Killer Astroid

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Discovered in January they claim this thing will come within 18,000 miles from earth impact. That is a little too close people.

Discovery of PHA K09B81D 2009 BD81

I was watching the launch today and this science guy just comes on and blurts out that we could use this new rocket to save the earth from the astroid impact....WTF????

Last edited:
if its big enough to take out nyc then it will cripple the entire world for a while...just look at what volcanos can do...lets see what the astriod scale has to say

HAD to be caused by global warming ........

This is serious. They say this thing is big enough to take out new york state.

Now say something glib you fucking idiot.

Maybe if we're lucky it will break in half and take out California too! Why worry about something like an asteroid hitting the earth. Just what can you do about it except hang on and hope for the best?:lol:

o on the impact scale....you are doing a 'sky is falling' bullshit thing...the sky is not falling....(damn i slay me)....when the impact comes from space...i dont think we will know..just my humble opinion....note the use of the word 'when' not 'if'

you need to look at the current impact risks....it will be a close call but we have had close calls in the past...and think about this..how many of those close calls are predicted behand and how many just wiz by....leaving us all going....that was close....

HAD to be caused by global warming ........

Maybe if we're lucky it will break in half and take out California too! Why worry about something like an asteroid hitting the earth. Just what can you do about it except hang on and hope for the best?:lol:

I don't know enough about it but there are some gold mine shafts deep up in the granite of the Cascade mountains near me and they are starting to look appealing.

I don't know enough about it but there are some gold mine shafts deep up in the granite of the Cascade mountains near me and they are starting to look appealing.

take your parkeet............

Puts the whole "East Coast/West Coast" rapper wars into perspective now doesn't it?

Last edited:

Not that you believe in the stuff that Bible prophesy states like I do, but there is a part in the end of time as we know it prophesy that says that we will run and hide in CAVES thinking it will protect us....from some sort of catastrophe that comes from the sky...

So, those caves you're looking at aren't as far fetched as you might think! :eek: as far as I am concerned! :D

Instead of blowing up the Moon (which never attacked us) Obama should have attacked this asteroid

Discovered in January they claim this thing will come within 18,000 miles from earth impact. That is a little too close people.

Discovery of PHA K09B81D 2009 BD81

I was watching the launch today and this science guy just comes on and blurts out that we could use this new rocket to save the earth from the astroid impact....WTF????

Isn't this the one that will just barely miss here soon, and then come back around when it could hit?

I know that there's one coming pre 2020 or so that will miss on round 1, but may actually hit on round 2.

Crazy stuff. This is why we should be investing in the space program.

Forum List

Back