Kids attacked again, sent to hospital for their injuries.

Should school busses be banned because of how dangerous they are for children?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So here we are more kids being attacked and harmed, just trying to get educated in schools. Maybe we should ban this dastardly item, because of how many kids get hurt?

At least 12 children hospitalized after multi-vehicle crash
Police say two toddlers were hospitalized in serious condition after the car they were riding in was struck Monday afternoon by a car whose 23-year-old driver lost control after passing another vehicle. Police say the car the children were in then struck the school bus, causing it to spin into another car. The driver of the children's car was hospitalized in serious condition.

Some 20 students on a bus serving Pleasant Hill Academy were treated at Cincinnati Children's hospital. A 12-year-old girl was critically injured and the bus driver was hospitalized in fair condition.

No. School buses should be banned because (a) they hold up traffic, and (b) they transport kids to a cookie cutter bullshit institution.

Instead of banning the vehicles, how about banning those who get behind the wheel of them and then go and do something like this?

God bless you and the surviving children always!!!

Holly

So here we are more kids being attacked and harmed, just trying to get educated in schools. Maybe we should ban this dastardly item, because of how many kids get hurt?

Why do you people keep bringing up these stupid arguments trying to make a comparison to gun ownership? Do you not realize how stupid you guys sound every time you create one of these asinine threads sarcastically claiming we need to ban vans or ban school buses? I don't supporting banning "assault" rifles either, but these constant comparisons you guys keep making don't even have an elementary level of intellect involved.

Why do you people keep bringing up these stupid arguments trying to make a comparison to gun ownership? Do you not realize how stupid you guys sound every time you create one of these asinine threads sarcastically claiming we need to ban vans or ban school buses? I don't supporting banning "assault" rifles either, but these constant comparisons you guys keep making don't even have an elementary level of intellect involved.
There was a march on April 20th 2018 where kids marched out of school to show solidarity with those who were killed in Columbine, even though an Assault Rifle Ban was in effect. A 11 year old died because he wasn't in school, but run over by a car. I and many other NORMAL citizens of the US, are tired of 19 year olds telling US that we shouldn't have weapons, and I who is older than dirt, show the hypocrisy of the left in normalizing said 19 year old. Don't like the SARCASM, then don't look in the link.....

There was a march on April 20th 2018 where kids marched out of school to show solidarity with those who were killed in Columbine, even though an Assault Rifle Ban was in effect. A 11 year old died because he wasn't in school, but run over by a car. I and many other NORMAL citizens of the US, are tired of 19 year olds telling US that we shouldn't have weapons, and I who is older than dirt, show the hypocrisy of the left in normalizing said 19 year old. Don't like the SARCASM, then don't look in the link.....
Older than dirt? You won’t be a part of the world these kids create. Use your last gasps while you still can.

When they protested the Columbine shooting ---- they weren't protesting the fact that an assault rifle ban was in effect, Dumbass. And by the way it's not capitalized even if "assault rifle" is an object of worship for you.

What DTMB said above. This cult-of-ignorance bullshit where you pretend to be stupid so you can make stupid strawman arguments only makes you look stupid for pretending to be stupid.

Consider where the comparisons came from in the first place.

And then ask anyone in London what is happening right now. Someone kills a bunch of people with an AR, the outcry from the left is "let's ban AR's!", Some loony goes on a killing spree with a butcher knife, the outcry from the left is "let's ban knives."

Understand that the precedent wasn't set by people such as the OP, it was set by people who want to ban things which can be used to kill in self defense. Funny how we aren't banning things like vans, cars, and alcohol due to the fact those things create a deadly combination.

You can kill someone with literally anything if you do it right. Drop a TV on someone's head and you can crush their skull. Put an elbow into the temple of any person hard enough and you can kill them.

Sorry, but the logic of "let's ban all the things" did not come from people like the OP, it came from, as I have said already, people wanting to ban the things people use to defend themselves.

Last edited:

And you can make that point in a hundred different ways without looking like a total tard.

And then ask anyone in London what is happening right now.

What does London have to do with what I said?

He's prepping up some identity politics

Let's put it this way. First they wanted to ban guns for the spate of gun violence going on there. Now they want to ban knives for spate of stabbings going on there. If suddenly people started murdering people with empty soda cans, we would be moving to ban soda cans. You can't sit there and accuse the OP of employing subpar intellect when the logic behind this reasoning has existed for decades all around the world. Laws are made due to this reasoning, some stupid laws at that.

He's prepping up some identity politics

Says the guy who has a sig labeling Trump a traitor.

You can kill someone with literally anything if you do it right. Drop a TV on someone's head and you can crush their skull.

I'd like to go on record as being completely on board with banning TV. :thup:

But not for that reason.

65930be9ef68d92105605cec355cb444.jpg

Let's put it this way. First they wanted to ban guns for the spate of gun violence going on there. Now they want to ban knives for spate of stabbings going on there. If suddenly people started murdering people with empty soda cans, we would be moving to ban soda cans. You can't sit there and accuse the OP of employing subpar intellect when the logic behind this reasoning has existed for decades all around the world. Laws are made due to this reasoning, some stupid laws at that.

Has London talked about banning vans?

If I can say it more plainly, there are some people out there that want to ban anything that has even the remotest possibility of being used to kill another human being. It's fear. Not reason.

The Strawmen are wilding today.

Admittedly nobody has. It would cripple efficiency for people who utilize them for other things rather than mowing people down on a sidewalk. People forget that guns, like vans, serve a practical purpose, and aren't meant solely for the purpose of killing.

The Strawmen are wilding today.

Yeah, we just had a big party over here. Then one of them decided to lean on a stove...

If I can say it more plainly, there are some people out there that want to ban anything that has even the remotest possibility of being used to kill another human being. It's fear. Not reason.

"It's fear, not reason". Good phase.
Certainly applies to the whole gun culture, donut?

Forum List

Back