Killing Terrorists Only Creates More Terrorists!!...

I dunno about all that, but i do know shelling the fuck out of civilians and assassinating foreign nationals isn't helping.

But hey, as long as we don't dribble some water on them.

I think you got the mantra completely wrong. I don't recall anyone (Democrat, Liberal, Conservative or otherwise) saying killing terrorist creates more terrorist. Got a quote by someone at some time for that?

Yeah the better line is, "killing people creates more terrorists", which is why Al-Qaeda has essentially been in constant expansion ever since we started this "War on Terror" adventure.

I'll take that as a "No I can't find one so called liberal that said "Killing Terrorist only Creates more Terrorist"

It's a denigrating talking point base upon a lie. The better line you came up with is closer to what I remember the liberal/anti-war movement was saying. Everyone I know, liberal, conservatives was all for killing the bastards who attacked us on 9-11. That view was held by most of the world too. So in effect the left was saying just that, kill those fucking terrorist not what the OP stated.

I don't remember the line the OP said, he made the claim not me. I'm just seeing total hypocrisy by those who cheer on Obama for his war in Libya while attacking Bush for his war in Iraq. Scale is different obviously, but principle is the same, we're murdering innocents in wars that have absolutely nothing to do with the defense of America.

Our involvement and the people we're supporting in Libya seems frighteningly similar to who we supported and our involvement in Afghanistan from '79 to '85.

I dunno about all that, but i do know shelling the fuck out of civilians and assassinating foreign nationals isn't helping.

But hey, as long as we don't dribble some water on them.

Yes killing innocent civilians creates more terrorist regardless the cause. Also abusive tactic used on civilians like the one used at Abu Grabi and other detention facilities in Iraq and Afghanistan doesn't help.

Wow! So now the Left/Democrats are actually claiming they never spewed that mantra? Man,talk about "piece of shit liars?" So does killing Terrorists only create more Terrorists or not? Like to get a straight answer on that.

Remember when that was the Left/Democrat mantra? So what happened? Why the sudden change of heart on that? These same Leftists/Democrats are now jumping for joy boasting about killing all those bad Terrorist guys. They're here on this Board every day. Seems like a pretty dramatic change of heart no? Aren't we just creating a lot more Terrorists? Their sudden change of heart on this seems way too convenient in my opinion. So was it always just about politics and BOOOOOOOSH for them all along?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..., because it NEVER was and anyone with half a brain knows it. You're just twisting what was really said, i.e."If you treat all Muslims like terrorists, you get more terrorists". YOURE A LIAR. :eusa_liar:

You are full of shit dude. Many Liberals have said many times in the past that killing them only helps them get more Recruits.

When is the left going to start accusing Obama of Creating more Terrorists, with so called NATO strikes(that are still over 50% US) that kill civilians in Libya?

Huh? Why do I feel like if Obama had an R after his name you guys would already be calling him a war Criminal?

Not killing terrorists creates more terrorists too. What's the solution? Apologize to the jihad and hope they won't attack us anymore?

When liberals do something it is right in their minds, but if others do it...it is wrong.

Er, no. The left 'mantra' I recall is that killing innocent civilians makes more 'terrorists'. And it is true.

Naw that's just your revised and convenient interpretation of what they said. So does killing Terrorists only create more Terrorists or not? I would like to see an honest Leftist/Democrat back up those previous claims. Are there any honest Leftists/Democrats left though? Maybe a more important question. Hmm?

Er, no. The left 'mantra' I recall is that killing innocent civilians makes more 'terrorists'. And it is true.

Naw that's just your revised and convenient interpretation of what they said. So does killing Terrorists only create more Terrorists or not? I would like to see an honest Leftist/Democrat back up those previous claims. Are there any honest Leftists/Democrats left though? Maybe a more important question. Hmm?

Killing terrorists only creates more terrorists if a Republican is doing it, Obama is doing it now so wer good, plus he has Nobel Peace Prize.

Killing terrorists only creates more terrorists if a Republican is doing it, Obama is doing it now so wer good, plus he has Nobel Peace Prize.

Yea i guess that is their warped mentality. There are no bigger dishonest hypocrites than Left/Democrats. Can't trust them on anything.

Wow! So now the Left/Democrats are actually claiming they never spewed that mantra? Man,talk about "piece of shit liars?" So does killing Terrorists only create more Terrorists or not? Like to get a straight answer on that.

That killing "Terrorist" creates more "Terrorist"?

If they said it, there's a record of it. I want to know who it is you think said it. I say....

Killing terrorist makes dead terrorist. It might make other terrorist mad but I don't think it creates new ones, well, not like invading and occupying countries that didn't attack you and killing innocent civilian in the process.

Remember when that was the Left/Democrat mantra? So what happened? Why the sudden change of heart on that? These same Leftists/Democrats are now jumping for joy boasting about killing all those bad Terrorist guys. They're here on this Board every day. Seems like a pretty dramatic change of heart no? Aren't we just creating a lot more Terrorists? Their sudden change of heart on this seems way too convenient in my opinion. So was it always just about politics and BOOOOOOOSH for them all along?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..., because it NEVER was and anyone with half a brain knows it. You're just twisting what was really said, i.e."If you treat all Muslims like terrorists, you get more terrorists". YOURE A LIAR. :eusa_liar:

You are full of shit dude. Many Liberals have said many times in the past that killing them only helps them get more Recruits.

Many Liberal? Do tell. Let have some names and references to so called liberal that said Killing Terrorist only makes more Terrorist. I don't believe it. They have said several things like invading and occupying an oil rich arab nation that did not attack us will create more terrorist. Or Killing innocent civilian during an un-ethical invasion based on lies will create more terrorist. But none that I can recall ever said killing terrorist creates more terrorist. That's just dumb.

Many Liberal? Do tell. Let have some names and references to so called liberal that said Killing Terrorist only makes more Terrorist. I don't believe it. They have said several things like invading and occupying an oil rich arab nation that did not attack us will create more terrorist. Or Killing innocent civilian during an un-ethical invasion based on lies will create more terrorist. But none that I can recall ever said killing terrorist creates more terrorist. That's just dumb.

Many on the Left said that too. But they also said hunting & killing Terrorists will only create more Terrorists. In fact some Left/Democrats even said that for every Terrorist killed,another ten Terrorists were created. So you're just cherry-picking and conveniently omitting the facts you don't like. I can see why you're doing that though. You're obviously a Left/Democrat yourself. So does hunting & killing Terrorists only create more Terrorists or not? Can't seem to get a straight answer from Left/Democrats these days.

Last edited:

Many on the Left said that too. But they also said hunting & killing Terrorists will only create more Terrorists. In fact some Left/Democrats even said that for every Terrorist killed,another ten Terrorists were created. So you're just cherry-picking and conveniently omitting the facts you don't like. I can see why you're doing that though. You're obviously a Left/Democrat yourself. So does hunting & killing Terrorists only create more Terrorists or not? Can't seem to get a straight answer from Left/Democrats these days.

I don't believe it was as widely espoused as the killing innocent civilians and invading oil rich arab nations.........There may have been a few (like code Pink) who were against targeted killing of terrorists, but if you're so sure you should have no problem finding someone who said it.

For the third time: Killing terrorist makes dead terrorist. It might make other terrorist mad but I don't think it creates new ones, well, not like invading and occupying countries that didn't attack you and killing innocent civilian in the process...at least that is my belief.

That plain enough?

I don't believe it was as widely espoused as the killing innocent civilians and invading oil rich arab nations.........There may have been a few (like code Pink) who were against targeted killing of terrorists, but if you're so sure you should have no problem finding someone who said it.

For the third time: Killing terrorist makes dead terrorist. It might make other terrorist mad but I don't think it creates new ones, well, not like invading and occupying countries that didn't attack you and killing innocent civilian in the process...at least that is my belief.

That plain enough?

Yes but have you always espoused that? I know you're espousing this now but i just don't believe you when you say you didn't support the Left/Democrat assertion that hunting & killing Terrorists only creates more Terrorists. My feeling is that you have conveniently revised your position on that. I could be wrong but i feel you're a bit disingenuous. But you're not the only one on the Left doing that these days. I no longer trust Left/Democrats on anything. It's all just 'D' & 'R' thing for them. They've suddenly become the most blood-thirsty Warmongers in this country. Their credibility has been lost forever.

That plain enough?

Yes but have you always espoused that? I know you're espousing this now but i just don't believe you when you say you didn't support the Left/Democrat assertion that hunting & killing Terrorists only creates more Terrorists. My feeling is that you have conveniently revised your position on that. I could be wrong but i feel you're a bit disingenuous. But you're not the only one on the Left doing that these days. I no longer trust Left/Democrats on anything. It's all just 'D' & 'R' thing for them. They've suddenly become the most blood-thirsty Warmongers in this country. Their credibility has been lost forever.

Doesn't matter what I say then, you're going to continue with your ultra-partisan ways. I've never trusted either party as they are two sides of the same coin. You are simply one side of the coin.

Forum List

Back