Killing John F. Kennedy

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
Video confession by CIA agent

CIA Agent Confesses on Deathbed: “I Was Part of an Assassination Team Of Killing ‘John F. Kennedy”

(PP) The “deathbed confession” audio tape in which former CIA agent and Watergate conspirator E. Howard Hunt admits he was approached to be part of a CIA assassination team to kill JFK was aired this weekend – an astounding development that has gone completely ignored by the establishment media.

Saint John Hunt, son of E. Howard Hunt, appeared on the nationally syndicated Coast to Coast Liveradio show to discuss the revelations contained in the tape.

Hunt said that his father had mailed cassette the tape to him alone in January 2004 and asked that it be released after his death. The tape was originally 20 minutes long but was edited down to four and a half minutes for the Coast to Coast broadcast. Hunt promises that the whole tape will be uploaded soon at his website.

( watch video )

CIA Agent Confesses on Deathbed: “I Was Part of an Assassination Team Of Killing ‘John F. Kennedy” - NMWS.US

CIA Agent Confesses on Deathbed: “I Was Part of an Assassination Team Of Killing ‘John F. Kennedy”

(PP) The “deathbed confession” audio tape in which former CIA agent and Watergate conspirator E. Howard Hunt admits he was approached to be part of a CIA assassination team to kill JFK was aired this weekend – an astounding development that has gone completely ignored by the establishment media.

Saint John Hunt, son of E. Howard Hunt, appeared on the nationally syndicated Coast to Coast Liveradio show to discuss the revelations contained in the tape.

Hunt said that his father had mailed cassette the tape to him alone in January 2004 and asked that it be released after his death. The tape was originally 20 minutes long but was edited down to four and a half minutes for the Coast to Coast broadcast. Hunt promises that the whole tape will be uploaded soon at his website.

( watch video )

CIA Agent Confesses on Deathbed: “I Was Part of an Assassination Team Of Killing ‘John F. Kennedy” - NMWS.US
Why did the CIA want to kill JFK?

• Banned

( watch video )

In the article, it says that JFK was going to come down hard on the CIA.
Read the article to find out what was going on.

( watch video )

In the article, it says that JFK was going to come down hard on the CIA.
Read the article to find out what was going on.

exactly,wish people would bother to read the OP instead of just what the thread title says.

another much lesser known fact about the CIA being behind it that has not recieved anywhere near the press this story has is that during the HSCA investigation in the 70's,which was as much of a joke investigation as the warren commission was because they ignored all evidence of CIA involvement,that when the investigation was winding down,two CIA men came forward and said-we did it,where do you want to go with this investigation?"

The committe of course did not pursue the lead to no surprise because it was set up from the very get go to conclude the mob did it and the mob alone because the american people were waking up that there were multiple assassins involved so they had to give an explanation more satisfying to the american people so they concluded there was a second shooter involved but they could not locate him and concluded it was a mob hit and did not pursue any leads that led to the CIA since they were never about to conclude the truth the government was behind it all.

I thought LBJ took him out.

He had a major hand in it.Him and John Connolly were very instrumental in getting him to come to dallas and he used his connections in texas to cover it up.

I dont think the assassination would have worked had it been anywhere other than in dallas where LBJ had the dallas police in his pockets.

Nixon had a big role in it as well.Him and LBJ were pals.Nixon had ties to Jack Ruby as far back as his days as a congressmen.

Nixon was vice president under Eisenhower and ran covert CIA operations for them that Hunt was involved in.These covert wars that Nixon was running were so secretive even Eisenhower did not know about them.He was kept out of the loop on it.

You should read this book by Roger Stone.He documents all that.
Google Image Result for http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRReJxbZymPnc2dD_BOa3BIKbAyjXvGIDruQ35CnjXCIyPjMk7-

He goes into major detail on Nixons involvement as well.

LBJ,Nixon,and Hoover were all pals and they all hated the kennedys.

Forum List

Back