Kids on drugs...

yes; tell that to all the opioid junkie freaks in Ohio, or Indiana, or New Jersey, or

• Banned
yes; tell that to all the opioid junkie freaks in Ohio, or Indiana, or New Jersey, or
This thread isn't about junkies dumbass.
What is it like to be so scatterbrained that you confuse and conflate every subject?

You are on the fast track to ignore. I loathe dealing with morons like you.

This thread isn't about junkies dumbass.
What is it like to be so scatterbrained that you confuse and conflate every subject?

You are on the fast track to ignore. I loathe dealing with morons like you.

hey, professor; addiction is all about baby steps. Pardon the pun.

The videos are harmless and posted by the parents. When the kids grow up they will be a great topic of conversation.
That is if the kids are still talking to the parents by then. Did the parents get permission from the kids to share these films with the world?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So, is laughing what you did when you learned that there are kids who are born addicted to drugs because they were stuck inside someone who didn't think that being pregnant was reason enough to walk away from such life threatening objects? If yes, then maybe its your hump that should be placed on ignore!

• Banned
The videos are harmless and posted by the parents. When the kids grow up they will be a great topic of conversation.
That is if the kids are still talking to the parents by then. Did the parents get permission from the kids to share these films with the world?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So, is laughing what you did when you learned that there are kids who are born addicted to drugs because they were stuck inside someone who didn't think that being pregnant was reason enough to walk away from such life threatening objects? If yes, then maybe its your hump that should be placed on ignore!
Go fuck yourself

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Good grief, stupid ass biatch

^^^ Well there are worse things that I could be now that I have had a taste of you. Yuck. Thank you for the heads up.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Go fuck yourself
I sleep alone until I am married. Thank you for letting me know what it is that I have not missed out on.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

^^^ Well there are worse things that I could be now that I have had a taste of you. Yuck. Thank you for the heads up.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Go fuck yourself
I sleep alone until I am married. Thank you for letting me know what it is that I have not missed out on.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
I care! I really do. Tell me more!

These videos were for fun. They are harmless and just for fun. A completely normal thing for people undergoing medical procedures and uniquely funny because of a childs lack of life experience.
If the little things in life upset you this much GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET

^^^ The same thing can be said to you too since you obviously do not like what it is that I choose to bring to this barbecue. In other words, if you can't practice what you tell other people to do, DON'T GO PREACHING AT THEM!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
Ha. That happened to my son when he had wisdom teeth removed. He was a hoot on the way home. I have a video of that some place, too. lol.

My mom's best friend used to run a daycare before retiring. One thing that the woman was no stranger to is looking after babies who were born drug addicted.

God bless you and my mom and her best friend and every child who suffers always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back