Killers who beat Dr. And raped and mirdered his wife and daughters have sentence reduced to life.

I agree with you that the police should have done much more. The time lapse reminds me of the LT who was bragging about the immediate response in the Riverside massacre was the same guy who took three hours to set up the "containment" at Columbine.
I agree that had these savages not done what they did to innocent people, the police wouldn't be a part of it. Do you agree?
Your statement is meaningless in terms of outcome. If the police had not waited 30 minutes, then the women may still be alive. I remember the town down the highway in East Texas where the deputies broke in and killed one, wounding two, and saving the family.

I agree with you that the police should have done much more. The time lapse reminds me of the LT who was bragging about the immediate response in the Riverside massacre was the same guy who took three hours to set up the "containment" at Columbine.
I agree that had these savages not done what they did to innocent people, the police wouldn't be a part of it. Do you agree?
Your statement is meaningless in terms of outcome. If the police had not waited 30 minutes, then the women may still be alive. I remember the town down the highway in East Texas where the deputies broke in and killed one, wounding two, and saving the family.

Another idiot that doesn't understand cause and effect.

If the killers/rapists hadn't committed a crime, the role of the police never comes into play. If pieces of shit don't commit crimes, there is no outcome like this. Without the cause, you don't have the effect. Your dumbass thinks the effect happens first.

Forum List

Back