Killer was Facebooking during the shooting...Facebook is not protected, ban it...

New book coming out on TWA flight 800....all kinds of speech suppressed to keep the truth from the public......
Sounds kooky to me, how you are so privy to this uber top secret "suppressed" information. Are you.

a SUPER sleuth?

A post a few days before the attack, which none of his friends reported-

"In the next few days you will see attacks from the Islamic state in the USA."

Sick, sick, sick, ,and noone reported it. Tells me his friends may need a deep investigation, too.
And it was plural.
It gives more credence to the LA gay pride parade would-be-bomber as also being an ISIS terrorist.

Last edited:
Oh, Dick TIny, are you panicking because the Scary Muslim might finally make Republicans consider real gun control.

He didn't kill those people with "Facebook". He killed them with an AR-15 that he never should have been allowed to buy.
Facebook wasn't around in colonial times, so ban it

And even if it had, he only needed to visit his nearest hood to obtain whatever he wanted.
And according to friends, the bathrooms are small and if someone had had a gun when he headed for them, they could have probably taken him out.
Would be nice if DHS did their job......I would bet there is enough on his fb damn them for their decision. Wonder if an armed citizen could have shot someone engrossed in their phone

It took an Armed SWAT team three hours to take him out, so no. I doubt an armed civilian could have gotten the job done.

The guy could have wrote "I love ISIS, Death to the Jews" on his facebook, and it wouldn't have restricted his ability to buy a gun. It probalby would have gotten his Facebook account closed. So when facebook is doing a better job than the gun industry, that's kind of sad.

Apparently, the FBI disagreed with you...they let him buy the weapon....

Get help...that fixation you have with sex and guns is warping your mind...

oh, Dick Tiny, the FBI can't keep anyone from buying guns, that's the problem.

They could have added this guy to the No - Fly list, and he STILL could have bought a gun.

Because the right of guys to compensate for Tiny Dicks shall not be infringed.

so...they put his name on the no fly list and they make it so he can't buy guns.......so? He gets the wife to buy the gun...or his father....or he steals it.....or he does what the terrorists in France did...where rifles are completely illegal for everyone.......

"Founding Slave Rapists"

Yes, right wingers get horribly upset when I point out that this country was founded by guys who owned slaves, and were fighting a relatively benign democratic government for the right of a few rich people to not pay their taxes.

But it's still true.

asshole...the world was founded by people who owned slaves...our founding fathers helped end the practice......

Why have the FBI dropped the ball, also how many other potentially dangerous individuals have they dropped the ball on, that's even more frightening to think about.

do you want to live in a country where we arrest people just for being scary? I think USMB would lose half it's membership.

The point is, up until he opened fire, Omar Mateen as an American citizen in good standing with no criminal record who had a God Given right to own a machine gun just like the Founding Slave Rapists wanted him to.

You would be the first one in orange......

"Founding Slave Rapists"

Yes, right wingers get horribly upset when I point out that this country was founded by guys who owned slaves, and were fighting a relatively benign democratic government for the right of a few rich people to not pay their taxes.

But it's still true.

asshole...the world was founded by people who owned slaves...our founding fathers helped end the practice......
The world was founded?

lol

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — The father of a Cal State Long Beach student killed in the Paris terrorist attacks is suing Twitter, Facebook and Google, which owns YouTube.

Nohemi Gonzalez, 23, of El Monte was the only American killed in the November 2015 shootings that left 130 people dead.

The plaintiff filed the federal lawsuit Tuesday in Northern California, claiming the social media sites have allowed terrorist groups, such as ISIS, to use their networks to spread extremist propaganda, raise money and recruit fighters. Father Of Woman Killed In Paris Terror Attacks Sues Social Media Sites

Hope he gawkers em.......

They could have added this guy to the No - Fly list, and he STILL could have bought a gun.

How exactly is the no fly list Constitutional first of all. Second of all, do you realize how many people are wrongly placed on said list?

Oh, Dick TIny, are you panicking because the Scary Muslim might finally make Republicans consider real gun control.

He didn't kill those people with "Facebook". He killed them with an AR-15 that he never should have been allowed to buy.
2 Thinking errors
Minimizing
Lying

It wasn't a ar15. I own a Colt ar15. Gun owners on this forum no what an AR looks like
I bet you're so dumb you think AR stands for assault rifle.

How exactly is the no fly list Constitutional first of all. Second of all, do you realize how many people are wrongly placed on said list?
It took years for a guy in Boise, Idaho to get his name off.
He was a business man that made frequent flights to Saudi Arabia.
And he just happenened to be in Saudi during 9/11.
Lawyers, congressman, the whole bit till he finally got off of it.

It took years for a guy in Boise, Idaho to get his name off.
He was a business man that made frequent flights to Saudi Arabia.
And he just happenened to be in Saudi during 9/11.
Lawyers, congressman, the whole bit till he finally got off of it.

There are members of Congress on the no fly list.

And what's worse, you aren't even notified that you have been placed on said list, and no one actually knows the criteria for said list. You find out when you try to fly and they arrest you.

Stephen Hayes, a security expert who appears on Fox news got his name on the no fly list....and couldn't get off of it....then Bret Bair had the head of DHS on his Sunday show and specifically asked if he could get Hayes off the list...he said he would look into it and it finally happened...

Do you guys know the head of DHS so you can get your names off that list?

Problem here is, at least there is more availability to info for authorities. With 9/11 it was all hidden and much harder to root out info. If not for social media they will revert back phones and mosques only. It will not stop them.
I am torn over this one.
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — The father of a Cal State Long Beach student killed in the Paris terrorist attacks is suing Twitter, Facebook and Google, which owns YouTube.

Nohemi Gonzalez, 23, of El Monte was the only American killed in the November 2015 shootings that left 130 people dead.

The plaintiff filed the federal lawsuit Tuesday in Northern California, claiming the social media sites have allowed terrorist groups, such as ISIS, to use their networks to spread extremist propaganda, raise money and recruit fighters. Father Of Woman Killed In Paris Terror Attacks Sues Social Media Sites

Hope he gawkers em.......

Forum List

Back