Kids are not the only people crossing the borders ..

Of course. More than Mexicans are coming across that porous border and those idiots in DC know it.

Build the damned fence and start shooting. They will get the message fast enough.

What Rick Perry Said Should Scare You | BuzzPo
they are now apprehending record numbers of illegal immigrants coming from Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan at the U.S.-Mexico border. The scary part, these are just the people we have caught

Put another way, for this declaration to hold water, one would have to assume illegal immigrants committed nearly half of the state’s homicides since 2008; we found no such data.

This statement is both incorrect and ridiculous. Pants on Fire!

Rick Perry claim about 3,000 homicides by illegal immigrants not supported by state figures | PolitiFact Texas

Fuck ya got Barry Sotereo's Kenyan Mother-In-Law, or whoever the fuck she is, living in the Goddamned White House.

What Rick Perry Said Should Scare You | BuzzPo
they are now apprehending record numbers of illegal immigrants coming from Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan at the U.S.-Mexico border. The scary part, these are just the people we have caught

Put another way, for this declaration to hold water, one would have to assume illegal immigrants committed nearly half of the state’s homicides since 2008; we found no such data.

Rick Perry claim about 3,000 homicides by illegal immigrants not supported by state figures | PolitiFact Texas

Now you're a Rick Perry fan?
What a numb-nuts

Yes, whenever a country is in the middle of a shitstorm, we get refugees from those countries fleeing the violence.

This is news to some of you?

Yes, whenever a country is in the middle of a shitstorm, we get refugees from those countries fleeing the violence.

Mexico has been a shitstorm since 1926, shitforbrains.

Mexico has been a shitstorm since 1926, shitforbrains.

You're in the wrong topic. This one is about the increase in Syrian, Pakistani and Afghani refugees.

Er...excuse me. "Terrorists".

The party line is that everyone who comes across our border is either diseased, here for government handouts, a gangster, a terrorist, or some combination of those. I forgot.

Last edited:
Kids are not the only people crossing the borders ..

my, how profound.

Now you're a Rick Perry fan?
What a numb-nuts

Still having those reading comprehension problems I see.

Eat more fish.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47y5bo8wtqM]Scandal;Patty Smyth - The Warrior - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back