Kids attacked again, sent to hospital for their injuries.

Should school busses be banned because of how dangerous they are for children?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
So here we are more kids being attacked and harmed, just trying to get educated in schools. Maybe we should ban this dastardly item, because of how many kids get hurt?

Why do you people keep bringing up these stupid arguments trying to make a comparison to gun ownership? Do you not realize how stupid you guys sound every time you create one of these asinine threads sarcastically claiming we need to ban vans or ban school buses? I don't supporting banning "assault" rifles either, but these constant comparisons you guys keep making don't even have an elementary level of intellect involved.
There was a march on April 20th 2018 where kids marched out of school to show solidarity with those who were killed in Columbine, even though an Assault Rifle Ban was in effect. A 11 year old died because he wasn't in school, but run over by a car. I and many other NORMAL citizens of the US, are tired of 19 year olds telling US that we shouldn't have weapons, and I who is older than dirt, show the hypocrisy of the left in normalizing said 19 year old. Don't like the SARCASM, then don't look in the link.....

When they protested the Columbine shooting ---- they weren't protesting the fact that an assault rifle ban was in effect, Dumbass. And by the way it's not capitalized even if "assault rifle" is an object of worship for you.

What DTMB said above. This cult-of-ignorance bullshit where you pretend to be stupid so you can make stupid strawman arguments only makes you look stupid for pretending to be stupid.

Because "stupid strawman arguments" are the sole property of the left! Using a "stupid strawman argument" without specific written approval of the left is strictly prohibited.

Has London talked about banning vans?

Admittedly nobody has. It would cripple efficiency for people who utilize them for other things rather than mowing people down on a sidewalk. People forget that guns, like vans, serve a practical purpose, and aren't meant solely for the purpose of killing.

That is false. The sole purpose of guns is to kill.
Perhaps you have forgotten how easily they can be used as a deterrent. Better to have one and not need it, than to need one and not have it. Nukes are meant to kill millions, but the threat of their use sees that they aren't.

You are so narrow minded you can't understand guns have multiple purposes other than killing.

Curious, I could kill someone with my bare hands. But does that mean human hands were evolved by our species solely for that purpose?

Seriously?

Both firearms, and nukes (or other type bombs) are made for war, i.e. killing.

If that were NOT the case --- there would be no "threat".

Ask your friendly neighborhood criminal when he accosts you on the skreet and demands your wallet but doesn't shoot you.
If I pulled my own gun, he would be less prone to shoot me. Much less rob me. You can use a gun to kill, yes, but they can also be used as a form of intimidation. Just the mere sight of a gun (or a nuke) being pointed at you invokes an almost primal fear. Fear is a greater weapon than any weapon man has ever conceived of.

Anything else?

Ever notice how so few of these people that don't want you to have a gun, have gun free zone signs on their front doors?

Curious?

Admittedly nobody has. It would cripple efficiency for people who utilize them for other things rather than mowing people down on a sidewalk. People forget that guns, like vans, serve a practical purpose, and aren't meant solely for the purpose of killing.

Perhaps you have forgotten how easily they can be used as a deterrent. Better to have one and not need it, than to need one and not have it. Nukes are meant to kill millions, but the threat of their use sees that they aren't.

You are so narrow minded you can't understand guns have multiple purposes other than killing.

Curious, I could kill someone with my bare hands. But does that mean human hands were evolved by our species solely for that purpose?

Seriously?

Ask your friendly neighborhood criminal when he accosts you on the skreet and demands your wallet but doesn't shoot you.
If I pulled my own gun, he would be less prone to shoot me. Much less rob me. You can use a gun to kill, yes, but they can also be used as a form of intimidation. Just the mere sight of a gun (or a nuke) being pointed at you invokes an almost primal fear. Fear is a greater weapon than any weapon man has ever conceived of.

Anything else?

Ever notice how so few of these people that don't want you to have a gun, have gun free zone signs on their front doors?

Curious?
Exactly my point.

Seriously?

Anything else?

Curious?
Exactly my point.

Kinda makes them look like pussies.

Forum List

Back