks it just doesn't make sense. If we really serious we find them and kill them where ever they are and that includes Pakistan. We need to quit paying that bunch of towel heads to provide safe haven. Let fight to win.

Yea go with that. If that makes you happy? But we all know you Left/Democrats are well known for revising your positions depending on whether a 'D' is in there or not. Btw,i actually agree with your earlier position. Hunting & Killing Terrorists around the World probably only creates more Terrorists. It's a No-Win scenario for sure. You guys on the Left should have just stuck to your earlier position. I would definitely respect you more if you had.

Oh Ducky, what a poor liar you are.

For every Terrorist killed,Ten more Terrorists are created. Where have i heard that before? So are they right on that assertion?

Remember when that was the Left/Democrat mantra? So what happened? Why the sudden change of heart on that? These same Leftists/Democrats are now jumping for joy boasting about killing all those bad Terrorist guys. They're here on this Board every day. Seems like a pretty dramatic change of heart no? Aren't we just creating a lot more Terrorists? Their sudden change of heart on this seems way too convenient in my opinion. So was it always just about politics and BOOOOOOOSH for them all along?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..., because it NEVER was and anyone with half a brain knows it. You're just twisting what was really said, i.e."If you treat all Muslims like terrorists, you get more terrorists". YOURE A LIAR. :eusa_liar:

No,, he told the exact truth. You be the liar.

For every Terrorist killed,Ten more Terrorists are created. Where have i heard that before? So are they right on that assertion?

In you own mind Ducky, you heard it in your own mind. No, you are incorrect, killing terrorist makes dead terrorist. It might make other terrorist mad but it doesn't turn ordinary citizens into terrorist.

In you own mind Ducky, you heard it in your own mind. No, you are incorrect, killing terrorist makes dead terrorist. It might make other terrorist mad but it doesn't turn ordinary citizens into terrorist.

You sure about that?

Forum List

Back