Kids, Computers and Food!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
:usa: What a great country! Dam, the youngest is leaving for college tomorrow, so Dad and I thought we'd take him for dinner. Problem was, he needs to be with the gf, so he didn't want to take too long. Dad says, "Can't you pull up menus on the computer and we'll order take out?" Right he was. Between Romano's Macaroni Grill and Bennigan's everyone is happy!

:thewave:

Kathianne said:
:usa: What a great country! Dam, the youngest is leaving for college tomorrow, so Dad and I thought we'd take him for dinner. Problem was, he needs to be with the gf, so he didn't want to take too long. Dad says, "Can't you pull up menus on the computer and we'll order take out?" Right he was. Between Romano's Macaroni Grill and Bennigan's everyone is happy!

:thewave:

Does that mean you will have an empty nest now,Kathianne?

krisy said:
Does that mean you will have an empty nest now,Kathianne?

My dad is still here! No college will take him, arrrggg!!!! My daughter pops in now and again, her school is less than an hour away. The boys though, 4 hours. So, it will be a bit quieter without them and their friends.

Moi said:
Wow...can't even do that here in NY suburbrs. Though just about everything delivers in the city...even McDonalds.

Sure you can! Just about every restaurant has website. Put in zip and up pops the nearest to you. Then pull their menu-voila! :banana:

:shocked: EGADS! ZOUNDS! You must have to cook! :D
I didn't think there were any towns left like that on the East Coast!

Moi said:
Heck, we don't even have fast food in my town! No Dominos or Pizza Hut either.

Kathianne said:
:shocked: EGADS! ZOUNDS! You must have to cook! :D
I didn't think there were any towns left like that on the East Coast!
I actually misspoke. We have one McDonalds. But no Wendy's, Burger King, etc. We have a Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts but no 711 or Highs or WaWa or any other convenience store to be open 24 hours.

In order to get delivery I have the choice of chinese food and italian. I hate both so I only do so when I'm DESPERATE.

Forum List

Back