Kicking Arabs In The Teeth

dilloduck said:
Still here?-----I figured you'd be half way to Arabia by now--you know -kicking everyones ass?

Aaahh... gotta throw out a little smartass because I agreed with Kathianne aye?

Whatever dillo. :asshole:

dilloduck said:
EXACTLY--NO ONE CAN

So now you're using the hide function too...

And yes they can, I've posted facts with links ALREADY about the UAE's dealings with known terrorists, but you just ignore.

Here's your picture dillo...

yikes.jpg

Pale Rider said:
So now you're using the hide function too...

And yes they can, I've posted facts with links ALREADY about the UAE's dealings with known terrorists, but you just ignore.

Here's your picture dillo...

yikes.jpg

Lose the self potrait--It's getting old

I can link Germans with Naziism too.

Pale Rider said:
If the shoe fits... well... you know the rest.

You just shot yourself in the foot here.

The foot is fine---It only looks bad to those who have suckered for the liberal "THE MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL" mantra. The liberals could give a shit about national security---Show me a consistant pattern of liberals wanting to protect America.

dilloduck said:
The foot is fine---It only looks bad to those who have suckered for the liberal "THE MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL" mantra. The liberals could give a shit about national security---Show me a consistant pattern of liberals wanting to protect America.

This is my take on the deal dillo, even though it's a known fact the UAE has had dealings with known terrorists, it's the fact that even if it is OUR people that are going to remain on the job here, this deal will STILL give the UAE access to CRITICAL SECURITY INFORMATION about AMERICA! That just can't be a good thing in my opinion.

I hope they can this deal. It's stupid.

Pale Rider said:
This is my take on the deal dillo, even though it's a known fact the UAE has had dealings with known terrorists, it's the fact that even if it is OUR people that are going to remain on the job here, this deal will STILL give the UAE access to CRITICAL SECURITY INFORMATION about AMERICA! That just can't be a good thing in my opinion.

I hope they can this deal. It's stupid.

You have NO idea what information we plan to share with the UAE and whats to stop a terrorist group to get this infromation with ANY other foreign goverment currently running port ops in the US. If you will notice the liberals SPECIFICALLY point to the fact a few 9/11 terrorists came from there and did some business there. Emphasis on " 9/11" terrorists because one their PRIMARY reasons for condeming Iraq is because they say there was no 9/11 connection. They HAVE to emphasize the "9/11" because if it were any other arab country , you wouldn't hear a peep out of em.

dilloduck said:
You have NO idea what information we plan to share with the UAE and whats to stop a terrorist group to get this infromation with ANY other foreign goverment currently running port ops in the US. If you will notice the liberals SPECIFICALLY point to the fact a few 9/11 terrorists came from there and did some business there. Emphasis on " 9/11" terrorists because one their PRIMARY reasons for condeming Iraq is because they say there was no 9/11 connection. They HAVE to emphasize the "9/11" because if it were any other arab country , you wouldn't hear a peep out of em.

Well then maybe we should revisit ALL our security measures here in America. I never knew that foriegn countries had ANYTHING to do with OUR OWN SECURITY. It's INSANE! Hell... why don't we put Mexico in charge of the BORDER? It makes about the same amount of sense.

dilloduck said:
You have NO idea what information we plan to share with the UAE...

And you don't either. But it makes sense that if they're going to be in charge of "security", then they're going to have access to "security information"... :poke:

Pale Rider said:
And you don't either. But it makes sense that if they're going to be in charge of "security", then they're going to have access to "security information"... :poke:

The point is moot now-----the entire process of figuring out who is going to control the port operations formerly held by P&O is going to be revisited. The first question I want to see addressed is if DPW is summarily junked as an option because if the Libs ( et al ) are even willing to consider a country that (9/11) terrorists went through, I think it would prove that thier "fears" are quite transparent. If DPW has NOTHING to do with the operation except to collect a profit, then the US is gulity of doing business with the enemy and helping them transfer money to the Islamo-terrorist cause.

dilloduck said:
The point is moot now-----the entire process of figuring out who is going to control the port operations formerly held by P&O is going to be revisited. The first question I want to see addressed is if DPW is summarily junked as an option because if the Libs ( et al ) are even willing to consider a country that (9/11) terrorists went through, I think it would prove that thier "fears" are quite transparent. If DPW has NOTHING to do with the operation except to collect a profit, then the US is gulity of doing business with the enemy and helping them transfer money to the Islamo-terrorist cause.

I would like Congress to use the delay to make inquiries into why any of the ports are in foreign hands and how they can reverse this over time. Perhaps using the 'modest proposal' as a form to start with, the whole process can be looked into.

Kathianne said:
I would like Congress to use the delay to make inquiries into why any of the ports are in foreign hands and how they can reverse this over time. Perhaps using the 'modest proposal' as a form to start with, the whole process can be looked into.

Hell--why not cut to the chase and decide once and for if we are going to do business with Muslims ar not. Then we can expand that conversation to incude communist countries etc.

dilloduck said:
Hell--why not cut to the chase and decide once and for if we are going to do business with Muslims ar not. Then we can expand that conversation to incude communist countries etc.

LOL! You are a racist. I don't think any of our points of entry, water treatment, nuclear and other energy plants, along with other high security need facilities should be under foreign control or access. Do I think that Islamic, Cuban, Venezuelan, North Korean, Singapore, Malasian, Chinese control would be more worrisome than say British? Yes. Do you disagree?

Kathianne said:
LOL! You are a racist. I don't think any of our points of entry, water treatment, nuclear and other energy plants, along with other high security need facilities should be under foreign control or access. Do I think that Islamic, Cuban, Venezuelan, North Korean, Singapore, Malasian, Chinese control would be more worrisome than say British? Yes. Do you disagree?

I'm for anyone running the ports if they can cooperate with our security and go through the vetting process. I would rather Americans do it but they don't seem to be interested in doing it.

dilloduck said:
I'm for anyone running the ports if they can cooperate with our security and go through the vetting process. I would rather Americans do it but they don't seem to be interested in doing it.
You're not addressing the anti-Muslim thing you keep bandying about, much like the 'lies, lies, lies' from two days ago.

Kathianne said:
You're not addressing the anti-Muslim thing you keep bandying about, much like the 'lies, lies, lies' from two days ago.

Originally Posted by dilloduck

Do you see where I said "ANYONE" ?

None of America's security should be in foriegn hands. If it is already, that should be changed.

Not do business with muslim's? Not for security.

Forum List

Back