The Great Blue Exodus

That's right. The flood of people fleeing LIB states/cities and town is actually an exodus.
These 'blue'/LIB places are turning into shitholes occupied by homeless criminals/illegals/drug addicts and nut cases.
The great exodus out of America’s blue cities
Good that should start turning flyover country blue too :thup:
Yup, we should turn the whole country blue and destroy any opposition in essence creating a one party governing body........ Yeah, that always works out well........ :eusa_whistle:

That's right. The flood of people fleeing LIB states/cities and town is actually an exodus.
These 'blue'/LIB places are turning into shitholes occupied by homeless criminals/illegals/drug addicts and nut cases.
Yup, we should turn the whole country blue and destroy any opposition in essence creating a one party governing body........ Yeah, that always works out well........ :eusa_whistle:
I couldn’t agree more. A glorious revolution!

I seriously hope that's a joke........

In these crazy times, you never know!

Gee, and I thought I was the only one who wanted to be despot for life..........

latest

Gee, and I thought I was the only one who wanted to be despot for life..........

latest
I can’t wait for the cleansing

When I was growing I recall reading about a sheriff in a small town in the mid-west who would buy bus tickets to NYC for their 'undesirables'. Smart, cheaper than actually caring for their own mentally ill. Didn't add much to the city though.

Forum List

Back